Raoul Moat/Northumbria Police manhunt, 4-9th July 2010

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
philipsmovies
Banned

Re: Raoul Moat/Northumbria Police manhunt, 4-9th July 2010

Unread post by philipsmovies »

antipodean wrote:Just a thought, how does a blind man (Rathband) manage to hang himself without any assistance ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... mself.html
Blind people can do everyday things around the house with the help of aids but repairs are out of the question. The sad thing about a blind man trying to hang himself is that it could easily go tragically wrong and he could suffer greatly. I am trying to imagine how he did it but i suppose it is not impossible but highly unlikely he could pull it off without assistance. He was hanging from the banisters the report said.
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

philipsmovies wrote:and they shoot innocent people in cold blood(Mark Duggan), then spread a viral message on twitter that a riot is taking place in Tottenham with Looting. But in this case it was the MI5 who did the dirty work and the police didn't know or don't need to know what is going on-on their own doorstep. They just obey orders.
Yes, but remember we don't know with absolute certainty that Mark Duggan was a real person, or should I say flesh and blood man(as remains the case with Jean Charles de Menezes)?

My hypothesis is that the government has basically told the rioters, via the BBC, that they were protesting Duggan's shooting. Some of the target audience here has simply accepted that narrative as reality and now actually believe that they were rioting for that reason.

This again is a way of testing public reaction, to see what people do about the police shooting civilians (without breaking any laws, of course - if people believe it happened, then it may as well have happened - and yet the government has not done anything unlawful).
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Euphoria wrote:
philipsmovies wrote:and they shoot innocent people in cold blood(Mark Duggan), then spread a viral message on twitter that a riot is taking place in Tottenham with Looting. But in this case it was the MI5 who did the dirty work and the police didn't know or don't need to know what is going on-on their own doorstep. They just obey orders.
Yes, but remember we don't know with absolute certainty that Mark Duggan was a real person, or should I say flesh and blood man(as remains the case with Jean Charles de Menezes)?

My hypothesis is that the government has basically told the rioters, via the BBC, that they were protesting Duggan's shooting. Some of the target audience here has simply accepted that narrative as reality and now actually believe that they were rioting for that reason.

This again is a way of testing public reaction, to see what people do about the police shooting civilians.
I remember emailing a female "journalist" (whose name I've forgotten off-hand and would take a bit of digging to find) who was allegedly "on the platform" when the the alleged "Jean DeMenezes" ran past her, I wish I'd kept the emails, basically all I could get from her was : "He was a foreigner without a valid visa so he deserved it". Such was the level of hatred towards Foreigners/Muslims in the UK at the time...and still?

edit/

And since you are about it don't forget the PC Sharon Beshinivsky murder bullshit!

ImageImage

http://www.facebook.com/pages/PC-Sharon ... 0904223264
philipsmovies
Banned

Euphoria wrote:

This again is a way of testing public reaction, to see what people do about the police shooting civilians (without breaking any laws, of course - if people believe it happened, then it may as well have happened - and yet the government has not done anything unlawful).

of course that is very possible, very likely that Mark Duggan did not exist-spot on-they don't need a real killing to convince a large amount of people that it had actually taken place-once the news had gone viral it was gospel. Excellent observations. On a lighter note...was there any looting in Tooting? I duggan for the information of any sheeple that may read this.
MEMOR3X

Unread post by MEMOR3X »

//
Last edited by MEMOR3X on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

MEMOR3X wrote:Ok, I've been "lurking" as requested. Mainly been looking over the big stuff (9/11 and 7/7, etc) which has a lot of well-thought-out process in it... but I'm still struggling. EVERYTHING is classed as a Psyop on this forum. I mean, is it not possible that a criminal could actually kill a police officer without it being a government conspiracy? (I'm pointing to the PC Beshenivsky thing now).

When I was in-service, I was run over by someone high on drugs and drunk. It worries me that if I'd died (and made national news) that you lot would have been calling me an actor, because "the government wants to create more Road Traffic laws to suppress the motorist" or something :mellow: I wasn't an actor... I was a victim.

- I have 0 photos of me from the age of about 13 (last school photo) and now. The only photos I have had in recent years are passport / police ID / driving licence.
- I have very, very little family and 95% of my friends are police.
- I never go to the doctors or use services where someone would "get to know me well" such as a local shop.

So technically, I fit the perfect profile of an actor... I didn't *really* exist before the incident I was involved in.

But I do exist... and I'm a normal bloke who enjoys rugby and the odd pint here and there :ph34r:
Firstly, you need a strong understanding of the political context, before you can hone your instincts as to whether a news story is likely to be a PSYOP.

Does a PSYOP support possible future military intervention in an 'Axis of Evil' or 'Outpost of Tyranny'-designated political state? For example, Syria, Iran, Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, North Korea, or Belarus?

Does a PSYOP support the disarming of the indigenous population in a Western country with relatively free access to firearms? Again, this is part of a NATO plan, and I will dig out the documents if I really have to.

Does a PSYOP serve to bolster sympathy for a corrupt police service, which for the most part is happy to enforce increasingly authoritarian thought and hate crime legislation, and whose reputation and popularity with the public is at an all-time low?

