REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
hoi.polloi

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

MOVINGTARGET wrote:So, that is my main purpose for registering as a member, so I can post the information, and disseminate it on your site, as well as others, to as many readers as possible.
Just to be clear, in case it's not, this isn't a pseudo-open platform like Above Top Secret, David Icke or YouTube. We focus on and moderate for explicitly expressing and exercising doubt about media stories, and helping others see basic failures and contradictions in fake news stories. We encourage any kind of forensics available to the average person and discourage sources of "special knowledge" unless your so-called expertise actually makes sense; and even then, we are obviously challenging and moving forward the concept of "expert" here since we are seeing so many of them endorse stupid bullshit.

We don't really promote much speculation or personal world view, per se. I hope this makes sense. If you have other questions about what we're looking for, please review the initial agreements when you registered. Thank you!
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Hello

I’m British, Jack of all trades master of none, now living in Canary Islands (Tenerife atm), not working, learning Spanish, thinking how to spend the rest of my life.

Technical person, amateur astronomer, attended amateur rocket launches in youth, interested in rocket technology.

Cottoned on to 911, space travel, Holo, and most of the smaller hoaxes more than 10 years ago. Very recently realised nuclear weapons were an “emperor’s magic power” and searching that is what took me here!

I have recently posted on the Satellites thread with a YouTube link to a BBC documentary “How to Build a Satellite”. The British are good at that type of deception eg “First British Nuclear Bomb” (YouTube). But the longer and more elaborate the documentary the more ammunition it gives people like us. Check out the last (at time of posting) post in the Satellites thread and see if you agree with my points and also my deconstruction of that BBC documentary.

I plan to soon post on the Rocket thread. It seems to be the “Does Rocketry Work in the Vacuum?” thread. (I can answer the title question if the thread hasn’t fully explained that already. BTW space probably isn’t a vacuum, no rocket has got into space anyway, and I don’t think huge Saturn V / Shuttle type rockets have any function at all, that is if they even exist).

I’m grateful to find such a high quality site as this. I list couple of things I haven’t seen discussed below. Tell me if you don’t want me to start threads on them on this site (or if they are here already but I have missed them).

First something I rarely mention to anyone, because it appears to be a UFO/Flat Earth type silly-lie-to-repulse-truthseekers-from-real-lie-exposers, is that Paul McCartney died in 1966 and was replaced. Same with Doris Day and a couple of others. Although it is trifling compared to other hoaxes it isn’t a disinfo straw man. It actually happened and I can present evidence which you can judge for yourself.

Another thing that I am interested in but have no conclusion about: the motivation for this age of lies.
A universal all encompassing conspiracy? Unlikely I would have thought.
Leaders thinking what they are doing is for the best (although I realise many/most are simply corrupt)? I have personally seen evil from those who thought they were doing good.
Whatever the motivations I don’t like it. It is a predictor/marker of end times such as the fall of Rome. It is not a good thing.
Altair

Unread post by Altair »

I'm from Spain, 40+ software developer and systems administrator, with an MsC in Software Engineering, but interested in all kinds of technology. Got here after I saw some videos about NASA hoaxes, which up to that point I've never considered as such, but after lots of googling, it became clear to me that most space projects are simply a physical (or at least technological) impossibility. However, I'm afraid that many so-called truth-tellers lack a sound scientific background and tend to discredit their own theses. In that respect, I've found this forum to be the most rigorous source of information.

Anyway, I don't believe that *everything* is a hoax. IMO, (unmanned) artificial satellites DO exist, and probably interplanetary sounds also. Well, I've been personally adjusting my sat dish and something must be up there sending down the signal.

But for one, I find completelly impossible that a low speed plane-like contraption attached to a huge hydrogen/oxygen tank can survive breaking the sound barrier at 20.000ft. That for one, but obviusly there are more implications to that, which have seen thoroughly addressed in this forum.

Greetings to all,
Altair

---
PS. simonshack has kindly answered me that artificial satellites are also part of the hoax and ultimately I'll reckon that. Maybe a bit too early now to say, but after some research I'm seeing that effectively, the Hall effect plasma thrusters that reportedly stabilize the Eurostar-type GEO sats seem to be too weak for doing that job over a 10-year time span. More on this later, on the proper thread.
hoi.polloi

Hi Kondanna, and welcome.

Please consider that while cleverness is extremely useful in social situations, it can be confusing on a forum. I am not sure what to make of your introduction at all. While we avoid "talking down" to readers, it would be really useful if you could also please try to write as "universally" in your style as you can. Otherwise, we run the risk of getting even more obscure. And that's the last thing we need.

However, I wanted to wish you welcome and thank you for joining.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Kondanna wrote:Should I rewrite?
I think your style (for lack of a better word) is getting in the way. Less ego, more objectivity.
SkyWalker007

Unread post by SkyWalker007 »

Hello everyone.

Nationality - American

I would like to introduce myself to your forum. My area of research and interest are - the 9/11 event, and the Apollo Moon missions. I feel like I have some relevant and interesting sources and theories that you and other members here will find intriguing.

My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/tetekofa

Thank you, SkyWalker007
hoi.polloi

Welcome, and please be prepared to put your original research in text and picture form whenever possible. We prefer not to be a platform specifically for YouTube channels. The point is to be an archival place people can calmly collect and understand clear examples of media fakery.

How did you find our site? Thank you. Welcome.
biggesthoax

Unread post by biggesthoax »

Hi all,

I am a British guy who has been directed into the Hoax scene by a good friend and its basically taken over my life. everything I see makes me question if its real.

I am an architect by trade and very good in ArchiCAD and also photoshop, plus an avid photographer and understand the logic behind structures and what should look right in images, I have also begun modeling very accurate manhattan skyline in Archicad and thus should be able to see quickly if the images shown are fake or not. I will begin posting my findings very soon.

