Trooping the Ducks - chinese video fake

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
reichstag fireman

Trooping the Ducks - chinese video fake

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

I feel a bit guilty posting this here. In comparison to the media frauds of 9/11 and the like it is very trivial. It has, however, been annoying me for weeks! It shows the media's outright contempt for the viewership. The video is a bellwether for gauging our gullibility. Those suckered by this will be suckered by anything.

Whilst the video originated, apparently, from China, it is served up as genuine by the BBC, the British state broadcaster. That in itself is outrageous. But perhaps of no surprise. The BBC has a 100 year history of relentlessly abusing its audience with frauds and psyops. Given the BBC's raison d'être, it seems quite impossible that the fake went undetected before broadcast. After all, it takes a thief to catch a thief.

It is insightful that the apparatus of East and West will unite in acts of deception against the people - whether communist or capitalist. In this case it is an ostensibly humorous media fraud. All the same, it exposes the deep ties of deception that exist at supra-national levels, and on much grander scales. For example, witness the eager participation of China (and Russia) in the trillion buck Fraud of Space Travel.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-18580147
Farcevalue

Re: Trooping the Ducks - chinese video fake

Unread post by Farcevalue »

It looks terrible, very shoddy. I posted a story a while back about an electronic cigarette, whose TicTac sized battery supposedly exploded, knocking a guy's teeth out, putting a fist sized hole in a door and setting his house ablaze, etc. Reported by Fox, complete with phony FB backstopping and nothing else. A week later when I went to reference the FB page, it was gone. They probably do this stuff all the time testing the level of gullibility. Considering how every one I know and especially people who should know better , unquestioningly take everything they hear on the news as fact, it's quite high.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

When looking at the ducks I came across this moon landing test:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19205361

regards,

Steve O.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Farcevalue wrote:It looks terrible, very shoddy. I posted a story a while back about an electronic cigarette, whose TicTac sized battery supposedly exploded, knocking a guy's teeth out, putting a fist sized hole in a door and setting his house ablaze, etc. Reported by Fox, complete with phony FB backstopping and nothing else. A week later when I went to reference the FB page, it was gone. They probably do this stuff all the time testing the level of gullibility. Considering how every one I know and especially people who should know better , unquestioningly take everything they hear on the news as fact, it's quite high.
Maybe these minor and short-lived instances of "innocuous" or "humorous" fakery, with no clear follow-up or agenda, are a form of coursework or homework assignment for students enrolled in Media Fakery 101. There must be some sort of training for the young generation of aspiring fakers. Testing the credibility of students' videos on mainstream TV networks would be required to get their grade and pass.

Here is another "humorous" video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8PFxUvmcCc

In a personal comment, Simon drew my attention to a number of details. I quote:
Count the tanks in the front of the dinghy at the beginning of the clip. I can see max 4 (and perhaps there is room for 2 more at the very tip of the boat which is out of the frame). As the explosion sets off, I can see 6 tanks flying overboard - yet 3 are still inside the dinghy. So were there 9 tanks in all?

Furthermore, some ballistic problems here: why would the tanks fly upwards and to the right (considering they're also protected by the boat's body - while the two guys seem to fall over almost towards the direction of the blast?
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Flabbergasted wrote:
Farcevalue wrote:It looks terrible, very shoddy. I posted a story a while back about an electronic cigarette, whose TicTac sized battery supposedly exploded, knocking a guy's teeth out, putting a fist sized hole in a door and setting his house ablaze, etc. Reported by Fox, complete with phony FB backstopping and nothing else. A week later when I went to reference the FB page, it was gone. They probably do this stuff all the time testing the level of gullibility. Considering how every one I know and especially people who should know better , unquestioningly take everything they hear on the news as fact, it's quite high.
Maybe these minor and short-lived instances of "innocuous" or "humorous" fakery, with no clear follow-up or agenda, are a form of coursework or homework assignment for students enrolled in Media Fakery 101. There must be some sort of training for the young generation of aspiring fakers. Testing the credibility of students' videos on mainstream TV networks would be required to get their grade and pass.

Here is another "humorous" video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8PFxUvmcCc

In a personal comment, Simon drew my attention to a number of details. I quote:
Count the tanks in the front of the dinghy at the beginning of the clip. I can see max 4 (and perhaps there is room for 2 more at the very tip of the boat which is out of the frame). As the explosion sets off, I can see 6 tanks flying overboard - yet 3 are still inside the dinghy. So were there 9 tanks in all?

Furthermore, some ballistic problems here: why would the tanks fly upwards and to the right (considering they're also protected by the boat's body - while the two guys seem to fall over almost towards the direction of the blast?
This is the most likely motive behind any minor fake videos that are passed off as real. It acts as a resume for the people behind them, the kind of thing any video game or movie company look for. Its to show that you actually know what you are doing. This now makes me ponder the possibility that all the fake UFO videos are apart of a massive campaign to hire a fleet of hoaxers for future events concerning 'UFO's'. There may not be a clear agenda with these other random minor videos, but considering the amount of hype we've getting from the media about UFOs, I would say there most certainly is an agenda.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Another fake Chinese video flooding the internet these days: alleged traffic camera footage showing an "angel" saving the life of a cycle rickshawman by way of teleportation:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87-ruWf-F0g

Someone already spotted a "classic video editing mistake":

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiEJldVAzX8