Corey Feldman and the child molesting in Hollywood

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
bostonterrierowner

Corey Feldman and the child molesting in Hollywood

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I found this on Vigilant Citizen but I have heard about former child movie star Corey Feldman going public on him being molested by prominent people in Hollywood .

Why do the perps want this story to emerge ? Is it going to be a smoke screen ? I am not saying that feldman wasnt abused , I am pretty sure he was . Why is it on MSM ? Alleged peadophiles own the media so why dont they just strangle the story ? Let feldman walk around Hollywood blvd trying to tell his story to the public ? :)
[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... OZQHxJlD6g[/Youtube]
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Corey Feldman and the child molesting in Hollywood

Unread post by simonshack »

Sorry, BTO

But I don't think this story is very interesting. May I delete it?

Hope you won't accuse me of covering up paedophilia! I just think we have more urgent things to tackle on this forum.
bostonterrierowner

simonshack wrote:Sorry, BTO

MSM exposing peadophilia in Hollywood on purpose ? Arent you interested in the hidden agenda behind it ?

maybe you can let the thread live ? :)
simonshack
Administrator

bostonterrierowner wrote:
simonshack wrote:Sorry, BTO

MSM exposing peadophilia in Hollywood on purpose ? Arent you interested in the hidden agenda behind it ?

maybe you can let the thread live ? :)
Okydoke...
bostonterrierowner

I am legitimately concerned with this matter . THX :)
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

bostonterrierowner wrote: Why do the perps want this story to emerge ?
We won't know for sure what their reason is until we see where this story ends up. It may end with Feldman "admitting he lied" about it, thus providing an "exoneration by association" and serving to invalidate the growing rumors about this subject.
Or, perhaps Feldman will end up being portrayed as insane, etc.

Remember Charlie Sheen? First he comes out about 9/11 being an inside job (with help from Alex Jones) and then he is depicted by the media as a lunatic, thus invalidating his former statements.
simonshack
Administrator

lux wrote:
Remember Charlie Sheen? First he comes out about 9/11 being an inside job (with help from Alex Jones) and then he is depicted by the media as a lunatic, thus invalidating his former statements.
A bit off topic - but remember also David Shayler in the UK, the former MI5 spy who for years posed as a serious whistleblower (9/11 was an inside job) - and even started trudging into "no-plane territory"... only to suddenly 'snap' and turn into...urgh...The New Messiah! :rolleyes:

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teess ... -21453658/

Reiterating his claims to be the new Messiah, Mr Shayler admitted people “might find it strange” for this to happen in Middlesbrough.

He said: “When people think of Middlesbrough, they tend to think of unemployment, child abuse and a failing football team. But I want to set the record straight.

“Why not promote Shayler as the Messiah and get people here on pilgrimages?”
bostonterrierowner

lux wrote: We won't know for sure what their reason is until we see where this story ends up. It may end with Feldman "admitting he lied" about it, thus providing an "exoneration by association" and serving to invalidate the growing rumors about this subject.
Or, perhaps Feldman will end up being portrayed as insane, etc.

Good point . It might be a case . Peadophilia became so rampant that its impossible to hide it or discredit rumors about it . Perfect stunt by the perps to let Feldman go public and later admitt he was a liar angry for not continuing as a star in his adult life