Dunblane school shooting, Scotland, 13/3/1996

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Critical Mass

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Critical Mass »

I for one would love a locals opinion of the Dunblane event.

We sure get a lot of selling about it...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJb_NvHlzEI
R-Legend

Unread post by R-Legend »

Hi,

Yeah his testimony rings a few alarm bells with me which I'll hope to divulge in the relevant topic but in summary it was a strange day as was the aftermath. Something did happen though, I mean children were there one day and gone the next. I just don't think they were murdered by Thomas Hamilton, or even murdered at all.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

R-Legend wrote:Something did happen though, I mean children were there one day and gone the next.
Can you go into more detail about this supposed event now? You claim to have witnessed children being there and then being gone.

Are you a teacher at the school? Do you live in the neighborhood of more than one of the alleged children allegedly involved? What qualifies you as someone to provide legal testimony?
R-Legend

hoi.polloi wrote:Can you go into more detail about this supposed event now? You claim to have witnessed children being there and then being gone.

Are you a teacher at the school? Do you live in the neighborhood of more than one of the alleged children allegedly involved? What qualifies you as someone to provide legal testimony?
I was a pupil at the secondary school at the time, I had left Dunblane in 1995 and moved to a village near Crieff but commuted back and forth. I had a friend at the time who lost his step sister one way or another. I saw her with his family on a regular occurrence and then I didn't. I also have a connection with one of the 'survivors' although not really in a position to talk about it with them but it is something I would like to arrange in the future as I have many questions. Most in the town and surrounding areas knew of Thomas Hamilton. He was, from my own perspectives a very real person. Many of my friends older siblings had attended his boys clubs that he ran. My own father also knocked about with him in the 60's. I myself do not recall ever seeing him though.

That's basically all I have in regards to a personal testimony which I know is meaningless and obviously I can't legally prove any of that but i'm certainly not here to rock the boat on this topic. But regardless of this, disappearing and abused children is nothing out of the ordinary in Scotland as far as my own research goes but I don't believe that is really relevant to this forum until a proveable link can be made between a staged event and the missing or deceased children.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

R-Legend wrote:That's basically all I have in regards to a personal testimony which I know is meaningless and obviously I can't legally prove any of that but i'm certainly not here to rock the boat on this topic. But regardless of this, disappearing and abused children is nothing out of the ordinary in Scotland as far as my own research goes but I don't believe that is really relevant to this forum until a proveable link can be made between a staged event and the missing or deceased children.
Run-on sentences, double negatives, missing punctuation. Isn't English your native language? Or are you just lazy?
hoi.polloi

Re: Dunblane school shooting, Scotland, 13/3/1996

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, fbenario, we seem to be inexplicably under attack lately, but by a carelessness in writing rather than a particular movement.

Anyway, thanks for your report R-legend. It seems a fair assessment to me.
R-Legend

fbenario wrote: Isn't English your native language? Or are you just lazy?
Of course it is yes. My grammar has never been great however I do try my best. If that means I don't qualify to post on this forum then that's fair enough. I was quite hesitant to respond to the questions from Hoi for that very reason as I'm well aware of the protocol here.