REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
fbenario

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:Also, if you could please expound on the topic of the revolution, to which "one book" are you referring, and can you enlighten us about its theory?
... and I'd like to know why the Germans didn't enter Moscow.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

I'm 37, married (16 years), a father of three, and a native Texan. I've been practicing criminal law in Texas for nearly 10 years, primarily as a defense attorney and briefly as a prosecutor (1 year).

I was 23 on 9/11, and like most I initially bought the lie. Shortly thereafter I attended law school, and not long after that my first child was born. So I got busy and didn't even reexamine the events of 9/11 until 2008. That was around the time I realized the 2 party system in the U.S. was set up to protect those who are really in power. Yea I know I was late to the game.

Truthfully the available information on 9/11 had me stumped. None of the theories I was presented with held any consistency. I had not seen Septemberclues at that time. I honestly kind of gave up in exasperation and decided "it was an inside job.” I've always believed government is corrupt and dangerous (I've seen that up close and personal), and I've never had any high regard for the media. It seemed to me they were always guilty of shameless sensationalism. But the idea of outright fabrication wasn't something I never seriously considered.

In the spring of 2013 I began looking into the Sandy Hook event. It was so incredibly staged and lacking in authenticity that it jumped out at me. That research really opened my eyes. Since then I have not been able to look at the news the same way (not that I actually watch it on TV anymore). It has been very liberating to say the least.

That research led me to questioning a lot of other events prior to and since then. I'm not sure which topic I was researching, but it led me to cluesforum. From there I went to SC and read through the site and watched all the videos on YouTube.

Now I'm not an expert of any sort on video analysis or fakery detection. But I am a professional attorney accustomed to thoroughly examining evidence.

Septemberclues and the body of 9/11 work done at cluesforum (fake jumpers, empty towers, fake rubble, Vicsims etc.) has, in my view, objectively destroyed the government's 9/11 story. Moreover, it has exposed why there has been so much confusion in the "Truth Movement" over the years. If the premise (the imagery) is not questioned then it's just a bottomless rabbit hole of fruitless "analysis" and speculation.

I look forward to contributing where I can here.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thank you for being here. I was at Simon's when he showed me your introduction and I have been looking forward to your presence on the forum. Welcome!
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Hoi,

Thank you for the kind welcome.

While I'm eager to contribute, there is still more ground for me to cover in the "Requirements and Tips" section. I've read enough threads to know that I don't want to jump in and make irritating rookie mistakes (either substantive or technical) that were completely avoidable.

I will certainly do my best to treat this forum with the respect that I would hope others would do if it were mine. The atmosphere here is quite unique and (to me) much preferred over other forums where intellectual honesty is devoid and drive-by style ad hominem attacks constitute the majority of discourse.

This forum is quite right to require new members to get familiar with the existing research and to introduce themselves first. When I first began lurking here I honestly wasn't so sure about such controls, but having read through so many threads it all makes good sense.

The knowledgeable members who do research on a regular basis should not have to suffer fools showing up to talk about the Sim they once knew or the newbie asking "what about the jumpers?".

You already know this, but now you know that I do too. :D That said, if I'm out in line in any way (most likely would be unwittingly) I have no problem being set straight. I'm not sensitive like that.

Finally, if you or any members have a legal question I'll be glad to answer (where appropriate of course) as best I can.

Thank you for having me on the forum!

P.S. Would you mind verifying that you have my correct email address on my registration page? Simon may have cleared it up, but I'm not sure.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Hi SCS,
Good to have you onboard. You seem to place fairness and objectivity in the high seat.
SacredCowSlayer wrote:Finally, if you or any members have a legal question I'll be glad to answer (where appropriate of course) as best I can.
Since you are inviting legal questions (free of charge, I hope :P ), I was wondering if you had any input regarding the question of legality of psyops which was raised here:
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 5#p2390265
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

Hello, you've got a fine forum at which I just signed up as Painterman, since I like to paint - oil on canvas for the most part; still lifes, portraiture, out of doors - though my daily grind is running my own business involving computer services in the United States, which I've been doing for 8 years. My purpose at Cluesforum is to contribute to the efforts here and perhaps find out something new, since the no-planes theory never occurred to me before viewing September Clues even though I'd long known the official 9/11 story is bogus (steel frame buildings don't collapse like that without controlled demolition, etc).

I've been asked to elaborate on my motives for joining the forum. Well, it's a fascinating topic: the whole media fakery thing. There's important work being done at this site to compile a research library of information. Perhaps I can add a useful 2 cents worth. This is an idea-driven site, so let's advance the field of media fakery theory.

That's what seems relevant to say at the moment. If I'm correct in sensing a concern about forum disruptors, let me add that this is understandable. And props to Simon for discerning the slicker forms of disruption such as the astroturf marketing campaigns fronted by smarmy hucksters who appear out of nowhere to co-opt, then misdirect and ultimately discredit, a truth movement. When you get down to it, trolling is a dull job for dull people, which is why their methods are so boilerplate and predictable. Surely it's more fun to debunk the bad guys than shill for them.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Painterman wrote:When you get down to it, trolling is a dull job for dull people, which is why their methods are so boilerplate and predictable. Surely it's more fun to debunk the bad guys than shill for them.
Well said. Lying all day to earn a dollar seems soul-destroying, turning you into a mere shell of a human being.

As my best friend says repeatedly when discussing the news, "If you have to lie to make your case, you don't have a case to make."
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

Good point, though one has to believe in truth to accept there's any such thing as a lie. And the types usually hired by TPTB to act as alternative-media fakers are morally and emotionally stunted "sophisticates" who don't feel constrained by that belief. Since they're "beyond good and evil" in their own minds, they've obviously "transcended" whatever conscience might have otherwise prevented them sabotaging the genuine alternative-media for their masters' ends.

O'Brien to Winston Smith: "The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens."
WeTheSheeple

Unread post by WeTheSheeple »

Hey, I'm Michael, I turn 22 next month and live in Canada. Looking forward to the discussions I can participate in in the future.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

WeTheSheeple wrote:Hey, I'm Michael, I turn 22 next month and live in Canada. Looking forward to the discussions I can participate in in the future.
Welcome, WeTheSheeple. How did you find us and how did you choose your name? What made you interested in the site?
DSKlausler

Unread post by DSKlausler »

Good day all,

I am from the suburbs of Chicago. I was trained primarily as an engineer (mechanical) but my profession is high-level-language software - 30+ years worth. I like to think that I am a critical thinker (nice sentence). In additional to my engineering and software training and experience, I also have some psychology, and physiology thrown in, the former formal education, and the latter of my own research. I am a national level runner.

My motivation for joining is simple: I wish to throw out a comment or two where I feel that, perhaps, the commentary or information provided has gone beyond the understanding or comprehension of the common man. Which is where my insight originates. I may not have anything earth shattering to share, but it seems to me that I might have contributed a half-dozen or so times in the last six months of my reading/viewing here.

My outlook is, unfortunately, not optimistic; what a horribly corrupt and inhospitable place we have created. It seems that there are indeed overlords, both terrestrial and extra - maybe even intra... I spit on them all. What a beautiful place this could be - I love the rocky mountains - the wilderness.

That is all for now.

Sincerely, Dave
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

DSKlausler wrote: It seems that there are indeed overlords, both terrestrial and extra - maybe even intra ... I spit on them all. What a beautiful place this could be - I love the rocky mountains - the wilderness.
Hi DSK,

That was a most interesting introduction. I was following along just fine until I got to the part I have quoted above. If I don't ask this question then rest assured someone else here will. Are you suggesting UFO/ alien (little green men with big heads) extra terrestrial? :wacko: If so please show us exactly what you are basing this conclusion on. Please take this opportunity to correct me (or clarify yourself) if I have misunderstood you.
Oh and yes I agree the rocky mountains are quite beautiful. I love going there every year.

Thank you,
SCS
WeTheSheeple

Unread post by WeTheSheeple »

hoi.polloi wrote:
WeTheSheeple wrote:Hey, I'm Michael, I turn 22 next month and live in Canada. Looking forward to the discussions I can participate in in the future.
Welcome, WeTheSheeple. How did you find us and how did you choose your name? What made you interested in the site?
Hey, sorry I didn't see your post til now. I was looking around YouTube for some media fakery videos and then saw September Clues, which I at first thought the "no plane" idea was stupid, but after watching the film, I was convinced. I've always found the "exposing" videos to be highly interesting and I've been pretty weary of what the media says is true for quite some time, but this forum has definitely amplified that to a great degree, so I am thankful. My username came from the first play on term I could think of (We the people). This site is very interesting because of how much explanation and detail the users make with each of their posts, which is partially why I haven't posted any real replies yet - it feels like I don't have enough to say about any particular topic to make a thread or a great post.
DSKlausler

Unread post by DSKlausler »

SacredCowSlayer wrote:Are you suggesting UFO/ alien (little green men with big heads) extra terrestrial? :wacko: If so please show us exactly what you are basing this conclusion on. Please take this opportunity to correct me (or clarify yourself) if I have misunderstood you.
Good morning SCS,

First let me refer to my own words: “It seems”. Since I am the writer, I left out the presumed “to me”… should I have included that text for you?
seem (sēm)
intr.v. seemed, seem·ing, seems
1. To give the impression of being in a certain way; appear to be
2. Used to call attention to one's impression or understanding about something, especially in weakening the force of a following infinitive
3. To appear to be probable or evident
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/seems

Given that context, is it not evident that my position is in fact NOT definite?

Let’s move on to your words.
SacredCowSlayer wrote:UFO/ alien (little green men with big heads)
Your emoticon choice leads me to question whether you are joking or denigrating. Seriously, you must be kidding with that shite.
SacredCowSlayer wrote:...please show us exactly...
There is no exactly; I have formed my opinion(s) on years of reading and viewing – including much of the material available here.

Since I know not whether you are a native English speaker, should I provide definitions for the words I have chosen?

I am not here to convince you (or anyone) of anything. So, I will not be providing some huge list of the material that swayed me one way or another; I am a classic lurker. Admittedly, some of my time is spent on sites that are mostly crap, but I need to keep abreast of public opinion, to a certain extent – mainly because I live in a large metro area filled with bumbling fools… as I once was. I read the entire content of some websites, absorbed what hit me left or right, and moved on – never to visit again. I spent long hours ago on many of the libertarian and anti-government sites. Here are a few web sites that I currently visit regularly: As to your general question on extra-terrestrials: yes; affirmative; I do believe. Regarding the associated specific attributes: practically infinite possibilities. “UFO?” If you mean, in actuality, flying objects around this planet (that seems to be round - look, I used “seems” again), I think (my opinion is) that there are exactly ZERO of these objects that are unidentified.

I use seems often; surely you now know why.

Oooh, almost forgot: my current favorite thread here is "Does rocketry work in a vacuum?" Great stuff.

Sincerely,

Dave
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Sorry to jump in but I believe your description of our wandering star's shape as 'round' seems to be somewhat vague.