Many thanks :)
hoi.polloi

I have also begun modeling very accurate manhattan skyline in Archicad and thus should be able to see quickly if the images shown are fake or not. I will begin posting my findings very soon.
That is an interesting strategy, but what technique are you using? The official fake Manhattan used on 9/11 appeared to be a combination of different Hollywood effects giving different obvious clues that the thing was completely fake.

Edit:
I've seen your first proof confirming Simon's research. Thanks for that. Sorry for my presumptuousness, but we do have to deal with time wasters and try to sift them out. Thanks!
McKoga

Unread post by McKoga »

Hello. I'm an American with a strong interest in physics, history, and conspiracy theories.

I found September clues after researching 9/11 but like you guys I quickly became aware the the conspiracy goes much deeper.

As far as I can tell the corruption touches physics, medicine, history, archaeology, geology, astronomy, etc etc.
molodyets

Unread post by molodyets »

I found cluesforum by listening to this podcast by a couple of your members, on the Clues Chronicle. I've been listening to their podcast for a while now and love it, having listened to many episodes multiple times. Here's my short intro
Origin and residence: USA
Educational background: chemical engineering
Interests: the real world
Professional career: engineer
Motivation for joining cluesforum: seems like an interesting place to learn from other's experience and opinions. I feel like if I ever have a question, many of your members can probably offer some valuable insight.
My contribution: I have a pretty scientific background which seems to be crumbling every day a bit after learning about all the deceptions. Hopefully, I can be of use, somehow, but I'm more interested in learning, rather than contributing. One some of the posts, I've had questions, but not been able to ask anything.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

molodyets » April 30th, 2017, 8:49 am wrote:I found cluesforum by listening to this podcast by a couple of your members, on the Clues Chronicle. I've been listening to their podcast for a while now and love it, having listened to many episodes multiple times. Here's my short intro
Origin and residence: USA
Educational background: chemical engineering
Interests: the real world
Professional career: engineer
Motivation for joining cluesforum: seems like an interesting place to learn from other's experience and opinions. I feel like if I ever have a question, many of your members can probably offer some valuable insight.
My contribution: I have a pretty scientific background which seems to be crumbling every day a bit after learning about all the deceptions. Hopefully, I can be of use, somehow, but I'm more interested in learning, rather than contributing. One some of the posts, I've had questions, but not been able to ask anything.
I've often wondered how some engineers, physicists, and other scientists privately feel after confronting (in their own minds) some of the topics here that would be taboo to question publicly.

I'm guessing it would be similar to how I feel about the legal system, given the depth and breadth of malarkey that it is comprised of.

Feel free to ask questions, but please make sure you have read through the Topic in question first. My apologies if this sounds like an insulting suggestion, but all too often we see people plunge straight in without taking the time to grapple with the existing material.

I look forward to your contributions as well. You probably have more to offer than you think.

And if you don't mind, how did you choose that user name?

Welcome to the Forum. :)
molodyets

Unread post by molodyets »

SacredCowSlayer » April 30th, 2017, 4:21 pm wrote:
I've often wondered how some engineers, physicists, and other scientists privately feel after confronting (in their own minds) some of the topics here that would be taboo to question publicly.

I'm guessing it would be similar to how I feel about the legal system, given the depth and breadth of malarkey that it is comprised of.

Feel free to ask questions, but please make sure you have read through the Topic in question first. My apologies if this sounds like an insulting suggestion, but all too often we see people plunge straight in without taking the time to grapple with the existing material.

I look forward to your contributions as well. You probably have more to offer than you think.

And if you don't mind, how did you choose that user name?

Welcome to the Forum. :)
Firstly, Thanks for the welcome! I'm very unafraid to discuss what I suspect and have discovered. As you can guess, this often causes doubts as to my sanity. I'm at the point though, where I don't care about the opinion of sheep.
Good point about the reading the material before responding. It's too easy to skip this step.
I chose the username, Молодец, because it's a cool Russian word. I'm not Russian, though, nor do I speak it fluently, just enough to like it.
hoi.polloi

Re: Devolving Darwin (Evolution and other flawed origin stor

Sometimes I really wish we had more of the fairer sex posting on our forum.
russellkanning

Unread post by russellkanning »

Hello Clues Forum members,

My name is Russell Kanning (you can find me on twitter, facebook, instagram, and TSA watch lists under that name)

I found this forum after listening to the Fakeologist Podcast. I decided to join up here after I listened to him for a month, finally watched September Clues, and listened to a couple of Clues Chronicles. I didn't realize 9/11 was fake until about 2005. I found out the moon landings were faked about that time too. My eyes were really opened when I investigated Sandy Hook a couple of years ago. Now I just keep peeling away layer after layer of deceptions.

I was born in America, and have lived here my whole life. I currently travel the country with my wife as truck drivers. My college degree was in accounting and along with economic theory that is my area of expertise. I am a Christian Anarchist, so my main current studies are in the Bible and non-violent non-cooperation with evil. In the political arena, I have been called extremely right wing, libertarian, and communist. I just hate politics. I don't mind being politically incorrect, or in the minority on a subject, so I think I will have many friends here.

I am working on my Doctorate in Theoretical Astro-physics, so I can drop mics and say "Gravity".

(russellkanning) forum name and most social media or forums

Welcome to Cluesforum!

Doctorate in Theoretical Astro-physics? Wow - interesting! :-)
(ADMIN NOTICE/ simonshack: this is what I replied to this new forum member as he sent me his hand-skake intro via e-mail).

I guess I will have trouble proving my astrophysician skills to the clueforum crowd. Did I mention that my brother's friend's cousin once worked on the ISS?