REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read

Postby reel.deal on October 12th, 2010, 1:23 am

.
Last edited by reel.deal on October 1st, 2012, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(
 
Posts: 1294
Joined: August 15th, 2010, 1:42 am

Postby mnew9 on October 12th, 2010, 9:45 am

I am a 58 year old male. British born, I have now lived in Australia for over forty years.
Worked as a Credit Union branch manager but am now semi retired.
I do part-time work with the local Community Volunteer Social Support Services and care for my elderly mother who has dementia.

I was always skeptical about the official versions of what happened on 9/11. In my search for more knowledge on the subject I found Simon's work on YouTube.
I contacted Simon by email in April asking about the possible purchase of DVD copies of 'September Clues'.
In his reply Simon pointed me in the direction of this excellent forum.

Unfortunately, I am not really IT savvy so my input to the forum may be limited. I'm a regular visitor to the forum though and am amazed at the hard work and outstanding research revealed here by it's many dedicated members.

I have still to get my DVD copies of 'September Clues' but rest assured I am continually referring family and friends to this website and Simon's groundbreaking work.
mnew9
Member
 
Posts: 102
Joined: September 11th, 2010, 6:57 am

Postby ProfBS-JonesPHD on October 13th, 2010, 11:37 pm

Hi I am James,

I’m from the UK and have been interested in the 7/7 conspiracy that does have many faked elements to it. I want to uncover the BS that is fed to us through the media. I have not looked into 9/11 that much and I would like to do more study in that area. I was a member of Alex Jones PP bull website until I learned what he was. Now I don’t trust the so called truth movement any more. I mostly want to post on current events that are suspect in the media.
ProfBS-JonesPHD
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: October 13th, 2010, 10:47 pm

Postby Veritasirl on October 14th, 2010, 1:16 pm

Nationality: Irish
City: Dublin
Professional Experience: Working in IT. Background in Photography and partime sports journalist.

Research: JFK, RFK, 9/11, 7/7 and NWO related topics such as the Global Warming scam, the vaccine scam and chemtrails.
On 9/11 while in Spain I was struck by the fact the Towers fell so quickly but it wasn't until 2006 that I woke up to what is going on around us and sometimes hidden in plain view or seen for the benefit of the sheeple in plane view. Thanks to the excellent research here it has been proved beyond all reasonable doubt that all media coverage was faked on 9/11. In addition the analysis of the vicsims and the ridiculous, mawkish, contrived memorial messages corroborate the evidence of media fakery.
I think the ‘mother’ of the Swedish vicsim that Simon quoted about smelling her son’s socks and looking at bits of skin contained within them best sums up and epitomises the absolute absurdity and falisity of the alleged victim memorials.
I am a member of Tir Na Saor organisation. Translation: Land of the Free. It is group whose aim is to provide information to those wishing to empower themselves with the knowledge necessary to stand up for and exercise their ancient rights.
Veritasirl
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: September 30th, 2010, 11:39 am

Postby brianv on October 14th, 2010, 2:23 pm

Veritasirl 4 Oct 14 2010, 01:16 PM wrote: Nationality: Irish
City: Dublin
Professional Experience: Working in IT. Background in Photography and partime sports journalist.

Research: JFK, RFK, 9/11, 7/7 and NWO related topics such as the Global Warming scam, the vaccine scam and chemtrails.
On 9/11 while in Spain I was struck by the fact the Towers fell so quickly but it wasn't until 2006 that I woke up to what is going on around us and sometimes hidden in plain view or seen for the benefit of the sheeple in plane view. Thanks to the excellent research here it has been proved beyond all reasonable doubt that all media coverage was faked on 9/11. In addition the analysis of the vicsims and the ridiculous, mawkish, contrived memorial messages corroborate the evidence of media fakery.
I think the ‘mother’ of the Swedish vicsim that Simon quoted about smelling her son’s socks and looking at bits of skin contained within them best sums up and epitomises the absolute absurdity and falisity of the alleged victim memorials.
I am a member of Tir Na Saor organisation. Translation: Land of the Free. It is group whose aim is to provide information to those wishing to empower themselves with the knowledge necessary to stand up for and exercise their ancient rights.


Are you connected to the "We are Change (Ireland)" group by any chance? By the way, did you mis-spell your handle? Should it be Veritasgirl?
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3922
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Postby MartinL on October 14th, 2010, 2:30 pm

In Roman mythology, Veritas, meaning truth, was the goddess of truth, a daughter of Saturn and the mother of Virtue.



IRL = in real life ?

sorry for hijacking the reply lol

Me:

Male, 26 years, Norway

Eclectic thinker, online warrior and long-time on and off 9/11 researcher.
MartinL
Member
 
Posts: 319
Joined: October 19th, 2009, 11:08 am

Postby brianv on October 14th, 2010, 3:34 pm

MartinL 4 Oct 14 2010, 02:30 PM wrote:
In Roman mythology, Veritas, meaning truth, was the goddess of truth, a daughter of Saturn and the mother of Virtue.



IRL = in real life ?

sorry for hijacking the reply lol

Me:

Male, 26 years, Norway

Eclectic thinker, online warrior and long-time on and off 9/11 researcher.



No IRL = Ireland

So it's Veritas IRL - my bad. My original question still applies! WAC(IRL)?
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3922
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Postby Veritasirl on October 14th, 2010, 4:14 pm

No IRL = Ireland

So it's Veritas IRL - my bad. My original question still applies! WAC(IRL)?



