REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby hoi.polloi on November 11th, 2016, 6:13 pm

Thanks, Anders. What are you beliefs about 9/11, and can you substantiate any of those beliefs without propaganda or other tainted evidence?

Welcome, PianoRacer. I understand just what you mean about finding a community that feels right. Thank you for your kind words about our sites.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4783
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Anders on November 11th, 2016, 6:30 pm

hoi.polloi » November 11th, 2016, 6:13 pm wrote:Thanks, Anders. What are you beliefs about 9/11, and can you substantiate any of those beliefs without propaganda or other tainted evidence?


Regarding 9/11 my current hypothesis is that the WTC towers were built to be demolished. All planes shown were computer graphics simulations (CGI). However I disagree with the general Cluesforum view that all that happened on 9/11 was CGI. For a longer explanation it's perhaps better if I post that in another thread.
Anders
Member
 
Posts: 84
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby brianv on November 11th, 2016, 6:50 pm

Anders » November 11th, 2016, 6:30 pm wrote:
hoi.polloi » November 11th, 2016, 6:13 pm wrote:Thanks, Anders. What are you beliefs about 9/11, and can you substantiate any of those beliefs without propaganda or other tainted evidence?


Regarding 9/11 my current hypothesis is that the WTC towers were built to be demolished. All planes shown were computer graphics simulations (CGI). However I disagree with the general Cluesforum view that all that happened on 9/11 was CGI. For a longer explanation it's perhaps better if I post that in another thread.


You haven't posted yet without some mention of "CGI", what exactly do you mean by "CGI"? And what general Cluesforum view? I, for one, don't think I have ever mentioned the term "CGI".

And might I add, you are definitely in the wrong place if you think "9/11" was anything other than an elaborate TV show with the worst imagery and acting imaginable.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3861
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Anders on November 11th, 2016, 7:06 pm

brianv » November 11th, 2016, 6:50 pm wrote:You haven't posted yet without some mention of "CGI", what exactly do you mean by "CGI"? And what general Cluesforum view? I, for one, don't think I have ever mentioned the term "CGI".

And might I add, you are definitely in the wrong place if you think "9/11" was anything other than an elaborate TV show with the worst imagery and acting imaginable.

The planes in the 9/11 attacks shown on television were computer graphics simulations, also called computer-generated imagery (CGI). And yes, many actors and false witnesses etc on 9/11. And definitely a huge number of vicsims which has been extensively exposed on this forum. So I agree with all that, but there are a lot of details I can argue about.
Anders
Member
 
Posts: 84
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby brianv on November 11th, 2016, 7:14 pm

Anders » November 11th, 2016, 7:06 pm wrote:
brianv » November 11th, 2016, 6:50 pm wrote:You haven't posted yet without some mention of "CGI", what exactly do you mean by "CGI"? And what general Cluesforum view? I, for one, don't think I have ever mentioned the term "CGI".

And might I add, you are definitely in the wrong place if you think "9/11" was anything other than an elaborate TV show with the worst imagery and acting imaginable.

The planes in the 9/11 attacks shown on television were computer graphics simulations, also called computer-generated imagery (CGI). And yes, many actors and false witnesses etc on 9/11. And definitely a huge number of vicsims which has been extensively exposed on this forum. So I agree with all that, but there are a lot of details I can argue about.


If you call inserting a jpeg into a piece of footage or using Blender "CGI" then it was "CGI".

It was a TV show, nobody died. Get over it!
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3861
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Anders on November 11th, 2016, 7:21 pm

brianv » November 11th, 2016, 7:14 pm wrote:It was a TV show, nobody died. Get over it!

Yes, by many vicsims I meant that all supposed 9/11 victims have been faked. People outside this forum often get upset when I say that but it's a hypothesis, not a claim.
Anders
Member
 
Posts: 84
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby hoi.polloi on November 11th, 2016, 7:22 pm

The last thing we need on this forum is a platform for any more equivocating of the official conspiracy theories.

If you have a reason to believe fireballs were observed, what — exactly — would your evidence be?
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4783
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Anders on November 11th, 2016, 7:31 pm

hoi.polloi » November 11th, 2016, 7:22 pm wrote:The last thing we need on this forum is a platform for any more equivocating of the official conspiracy theories.

If you have a reason to believe fireballs were observed, what — exactly — would your evidence be?

