REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
fbenario

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by fbenario »

Hugo wrote:it is essential that we remove large numbers of their leaders. The enemy includes members of the CFR, TLC, Bilderburgers, Neocons, FBI, CIA, NSA, Mossad, C15, C16, FEMA, Federal Reserve, Congress, Department of the Treasury, Main Stream Media and Federal judges. Special extra points for Carl Rove and Rahm Emanuel. That's my introduction.
Oh, no you don't. This forum won't host any statement that TPTB could read as threatening bodily harm to anyone.

ADMINS, please remove those sentences ASAP.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fbenario wrote: Oh, no you don't. This forum won't host any statement that TPTB could read as threatening bodily harm to anyone.

Dear Fred,

I believe the conventional disclaimer used by most forums, blogs, news outlets and whatnot is:

"We do not necessarily endorse or support the comments of the readers/members of our (...fill in...). We decline any responsiblity for any abusive, threatening or offensive comment posted on our (...fill in...).

So yeah, I'd definitely apply this disclaimer to Hugo - who plainly suggests to 'whack' the bad guys off this planet.
(EDIT/errata corrige: Hugo used the word 'remove', which does not necessarily mean 'whack' - my mistake.)

Now, Fred - you will know that I have jokingly suggested in the past to waterboard Henry Kissinger. To be sure, if I ever managed to invite Henry to a party of mine, I would not hesitate to ask five of my strongest Italian friends to take him by the neck and plunge his head into my dogs' water bowl - until he'd confess all what he knows.

I hope you'll agree this is not tantamount to "threatening bodily harm to anyone" - but only to inflict the necessary stress to obtain confessions from a particularly spooky individual - suspected by millions of people around the world to have been instrumental in harming, duping and killing thousands - if not millions - of other people.

Does this sound reasonable to you?
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

whatsgoingon wrote:Simon, Rather I would suggest not being so nice and using their torture of choice, waterboarding. But instead, make the bastards watch the nose out video over and over again for a week until they confess. In any case, watching them gaze at their creation for days on end would be well conducted research. I would love to see their actual facial expressions.
Woah! Wouldn't that be all to cruel and inhumane? :P
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

To stare into their own ineptitude. Wow.
I believe the US is on the cusp of another civil war. The coming war, properly defined, is between the general populaton and those whom consider themsleves Jews. The so-called elites would be nothing without the rank & file support of common Jews (see sayanim). There is no such thing as an innocent Jew, unless you're talking about someone who is very young or imbicilic. Every Jew understands the evil double standards taught in his Talmud. Every Jew knows he is a religious psychopath, yet he remains proud to call himself a Jew. There is a push to frame the conflict in terms of police, Blacks, Whites, Asians, gun owners, Christians or Muslims. Those are diversions.
There is a war within the Jewish community as well. There are liberal Jews who do not believe in Israel's war-against-everyone. There are the crazy Jews who defend Israel's most horrific crimes. It's not fair to generalize and say there is no such thing as an innocent Jew unless you plan on clarifying: there is no such thing as an innocent human being, period! But even that is a bit over the top, isn't it?

Religion is a bigger problem than Judaism. Don't be so Jewish!
Hugo
Banned

Unread post by Hugo »

I had grown up around Jews and had always been puzzled by their behavior. Jews in High School wanted to be my friend but told me they couldn't be friends with anyone who was a sub-human animal (read white). At the University, I shared a dorm room with a Jew who felt the same way... he just never said it so overtly. He told me I was an ape that looked like a human, which comes directly from the teachings of the Talmud. The point is, Jews seem a lot more reasonable than they actually are. It's just not socially acceptable to let people know you think they are a sub-human commodity. It doesn't matter what kind of a Jew you want to call yourself. Every Jew understands what is contained within the Talmud, even the ones who have never read it. They all understand the gist of being a Jew. It's the religion that encourages and condones psychopathic behavior... that's essentially it. For those who still don't "get it", read Judiasm Discovered by Michael A Hoffman II. Hoffman's book can be downloaded from a torrent or go to Hoffman's website and buy it directly from the author. Hoffman's book should be considered a reference.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:
fbenario wrote: Oh, no you don't. This forum won't host any statement that TPTB could read as threatening bodily harm to anyone.

Dear Fred,

I believe the conventional disclaimer used by most forums, blogs, news outlets and whatnot is:

"We do not necessarily endorse or support the comments of the readers/members of our (...fill in...). We decline any responsibility for any abusive, threatening or offensive comment posted on our (...fill in...).
Simon, you're trusting that TPTB will act in good faith at all times. Well of course they won't. They will take a few words, decide to silence someone/something, and move on. There won't likely be any permitted appeal. We shouldn't risk such treatment, no matter how far-fetched it may seem today.
Hugo
Banned

Unread post by Hugo »

fbenario wrote:
simonshack wrote:

Dear Fred,

"We do not necessarily endorse or support the comments of the readers/members of our (...fill in...). We decline any responsibility for any abusive, threatening or offensive comment posted on our (...fill in...).
Simon, you're trusting that TPTB will act in good faith at all times. Well of course they won't. They will take a few words, decide to silence someone/something, and move on. There won't likely be any permitted appeal. We shouldn't risk such treatment, no matter how far-fetched it may seem today.
The original objection was over a sentence which stated certain members who hold federal jobs need to be removed. Does "removed" mean something special to you?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hugo, you come on here hinting that people need to be harmed, alleging that violent action is necessary and tell me all Jews are the same, and even worse - they are psychopathic. You are not needed on this forum even if you're not an agent provocateur, which is exactly what you sound like. Good bye.
Frost

Unread post by Frost »

Professional research experience: none

Profession: Printer
eowawa

Unread post by eowawa »

Caucasian American

BBA, MBA Big Ten school

US Navy Officer (3 tour Vietnam Vet) Pvt & Commercial pilot props only

Recently retired, with major oil co, plus small co. business mgmt experience.

Research exp only in marketing...of little help here I fear to you saavy high tech types...I had several college engineer/science roomates, but alas, lttle rubbed off on me. I did get an 'A' in HS physics though once, but I now suspect my pa paid him off by buiding him a nifty garden tractor.

I became interested in your site after watching your quality 'Sept Clues' video. I was suspicious anyway of convenient gov ops after living thru the painful results of LBJ's 1964 Gulf of Tonkin mirage ( I never learned what fakery/con that was until years later, unfortunately. I don't really understand so much of the science stuff you guys disect here, but plain old ;Iowa horse sense' often tells me... if something seems so great, it often turns out otherwise. There is a whole lot of OTHERWISE you guys are exposing for us pathetic lemmings. Thank you for that and please, be encouraged to keep up your good work, especially for our youngsters who are turning into cellphone, MTV, star loving zombies.
Wombat2012

Unread post by Wombat2012 »

Gender - male
Age - 47
Work - classified
Location - central inland Queensland, Australia.
Hobbies - motorcycles, helicopters, the truth.

Looking forward to hanging around here and contributing. B)
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

I wanted to introduce myself by starting with a special 'Thanks!' to each of the veteran contributors that consistently lend their various talents to this forum to aid in exposing the craziness occurring in the media on what seems like a daily basis these days. If you ever doubt that your efforts are worth it, please know that you have most assuredly assisted at least one other human passenger on this Earth in seeing through the garbage that we are regularly spoon-fed. There are many more seeking the truth as well, no doubt, and when they are ready, hopefully their path will lead them to this forum as well.

I, somewhat ashamedly, was a late bloomer to the 9/11 farce until about 3 years ago when I was challenged by an article to believe what my eyes and mind tell me while viewing the footage instead of the official narrative, and once it hit me, it was quite a painful pill to swallow. I, like many, probably never had a real reason to even revisit the original footage -- in fact, I sort of stumbled across it and the conspiracies revolving around it accidentally while looking for evidence of government stock market manipulation as I couldn't understand how I could get my butt kicked so often on such a regular basis <_< . Anyway, as I investigated and started to piece the puzzle together of the happenings on that day -- the crazy stories of the Pentagon's 1st floor penetration and missing plane parts , Shanksville's plane swallowing dirt mound, Building 7 falling flat into its footprint, terrorists with no talent flying with pinpoint accuracy, it all became unbelievably obvious as to what a sham the official story was that had been proposed. Regarding the destruction of the twin towers, there were so many theories I came upon and none of them wholeheartedly made sense to me as to how they could be pulled off to such perfection. I even remember my original viewing of September Clues and even passing it off as simply another person's 'theory'. It was only when I stumbled across this forum and its contributions that I was completely convinced of the methods that could pull off such a stunt. Deception on a daily basis and for such a long time... who would have known? Thanks again for opening my eyes.

Me:

Administration) but am currently on a self-imposed sabbatical :D .

I'm very much looking forward to contributing after many months of sitting on the sidelines as an observer to your thoughts, ideas and contributions. I'm hoping that I can make a difference to someone else as well.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Welcome, Libero! :)

And thank you for your thoughtful intro, it is appreciated.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Maat wrote:Welcome, Libero! :)

And thank you for your thoughtful intro, it is appreciated.
I concur with my learned friend.