Hi Brian, Martini,
Yes IRL as in Ireland. No I have no connection to We Are Change in Ireland or anywhere else.
Veritasirl
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: September 30th, 2010, 11:39 am

Postby brianv on October 14th, 2010, 4:18 pm

Veritasirl @ Oct 14 2010, 04:14 PM wrote:
No IRL = Ireland

So it's Veritas IRL - my bad. My original question still applies! WAC(IRL)?



Hi Brian, Martini,
Yes IRL as in Ireland. No I have no connection to We Are Change in Ireland or anywhere else.


Phew! It's just that I have heard about Tir na Saor and thought they were somehow "affiliated" to or with WAC IRL!
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3922
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Postby kybertech on October 14th, 2010, 4:59 pm

Oh.,

I am a 28yo male and live in Austria. I haven't done much published research besides on anonymous message boards which I won't mention here because it would only attract their trolls. (information guerilla if you like ;) ) But I will write down what I know over time here.
Other than that I am also registered on other boards sometimes also using the same nickname and email address of which ats is conspiracy related. (Other boards are too private and unrelated, but if you happen to share my hobbies hello ) :D
kybertech
Newbie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: October 14th, 2010, 12:01 pm

Postby Equinox on October 20th, 2010, 8:58 am

Hello.

Nationality--- Australian

Age--- 25

Occupation--- Supermarket clerk.

A friend introduced me to September Clues recently. Since then I have been watching all of the videos and after having a good read of this forum I am very familiar with the research.
Well done Simon Shack on a awesome movie.
Equinox
Member
 
Posts: 549
Joined: October 14th, 2010, 9:45 am

Postby I@N on October 20th, 2010, 11:47 am

Name: Gianfranco
Last: Iannello

Nationality--- Italian

Age--- 39

Occupation--- Software company partner
Sites: http://www.greenvulcano.com - http://www.eaisoftware.it

Found september clues investigating by myself on 911 fakery.

I write from Rome, Italy and followed for last 2 months all the info provided by you all and by Simon about the 9-11 debunk.

I don't think I am a conspirationist but still someone must show me evidences to convince me something really happened.

Of course nothing happened as they told on 9-11 and I think the same for moon landing.
I@N
Member
 
Posts: 63
Joined: October 12th, 2010, 12:29 pm
Location: Rome-Italy

Postby Equinox on October 20th, 2010, 12:16 pm

I@N 4 Oct 20 2010, 11:47 AM wrote: Name: Gianfranco
Last: Iannello

Nationality--- Italian

Age--- 39

Occupation--- Software company partner
Sites: http://www.greenvulcano.com - http://www.eaisoftware.it

Found september clues investigating by myself on 911 fakery.

I write from Rome, Italy and followed for last 2 months all the info provided by you all and by Simon about the 9-11 debunk.

I don't think I am a conspirationist but still someone must show me evidences to convince me something really happened.

Of course nothing happened as they told on 9-11 and I think the same for moon landing.


o.k. so you have watched all of sept clues, and saw no evidence of TV fakery?

It’s o.k. if you have not, I am just surprised that you watched all of Sept clues and did not see one bit of TV fakery?

Sept Clues proves Video deception.
Please let us know if you need more convincing, I will show you....

In the meantime thanks to Simon Shack I have answered your question here... hope it helps.... http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... =324&st=30
Equinox
Member
 
Posts: 549
Joined: October 14th, 2010, 9:45 am

Postby I@N on October 20th, 2010, 2:28 pm

EquinoXed 4 Oct 20 2010, 12:16 PM wrote:
I@N 4 Oct 20 2010, 11:47 AM wrote: Name: Gianfranco
Last: Iannello

Nationality--- Italian

Age--- 39

Occupation--- Software company partner
Sites: http://www.greenvulcano.com - http://www.eaisoftware.it

Found september clues investigating by myself on 911 fakery.

I write from Rome, Italy and followed for last 2 months all the info provided by you all and by Simon about the 9-11 debunk.

I don't think I am a conspirationist but still someone must show me evidences to convince me something really happened.

Of course nothing happened as they told on 9-11 and I think the same for moon landing.


o.k. so you have watched all of sept clues, and saw no evidence of TV fakery?

It’s o.k. if you have not, I am just surprised that you watched all of Sept clues and did not see one bit of TV fakery?

Sept Clues proves Video deception.
Please let us know if you need more convincing, I will show you....

In the meantime thanks to Simon Shack I have answered your question here... hope it helps.... http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... =324&st=30



:D


Sorry for my bad english, but I am more than convinced of Simon's theories! I just ment to say that THEY must provide US the evidence that planes hit the WTC, to proove the contrary has been done by all of you in a perfect way!

Hope it's clear now. ;)
I@N
I@N
Member
 
Posts: 63
Joined: October 12th, 2010, 12:29 pm
Location: Rome-Italy

Postby simonshack on October 20th, 2010, 3:28 pm

I@N @ Oct 20 2010, 01:28 PM wrote:

Hope it's clear now. ;)
I@N


Hehe ...I just love those small, innocuous and very human incomprehensions!

Benvenuto a bordo, Gianfranco!

And Equinoxed, thanks for your well-meaning effort to inform our new Italian friend - it looks he was up to speed already - but a little repetition never hurts! :)
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6431
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

PreviousNext

Return to HOW TO REGISTER at CLUESFORUM - and other tips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests