Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
reichstag fireman

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

edit: removed personal info
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 am, edited 14 times in total.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Well it's 2010 a pretty recent stuff . How did you get under their radar , if you don't mind me asking ?
Was it the letters to the queen ?
I keep being given strange looks by the people as well . Especially now when I am talking about 2010 "crash" :)
Euphoria

Fiona Bone: vicSim?

Unread post by Euphoria »

http://www.northern-scot.co.uk/News/Mor ... 022013.htm

A new 'image' of Fiona Bone, one of Cregan's alleged victims.
Euphoria

CCTV 'images' of Dale Cregan released

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/da ... ed-1705592

We live in a time of affordable Hi-Def CCTV. Is this all the perps can manage? The quality of the stills is so poor, it doesn't really show us any detail. But - I suppose it's meant to be more realistic, due to the suggestion it's from historical CCTV footage.

And look at who is representing Cregan in court - Simon Csoka QC! This is the same QC who represented Psycho Stapleton, from Manchester's Anuj Bidve PSYOP:

http://www.lincolnhousechambers.com/simon-csoka.html
Euphoria

Dale Cregan psychiatrist Dr James Collins

Today's headline: Dale Cregan 'told doctor he killed four people'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-21879313

Forensic psychiatrist Dr James Collins said that in one conversation Cregan, who is alleged to have used a gun and grenade to kill David Short, had said: "I shot David Short point-blank in the head, three times, but if I had had time I would have cut his head off."

Dr James Donald Collins
Ashworth Hospital
Parkbourn Maghull
Liverpool L31 1HW

Curiously, Dr Collins was also hospital medical officer in the following cases:

Ian Brady, 'serial killer' 1963 to 1965, refused right to die in 2000 - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/672675.stm

Horrett Campbell, nursery machete rampage attacker, Wolverhampton 1996 - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/the-k ... 13271.html

Glaister Earl Butler, Birmingham cop killer 2004 - http://www.birminghampost.net/news/west ... -15534307/
Evil Edna
Banned

Thomas Day and the monsters controlling feminism!

Unread post by Evil Edna »

It's interesting that the feminist lobby has revived the Cregan story.
CREGAN: the misogynist cop-killer (as if he existed!). Right up their street! :rolleyes:

The Feminist Lobby is further fuelled by another baloneyware story from Manchester England. It plays perfectly into their twisted worldview full of male tyrants.

According to the Manchester Evening News, a 26 stone thug named Thomas Day battered his 4'10" ex-partner senseless, breaking 20 bones in her face. He was jailed for an indeterminate sentence.

The same perp fauxtographer John Mather who bolstered the Cregan PSYOP is lending weight to that second phony-baloney story, which again falls into Greater Manchester Police area!

Here are two images of 26 stone thug "Thomas Day".

From the Manchester Evening News: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ay-6294709

And from the Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... laces.html

It's fairly clear that the two images of the "26 stone thug" have the same genesis.
Almost certainly they are computer-generated face morphs.
(Note how the ears change size!!)

The (phony?) feminist lobby is sounding very angered / offended by suggestions that this is a Hoax!

One prominent (phony?) feminist LorrieHearts has spewed a load of man-hatred over this story. Gaining herself/himself a lot of traction and followers. :rolleyes:

It's quite likely that LorrieHearts was instrumental in the PSYOP, wittingly promoting it while knowing it was completely false. The man-hating venom is targeted particuarly at those querying the veracity of these stories. Skeptics are told: "you need locking the fuck up!"

Not a particularly interesting PSYOP in and of itself. But insightful to watch the feminist lobby being controlled (probably by men :blink: ) through these hateware PSYOPs. Hoax stories in which 26 stone thugs beat their waif-like girlfriends senseless. And feminist cut-outs like LorrieHearts, cheered on by foul-mouthed femmes, demand that the vapourware perps are castrated. What a cordial world we all live in! :rolleyes:
fbenario

Re: Thomas Day and the monsters controlling feminism!

Unread post by fbenario »

Evil Edna wrote:LorrieHearts
LorrieHearts > Trashier Role, Loather Riser, Rot[ten] Lie Sharer, Hi Error Tales
Evil Edna
Banned

Hehe! The perp LorrieHearts a.k.a. Rot[ten] Lie Sharer(!) has pulled the shutters down on this silly PSYOP! His/Her "Twitter feed" is now by subscription only. :rolleyes: The Cult of Feminism needs protecting from Truth himself! :P
kansasinnovember

Unread post by kansasinnovember »

Evil Edna, regarding your post made last week as to whether Thomas Day was a "real" person or a CGI creation made using face morphing software...I can assure you that Tommy was as real as any of us here on Cluesforum and I know this for a fact as I used to work alongside him in the 90's whilst employed by Select Service Partner who were in charge of the catering business within Manchester airport. Although I had no idea about the sort of man he would turn into years down the line, but there were whispers of a few dodgy schemes such as the odd drug deal and "crash for cash" insurance scams he had in the pipeline. I wouldn't expect anyone here to simply take my word for this and fully expect for a few members to question my reasons for coming forward with this info...and the reason I didn't say anything earlier is because I had problems with logging in and had to wait for Simon to sort me out with a new password as the password re-set system is currently not working for existing members.
bostonterrierowner

kansasinnovember wrote:Evil Edna, regarding your post made last week as to whether Thomas Day was a "real" person or a CGI creation made using face morphing software...I can assure you that Tommy was as real as any of us here on Cluesforum and I know this for a fact as I used to work alongside him in the 90's whilst employed by Select Service Partner who were in charge of the catering business within Manchester airport. Although I had no idea about the sort of man he would turn into years down the line, but there were whispers of a few dodgy schemes such as the odd drug deal and "crash for cash" insurance scams he had in the pipeline. I wouldn't expect anyone here to simply take my word for this and fully expect for a few members to question my reasons for coming forward with this info...and the reason I didn't say anything earlier is because I had problems with logging in and had to wait for Simon to sort me out with a new password as the password re-set system is currently not working for existing members.
Not all of "us" on CF are real , I can assure you about this :)

I will remain sceptical in regards to your Thomas Day testimonial . Thomas looks awfully similar in his appearance to one of the main media whores in Poland - Tomasz Sekielski :

Professional lying pays well obviously , just look how Mr. Sekielski used to look like just a few years ago :

I want to apologize upfront if all Mr. Day(?) and Mr. Sekielski have in common is obesity and only resemble one another in my eyes
Evil Edna
Banned

BostonTerrierOwner, your suspicions seems well founded, over the vile 26 stone thug known variously as Thomas, Tomasz, or Tommy (to his friends & colleagues). The face-morphing software is presumably "seeded" with base characteristics. So why not use a famously fat Polish talking-head as the "seed face" for morphing the monster we know as Tommy/Thomas/Tomasz Day? Manchester has a sizeable Polish community, so maybe others see the striking similarities too?! If true, perhaps the same sick morphing joke is played out in reverse? Does Poland perhaps have an evil child-murdering sim who's a doppelganger for BBC TV celebrity Esther Rantzen?!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

kansasinnovember wrote:Evil Edna, regarding your post made last week as to whether Thomas Day was a "real" person or a CGI creation made using face morphing software...I can assure you that Tommy was as real as any of us here on Cluesforum and I know this for a fact as I used to work alongside him in the 90's whilst employed by Select Service Partner who were in charge of the catering business within Manchester airport.
Post a non-media image of him, with you working along side him, then. You know the state of media fakery and you know an anecdote doesn't cut it.
bostonterrierowner

Evil Edna wrote:BostonTerrierOwner, your suspicions seems well founded, over the vile 26 stone thug known variously as Thomas, Tomasz, or Tommy (to his friends & colleagues). The face-morphing software is presumably "seeded" with base characteristics. So why not use a famously fat Polish talking-head as the "seed face" for morphing the monster we know as Tommy/Thomas/Tomasz Day? Manchester has a sizeable Polish community, so maybe others see the striking similarities too?! If true, perhaps the same sick morphing joke is played out in reverse? Does Poland perhaps have an evil child-murdering sim who's a doppelganger for BBC TV celebrity Esther Rantzen?!
Katarzyna Waśniewska , an evil child murdering woman :

I suspect she's a sim and the perps didn't employ actress to fill this role . I am not sure but the picture above looks sim-ish to me .

The whole thing was and still is a huge psy-op and as I mentioned before in another thread it borders on absurdity but the hypnothized population buys it at face value .

Waśniewska doesn't resemble Esther but maybe you will find another match :)