Madeleine Pulver

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
I@N

Madeleine Pulver

Unread post by I@N »

I just read the story of this young (and beautiful) girl, daughter of a rich Australian man, who has been chained with a bomb on the neck for hours. The intruder left a note saying 'I'll detonate collar bomb if you call police'...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... iress.html

The intruder sneaked into the family's luxurious home and chained the device to the terrified schoolgirl's throat

The story sounds really strange to me. Have your idea on the pictures too.
Unleashed

Re: Madeleine Pulver

Unread post by Unleashed »

She is wearing the same dress in the two photos. Of all the photos the family had, why pick two from this day displaying prominent cleavage? That was my first reaction.

This is not the first story I have heard of regarding a bomb attached to someone's neck.
There was a very strange story about a pizza delivery guy that made no sense at all a few
years back that ended with the guy dying. The explanations were unsatisfactory to say the
least.
I@N

Unread post by I@N »

Here's another picture with the same dress.

Googling images you can find 4-5 different pictures with other dresses like:

and this when leaving the house:

guivre

Unread post by guivre »

Unleashed wrote: This is not the first story I have heard of regarding a bomb attached to someone's neck.
There was a very strange story about a pizza delivery guy that made no sense at all a few
years back that ended with the guy dying. The explanations were unsatisfactory to say the
least.
I suppose that depends on your definition of unsatisfactory.

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/12/ff_collarbomb/
Unleashed

guivre wrote:
Unleashed wrote: This is not the first story I have heard of regarding a bomb attached to someone's neck.
least.
I suppose that depends on your definition of unsatisfactory.

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/12/ff_collarbomb/
Wired Magazine decided to do a story about an incident that happened in Aug. 2003 for their Jan 2011 issue? Add that to another oddity in the case. I look forward to reading the article when I get home from work. Thanks for posting that. I had no idea there was an "explanation" laid out so recently.
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

It sounds like some ridiculous Saw movie or something I just can't believe it.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

Unleashed wrote: Wired Magazine decided to do a story about an incident that happened in Aug. 2003 for their Jan 2011 issue? Add that to another oddity in the case. I look forward to reading the article when I get home from work. Thanks for posting that. I had no idea there was an "explanation" laid out so recently.

Which was apparently that late because of the outcome of the trial. I don't really understand the angle Wired magazine was taking for its readership-- bizarre gadgets?

I suppose I should be more jaded when looking at anything that involves the FBI.
Unleashed

I read the story and...I maintain it is still not a believable explanation.
The only thing I could find credible at all is that it was not about money. No one goes into a
bank requesting specifically $250,000. For one thing, most banks wouldn't have that much cash on hand. The other things I was most puzzled by was the photo at the beginning of the story a photo of a collar bomb. Well, the original blew up. So who made this one, is it a story prop, (as if this story needed any!), did the handyman have prototypes lying around? Wired seems to be used as a vehicle to pimp this story.

This woman was a well-known murderess?? I tell you what. Whenever I read a story that convoluted, I think it kept having to be twisted and made to fit. And I can't imagine a trial where all your witnesses were cellmates. I am actually mad now that I've read....the so-called rest of the story. Should I read the case as layed out in the newsies for Maddy?
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

I found an interview with the author of the Wired story, about writing the story, which seems a bit unusual. I listened to it, and I'm still not sure why it was published in Wired.

http://www.chencast.com/2011/01/rich-sc ... ollar.html

The host does reference Saw, and asks about movie potential regarding the article. Whatever is going on Rich Schapiro is trying to make a career from it.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44171312/ns ... a_pacific/
50-year-old Australian investment banker held in Kentucky is 'really nice person,' acquaintance says

"Really nice person — really helpful, liked to have a nice chat," Schreiber said. "A family man, loved his daughters. ... Even now if I see the papers and I see his face in there I still can't believe it."
VOICEOVER FOR POLICE STATE ADVERTISEMENT (to be run as news story)

See the Rich White Man, the nicely dressed one? That's not a Rich White Man! That's a dangerous terrorist mastermind!

Remember when we told you he should have to take off his shoes every time he goes to the airport, and he should have all of his book purchases and library records examined, and that we do need surveillance cameras everywhere, even Australia, to catch people just like him when he flies to Kentucky? Well it turns out we were right!

Even though most of the terrorists are swarthy Middle Eastern Religious Fanatics that we can shoot with our smart bombs and unmanned aerial drones or that Ft Hood Psychiatrist, and some of the terrorists are crazy like that Jared Lee Loughner guy, some of the terrorists are rich white people in preppy clothes like Anders Brevik and this new guy. So a terrorist can be anybody!

That's why we need a world-wide security superstate! And so do you. [See the cleavage? Come on, look at the cleavage, it's OK, this is a respectable news story.] Image

[Announcer] "Cleavage brought to you by the Worldwide Security Superstate. You need it because any rich white man could chain a collar bomb around your neck!"
cheskaborton

Unread post by cheskaborton »

As a follow up report in this case,the Guardian states the FBI traced Aussie adolescent collar bomb suspect Paul Douglas Peters, 50, to suburban Louisville, Ky.. Peters was summarily imprisoned by an FBI Swat task force with Australian police. Authorities indicate that a slip-up by the accused - leaving an email address on the collar bomb ransom note - proved instrumental in his capture. Source of article: Aussie teen collar bomb suspect nabbed by FBI.Thanks for the great action of the authority.This man should pay for creating a game like this..
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

The US Collar Bomb story is going to be reviewed. Probably typical, but posting the information here anyway.

Appeals court to review collar bomb robbery case
A federal appeals court in Philadelphia will hear the appeal of a Pennsylvania woman convicted in a bizarre bank robbery plot that left a pizza delivery driver dead when a bomb strapped to his neck exploded.
A three-judge panel will decide before the Sept. 25 hearing if it will hear oral arguments concerning the conviction and sentencing of Marjorie Diehl-Armstrong.
Diehl-Armstrong was sentenced last year to life plus 30 years in prison in the August 2003 robbery that killed pizza driver Brian Wells.
disinpho

Unread post by disinpho »

Motivated primarily by cleavage I dug out another image of the talented Madeleine Pulver, in another interesting dress.

from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rdeal.html:Image

What are those weird things on her forehead and neck?
lux

Unread post by lux »

Why no photos of the bomb?