I have now posted about that in another thread (except I reversed the burden of evidence): viewtopic.php?f=17&t=802&p=2402078#p2402078
Anders
Member
 
Posts: 84
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 9:20 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby TimR on November 11th, 2016, 7:49 pm

Hi-
I have tried twice to post on the dinosaur hoax thread and each time it has gone through initially, and then later I find it seemingly removed. Is there some protocol here I'm missing?

Thanks,
Tim
TimR
Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 9:30 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby simonshack on November 11th, 2016, 8:32 pm

TimR » November 11th, 2016, 6:49 pm wrote:Hi-
I have tried twice to post on the dinosaur hoax thread and each time it has gone through initially, and then later I find it seemingly removed. Is there some protocol here I'm missing?

Thanks,
Tim


TimR,

Hoi Polloi moved your dinosaur post to our "The Age of Media Fakery: Art Corner" thread:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1744&p=2401996&hilit=dinosaur#p2401996
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6361
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby hoi.polloi on November 12th, 2016, 5:46 am

I also sent you a PM about it, TimR.

If you didn't receive it, please let me know.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4783
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby kellybrigante on November 25th, 2016, 10:33 pm

Hello there. Pleased to meet you. I am fascinated with Clues Forum and September Clues and found my way via Hoaxbusters Call. I have been reading for a few months - or should I say, I have been getting lost for hours - on your forum. I would like to become more interactive, develop some research skills, I would like to have more information output than input and I'm out of practice.
My rabbit hole Watership Down journey was textbook (Dr Jude, Noam, Alan Watt etc etc etc). I had been messing around with image software a few hours before watching September Clues which made the realization really pronounced. It was totally astounding -everything I had been avidly watching for a couple of years on 9/11 was pure deception. I had been kinda obsessed with it and it was nice to feel as though finally something about this made sense.
I am from scotland -pleased to meet all here on Clues forum
Kelly
kellybrigante
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: November 25th, 2016, 3:19 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Chthon on December 3rd, 2016, 12:18 am

Hello! My name is Diego, I'm from Argentina. I have been reading Cluesforum for two years and I'd like to join. I sent you a request a couple of months ago but I didn't know that an email had to be sent . I'd like to share with the rest of you the point of view and the news from this side of the world especially about the events that happen in this region like the airplane crash of a soccer team Chapecoense last weekend in Colombia, I can get a couple of photos that have been shared through Whatsapp and weren't seen on TV or newspapers. I'd like to use the username " Chthon ", it's a 1965's novel about a distant future where Earth is just a planet for storage books and maps of the space and a computer handles the information, so people who type for a book or information kept registered in the database, just like Google does right now. I hope you approve my request so that I may share all this with the rest of the forum. My english isn´t for an "A" but I´ll do my best!
>Thank you!
>
>Diego.
Chthon
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: October 27th, 2016, 5:02 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Vera Obscurata on December 3rd, 2016, 12:21 am

Chthon » December 2nd, 2016, 5:18 pm wrote:Hello! My name is Diego, I'm from Argentina. I have been reading Cluesforum for two years and I'd like to join. I sent you a request a couple of months ago but I didn't know that an email had to be sent . I'd like to share with the rest of you the point of view and the news from this side of the world especially about the events that happen in this region like the airplane crash of a soccer team Chapecoense last weekend in Colombia, I can get a couple of photos that have been shared through Whatsapp and weren't seen on TV or newspapers. I'd like to use the username " Chthon ", it's a 1965's novel about a distant future where Earth is just a planet for storage books and maps of the space and a computer handles the information, so people who type for a book or information kept registered in the database, just like Google does right now. I hope you approve my request so that I may share all this with the rest of the forum. My english isn´t for an "A" but I´ll do my best!
>Thank you!
>
>Diego.

Welcome Diego, and nice to see more participation from South America. I look forward to your contributions on the airplane "crash". Curious about the photos.
Vera Obscurata
Member
 
Posts: 35
Joined: October 8th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Chthon on December 3rd, 2016, 5:44 am

Welcome Diego, and nice to see more participation from South America. I look forward to your contributions on the airplane "crash". Curious about the photos.



Thank you Vera. A friend of mine showed me 4 photos where you can see the corpses around the plane and into the morgue. They were perfectly clear and the faces could be seen. I'm trying to get them.
Chthon
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: October 27th, 2016, 5:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to HOW TO REGISTER at CLUESFORUM - and other tips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest