The end of Ireland

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
brianv

The end of Ireland

Unread post by brianv »

I guess you have been hearing about the events in Ireland, we are no longer a sovereign nation, we have been invaded by the IMF/WorldBank after years of mismanagment by corrupt politicians and their erstwhile policies.

I don't always agree with him - especially on "9/11" but ...

Jim Corr : Message to the people of Ireland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWQ6LXhKmaE

Please Watch!

Oops URL fixed.
Last edited by brianv on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terence.drew

Re: The end of Ireland

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Well done lads on re-creating this site. A lot of hard work fair play.

Agreed Brian.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

This is depressing. It seems television really is the most effective weapon toward killing a nation.

Give them celebrities, give them televisions (and make them pay for it, just to make it seem even better!) and wait.

In time their brains will be putty in your hands.

The point about the special drawing rights as world currency is definitely disturbing. I've been following that for a while. I don't like to see it come to fruition when our own privatized currency has enough problems as it is. Creepy.
ATTC

Unread post by ATTC »

Saw a great documentary by Bill Still that talked about the World Bank and I believe it was either Ireland or maybe it was Iceland that they just completely screwed over.

The money problem is actually the pivotal issue of our time. With all due respect to 9/11 research, the monetary fraud affects us every single day and it transcends any false flag op.

After all it's the bankster gangsters at the top of the pyramid who put 9/11 on our currency to brag in the first place
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC71TjXb05w