REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby simonshack on September 5th, 2017, 5:33 pm

Lest my above post may be misunderstood / misinterpreted, I hasten to add that I didn't mean or wish to sound facetious about the whole question of religion. I can understand that tomatoes are not comparable to religious beliefs. However, what disturbs me (as regards JC worshippers) is the fact that - as far as I can gather - all the different 'factions' of JC believers appear to forward the notion that we should all "seek and pray to become the embodiment of JC".

At 0:30 of this video clip recently released by the White House ....

https://video.repubblica.it/mondo/trump ... P2-S3.6-T1

...we can hear:

"Help us be the embodiment of Jesus Christ".

:huh: What does this even mean ?

Poor JC... His fame is being used (and has always been used) by the most infamous folks of this world...

Full version of above White House comedy : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVv0Z9fTawU
simonshack
Administrator

Postby Nathan Draco on September 9th, 2017, 2:36 am

Seneca » September 2nd, 2017, 5:37 am wrote:There is already a sequel in the making:
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength

"Step into the shoes of a government official in a top-secret department of the Orwell surveillance program. Given the power to both uncover and fabricate "the truth", how far will you go in the service of your country? Season 2 of Orwell, the award-winning surveillance thriller. "

Looks they are promoting the false idea that fake news started after the internet.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbrsck9Ag2I

Seeing as how they're trying to act as though "fake news" is a new phenomenon, I don't know if I would play that game. But there was a game called Watchdogs which centered around the idea that cities had access to everyone's personal information and one lone hacker that you played as could exploit all that information. You could also hack traffic lights, phones, cars, houses, etc cause everything was connected.
Nathan Draco

Postby Odunie on September 12th, 2017, 1:01 pm

Hi all. I am an American who has been reading Cluesforum for a while as a guest. I hadn't visited in a while, and then I was reminded today by events in the news (Sep 11) and came back to register.

One of the threads I am most interested in contributing to is the 'Population Hoaxes' by aa5: viewtopic.php?t=1880
I have done some digging in official stats and may have some interesting insights to share.

Thanks, and I look forward to conversing with a constructive and inquisitive attitude.
Odunie

Postby NotRappaport on October 4th, 2017, 5:44 pm

Hello,

I've registered with the username "NotRappaport". This is a reference to a corny joke from the 1996 movie, "I'm Not Rappaport". I chose it because it was the first name I thought of that probably isn't already in use.

I've been lurking for almost a year now and finally decided to take the time to write a "Handshake" so I can register.

I'm in my 40's and live in California, USA. Before coming across Clues Forum, I was at the end-stage of investigating the supposed events of September 11, 2001. For the longest time I had simply accepted the mainstream narrative that the buildings collapsed because planes crashed into them. But not until sometime in 2015 did I become aware of the "Building 7 problem", at which point I began looking into the whole story anew.

Within a few months I had gone from thinking Arab hijackers crashed the planes into the WTC, to thinking it was actually Mossad, then finally (after watching a couple of YouTube videos dealing with the 'no planes' idea and finding this forum) coming to the shocking realization that there were almost certainly no planes at all that crashed into the WTC and the whole thing was a media perpetrated illusion in which likely no one was killed.

Which is to say I finally realized the truth - we live in a world of mass-media lies.

Now I am always skeptical of media stories and am no longer taken in by their mass-killing psy-ops. Sadly, practically everyone I know believes the media. They read one story and they fully believe the narrative and are blind to obvious inconsistencies even when they are pointed out.

The latest mass media hoax, the "Las Vegas Mass Shooting (2017)", is what finally brings me here. I need to interact with people who can see these things for what they are instead of behaving like a bunch of lemmings who only believe what everyone else believes.

My time lurking on this forum has shown me you guys have your heads on straight. You legitimately question things, use extensive documentation, and don't dismiss deviations from the mainstream as "Conspiratard" or "Tinfoil Hat". And you don't go off the deep end with lizard men or flat earth.

I look forward to being part of the Clues Forum community! :)

-NotRappaport
NotRappaport

Postby hoi.polloi on October 5th, 2017, 2:38 am

Welcome, NotRappaport. I appreciate your contributions so far. Keep up the good work!

Just a reminder to those posting a lot of videos in their posts lately, please use good documentation!

That is, post more than the video. Also a description of highlights for your research, the title of the video, who posted and the date of upload in typed text. This can help immensely when videos disappear from YouTube or elsewhere.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby StillStanding on October 11th, 2017, 2:01 pm

I would like very much to join this forum.
My username is StillStanding, reflecting my luck so far. As you well know, questioning the official 'facts' can be dangerous.
Nationality: US
Professional expertise: MS from MIT
Amateur expertise: long study of the origins of Mossad
Motivation: I hope to learn more about 9/11 and make a modest contribution now and then.
Thank you.
StillStanding

Postby Flabbergasted on October 11th, 2017, 5:15 pm

Welcome, StillStanding.
StillStanding » October 11th, 2017, 10:01 am wrote:As you well know, questioning the official 'facts' can be dangerous.

How so?
Flabbergasted

Postby jk9357 on October 13th, 2017, 7:53 pm

jk9357 is the username I signed up with, it was my 5th grade Mathletics username and I decided to stick with it.

I’m German studying IT-Security in community college.

I’ve been a long-time lurker/reader of cluesforum but never bothered to sign up because I didn’t feel like I had anything to add.

A good friend who I went to high school with told me his co-worker was shot at the supposed Las Vegas shooting, and I wish to share what he has told me. [This post will be up in a bit in the Vegas thread]

I don’t want to start any theories claiming the Las Vegas shooting happened/didn’t happen. I want to share what I’ve heard and try to understand what actually happened better, since after reading for years (and firmly believing) all the stories about hoaxes like Sandy Hook/Boston marathon/Pulse etc. I’m confused about what happened (or didn’t happen) in Vegas.
jk9357

Postby hoi.polloi on October 13th, 2017, 7:58 pm

What's "Mathletics" in your own words?

What is "IT-security"? Does it encompass at all the protection of information using social media and forum platforms?
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Previous

Return to HOW TO REGISTER at CLUESFORUM - and other tips