I once asked a lawyer about going after conspiracies and he opined that it was very very difficult because the octopus is liable to sacrifice a limb to escape, meaning you will only end up busting some small sacrificial part of the conspiracy while the main problem swims free. That has been on my mind as I've thought about why we have not been able to make our site palatable to people whose safe escapes (from their 'mob') we really want to help make a reality.
We are trying to re-format our F.A.Q. #5 page, in regards to people with information that may want to come forward. Can you please review the page and see if it all looks like a good way to strengthen people's back bones about telling their 9/11 story? In your experience, is this a good and compassionate way to talk to people? Can we inspire enough people to "rescue themselves" all at once, and not feel bound by the octopus? Is there a way to strike at the heart of such a thing and let everyone involved get free of the truly guilty parties? And also, what do you think we can/should do when we encounter people who we suspect of lying, of having to lie, or of being threatened/cajoled individuals?
F.A.Q. 5: What Can I Do?DISCLAIMER: We believe any possible casualties of 9/11 should be investigated. To this end, we ask anyone in possession of any evidence of real people disappearing to come forward. Because of the excessively fraudulent reporting now standardized in every conventional media, the world requires true testimonies from anyone connected to the events of 9/11. If you have testimony that you wish to report to a legitimate organization instead of the corrupt media, please read this page on recommended actions.
What did you experience on 9/11?
Do you know someone who died on 9/11?
Did you see something real on 9/11?
After reading our articles, we presume that you have questions about your community’s relationship to 9/11. Particularly, you may find that you are certain about a personal story that you feel has been unjustly unheard. For those of you willing to back up your certainty with action, here is a brief questionnaire that you should give sober consideration to:
1. Did anyone, at any time, ask you to change your story about 9/11? Did they offer you something or threaten you?
2. Assuming all reporting by the media to be entirely false, does your story have independently verifiable evidence that you can personally represent in a court of law – and are you willing to subject your evidence to critical evaluation?
3. If so, do you see your testimony as accurately represented by Reuters, Associated Press, ABC, CNN, FOX, NBC, CBS, BBC, SKY, Time, Newsweek, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times or another organization otherwise complicit in showing counterfeit reporting on 9/11?
4. If so, what part of the official story is requisite for your personal testimony to be true, if any? Does your personal experience jibe with what your favored media sources have reported? Can you verify your story without the tampered evidence produced by the government?
5. If you don't see your point of view accurately represented by the media, and you feel in danger because of what you know, can you get your information out to the broadest public in any way?
After considering these questions, we suggest that you take the following peaceful and civil actions in getting your story disseminated, though please bear in mind this is not legal advice and you should always seek the most professional help you can find:
1. Find a safe way to contact elders in your community. Discuss your story with your community. Lose your fear of persecution, condemnation or victimization. There is an awakening and there is power in numbers. Always use your own perceptions and encourage others to do the same. Please use our web site as a tool to explain to people how it's possible for some perspectives to be drowned out by a cacophony of media.
2. Know your rights. Hire a lawyer if you can afford it, discuss your findings with them and investigate your legal options in pursuing witness protection programs, therapy, legal advice and reparations for the media’s psychological attack on your community and/or the world.
3. We are doing our best to get the word out about what really happened. If you write your testimony in clear language, with supporting documents and unambiguous reference to what you need, you can have someone contact us through our contact page and we can try to figure out a way to make your story public.
I know it's complex, because on a scale of liars you can always place someone on the "more innocent" or "more guilty" side and it's not easy to delineate that. And people are abused and come from a cycle of abuse or mistreatment by the system or situation they were born into. But there must be a way to help. Can we?