Swine Flu Vaccine - Pandemrix(europe)

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Terence,

Thanks for the links to your blog, many good points there and as we all know the whole Swine-flu thing is another money machine gone wrong. This time the perps use the perp infiltrated WHO to sell their BS.

The good thing is that people start to wake up and question MSM so the more these BS storys are being pushed, the more MSM loses credibility.

We just have to have staying power cos the next thing that will bust wide open after Climate gate could be 9/11.

D.Duck
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

If you compare with the 9-11 there is a considerate difference.

On the "pig-cold" a large percentage see that something could be wrong;
parents to some other children say that, as they themselves have education in
biology, they "exaggerate and lie on the News", and some other friend say that, in Poland, "they don't use the vaccine at all".

I also note that some nurse, directly involved into the vaccine program, is somewhat
blocked; she say "I don't give the vaccine, it is just done here where I work.
We inform parents using a standard approved form, and don't add or subtract any information."

In Sweden the vaccine is given using individually manufactured doses.
Possibly I should check if there is an RFID chip also included. You have this on the net ...
It is ridiculous to suggest that the position/movement of people can be tracked from Space,
as they say on the Internet, but on the other hand it would be very nice to ID tag
a lot of people, for National Security/passport purposes.

No one have checked it, as usual.
-------------
And we should all concentrate a bit on the 9-11!
I have just went to FOREX and bought 36 :unsure: .

I hope the best for you all .... while I fold a PLANE
Tufa Video
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Bloomberg article:

The authors analyzed the genetic makeup of the virus and found its origin could be more simply explained by human involvement than a coincidence of nature.

Bloomberg

Full report: http://www.virologyj.com/content/pdf/17 ... -6-207.pdf
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

VICTORY ! :P (of sorts...)

The "SWINE FLU" is now officially a HOAX.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USIF-jwZ ... r_embedded

Now, this is the VERY EMBARASSING article from one of the largest Norwegian newspapers - dated November 19 2009:
http://www.dagbladet.no/2009/11/19/nyhe ... a/9107213/
That idiotic article basically makes fun of "conspiracy theorists", comparing those who are skeptical of the SWINE FLU with those who are skeptical of 9/11. Possibly the lamest hit-piece of "discredit by association" EVER !!!

The headline of that article says :

"THEY DON'T BELIEVE EITHER IN THE
VACCINES OR IN THE TERROR ATTACKS"

Well - our beliefs were right. ;)
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack 4 Jan 19 2010, 12:03 AM wrote: *

VICTORY ! :P (of sorts...)

The "SWINE FLU" is now officially a HOAX.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USIF-jwZ ... r_embedded

Now, this is the VERY EMBARASSING article from one of the largest Norwegian newspapers - dated November 19 2009:
http://www.dagbladet.no/2009/11/19/nyhe ... a/9107213/
That idiotic article basically makes fun of "conspiracy theorists", comparing those who are skeptical of the SWINE FLU with those who are skeptical of 9/11. Possibly the lamest hit-piece of "discredit by association" EVER !!!

The headline of that article says :

"THEY DON'T BELIEVE EITHER IN THE
VACCINES OR IN THE TERROR ATTACKS"

Well - our beliefs were right. ;)
How much did Norway fork out for Swine Flu Vaccine? You might like to give that rag a call Simon! I hope Kimono Kuppio got his jab - right betwen the eyes!

Britain is now trying to offload ?1 Billion's worth. Some poor African country will probably end up with it!
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Reports are unfortunately coming in of a link between the Swine Flu vaccine and the rare sleeping disorder called 'Narcolepsy '.

This is from the above article ...

"The European Medicines Agency is probing the safety of Pandemrix, a swine flu vaccine, after fears that the treatment could be linked to a rare sleeping disorder.

Pandemrix, which is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline, is set to be investigated due to fears that the vaccine could cause people to suddenly fall asleep. Officials in Finland have decided to stop administering the swine flu treatment after reports of narcolepsy in people who had received the injection."

30 million people across Europe have been injected with this .... not sure what to call it... Hoax(Swine Flu) spawned nervous system retardation filth?

p.s hope you are all well and in fine fettle
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The dark side of me worries very much about the 'eugenics' pickle they are putting people in.

On the one hand, we have apparently necessary vaccines to save folks from flus. On the other hand, diseases are being bio-engineered in labs and weaponized.

So is there a force akin to the force behind the war-mongerers and man-machine symbiosis proponents that is gearing up for a time when they can pick the most obedient 'useless eaters' who always take their medicine and sluff off the rest with a weaponized disease - thereby eliminating people whose genes have determined them to be less obedient to artificial authority?
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

"Swine flu" was a really mild influenza, but the WHO changed the definition of what a pandemic is before the craze took off, so it was all a money making and fear mongering hoax. The geo-engineered aspect was just another part of the scam to make people fear it imo.

What happens when they combine swine-flu and bird-flu and release that is another question..
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I'm pretty sure everyone here is smart enough to know DON'T GET ANY TYPE OF FLU SHOT!
Nosmo King

Unread post by Nosmo King »

[I'm pretty sure everyone here is smart enough to know DON'T GET ANY TYPE OF FLU SHOT!]

I feel it's not so much a question of being savvy in these matters as rather what the hell to do when taking this type of jab becomes mandatory.
Postal44

Unread post by Postal44 »

Terence.drew @ Sep 4 2010, 05:45 PM wrote: Reports are unfortunately coming in of a link between the Swine Flu vaccine and the rare sleeping disorder called 'Narcolepsy '.

Yeah, that's because their boring ass hoaxes keep putting us to sleep.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

HaHa NICE Postal44 I like that! :P