Does a PSYOP serve to test the public reaction to increasingly brutal and totalitarian crowd control methods i.e. police shooting a civilian and not facing accountability for their actions, in a situation where the psychological impact of the staged crime, is roughly equal to the reality of it happening, without the perpetator technically breaking any laws?

Also, as a police offer, would you seriously claim that firearms offences have decreased in the UK since gun control legislation was introduced following the Hungerford massacre? Why has the UK's murder rate increased over the last 30 years?

Bear in mind, official US military documents (from the John F Kennedy Centre, among others) explain the purpose of PSYOPs and give detailed instructions to military personnel on how to conduct them. That the world's most powerful militaries and the state broadcasters are involved in running PSYOPS is a proven fact, which they have openly admitted in their own documents.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

That the world's most powerful militaries and the state broadcasters are involved in running PSYOPS is a proven fact, which they have openly admitted in their own documents.
On that note, did you ever do an internet search for "psyops jobs"?. Try it for yourself. Seems they're always hiring!
philipsmovies
Banned

MEMOR3X wrote:When I was in-service, I was run over by someone high on drugs and drunk. It worries me that if I'd died (and made national news) that you lot would have been calling me an actor, because "the government wants to create more Road Traffic laws to suppress the motorist" or something I wasn't an actor... I was a victim.

You could be very useful to give us the lowdown and inside information of the organisation you were involved in. Don't worry, Ian Puddick & Tony Farrell have done the same. I presume that you are going to stick around a little longer?
philipsmovies
Banned

So technically, I fit the perfect profile of an actor... I didn't *really* exist before the incident I was involved in.
But I do exist... and I'm a normal bloke who enjoys rugby and the odd pint here and there

MEMOR3X
being a normal bloke you fit the profile of a likely psyop actor or manchurian candidate-they might approach you
MEMOR3X

Unread post by MEMOR3X »

//
Last edited by MEMOR3X on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Memorex, you said you were going away and I see you are still here, pretending to be the tough guy we all need to man up. The character has gotten already very old, though.
MEMOR3X

Unread post by MEMOR3X »

nonhocapito wrote:Memorex, you said you were going away and I see you are still here, pretending to be the tough guy we all need to man up. The character has gotten already very old, though.
Character?

There is no pretending to be a tough guy. Fine, I tried reasoning and talking to people on a level, but you still think I'm a "perp" or whatever the hell it is.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Euphoria wrote:This again is a way of testing public reaction, to see what people do about the police shooting civilians (without breaking any laws, of course - if people believe it happened, then it may as well have happened - and yet the government has not done anything unlawful).
Right on, well said. No laws were broken to bring down the WTC (assuming TPTB had appropriate demolition permits), yet the American people still support the imposition of National Security malignant laws on us, and they support the wars against the dark-skinned Muslim bad guys.
Howie

Unread post by Howie »

Richard D Hall at richplanet.net has been doing research on Moat & Rathband, he's keeping it to his live talks for the moment.

My interpretation of his theories is that Rathband was having an affair with Sue Sim & MK Ultra Moat was sent out to get him, that failed & he was murdered at his home & the scene made to look like a suicide.

What I believe really happened is along those lines, the whole operation was to assassinate Rathband, for what reason I'm not sure, it could be affairs, corruption, fraud or simply knowing too much.

I've always questioned the extraordinary coincidence of Rathband being the same officer who arrested Moat for not having a scrap metal licence while taking some junk to cash in using his tree surgeon wagon.

How does Rathband - a day shift traffic cop, happen to be sitting near a motorway at night? & how does Moat find him there? Moat said later he didn't know the officer he shot was Rathband.

The girlfriend of Moat, Sam Stobbart was rewarded with a unknown amount for an interview with the News of the World, Moat had turned up at her home with a gun after she boasted she was having sex with a police officer & told her where to find them. Did she tell Moat that officer was Rathband?

Sam was shot through a double glazed window with what Moat said was a custom cartridge with most of the lead pellets removed because he only wanted to warn her not kill her, the media reported she suffered life threatening injuries & had to undergo major operations yet there are no photos of her stomach injuries, only a small cut on her arm.

Rathband had been recently transferred to Northumbria, which would suggest to me, a set-up - it's another extraordinary coicidence that out of 2000 officers on the Northumbria force, he is the only one to be shot by Moat during his hunt for police to kill.

I'm suspicious of the hanging too, it's not impossible for a blind man to do but an overdose would be much easier - Rathband was on multiple prescription painkillers & would have 100s of tablets in the house.

I don't think he was removed for his affair with Lisa French, it's more likely she was brought in as his handler.

Rathband had multiple affairs over 20 years of marriage & his wife was paid off with £100,000
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pc ... ted-772314

http://www.conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/blo ... d-rathband
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Howie wrote:My interpretation of his theories is that Rathband was having an affair with Sue Sim & MK Ultra Moat was sent out to get him, that failed & he was murdered at his home & the scene made to look like a suicide. What I believe really happened is along those lines
It's difficult to know where to start with such garbage.

Moat didn't exist. Full stop. No Manchurian Candidate, no murders, no love affairs, no staged suicides.

Just a common-or-garden serial killer PSYOP with a non-existent Perp and half dozen VicSims.