Jacintha Saldanha

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
reichstag fireman

Re: Jacintha Saldanha

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

nonhocapito wrote: You are blindly repeating and endorsing a bunch of conspiracy theories that aren't any better than saying "9/11 was an inside job" and assuming the tower collapsed with 3000 people in them.

Furthermore, there is no need to threaten anyone and use the word "defame" because these are all opinions we are entitled to have. Personally I think you are completely wrong and that your endorsement of these fantasies is misleading.

As I stated in my previous post, the fact that the British royalty is the receiving end of all these conspiracies is good reason to think they are just a lightning rod and a fake target, much like the "illuminati", and that they detain no real power as an entity on the global scenario, but rather they are a tool of confusion: an element of the stage.
Not a healthy nor credible set of opinions, nonhocapito.

I'm surprised that you stoop to using the term "conspiracy theories".
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

reichstag fireman wrote:Not a healthy nor credible set of opinions, nonhocapito.

I'm surprised that you stoop to using the term "conspiracy theories".
Well Alex Jones and all the other cointel "conspiracy theorists" would agree with you, no doubt.

Personally I'd rather focus on the idea that anything that is being filtered by the media is scripted and designed for a purpose, and this includes all the "conspiracy theories" about the British Royalties, Lady Diana and whatnot, as those about 9/11. That's magazine trash transferred on another level, the level of those who have questions, who sense something is wrong, and are given this reduced, misleading version of what secrets are.

This is fodder meant to lead us all astray and far from the simple concept, that things are faked and invented to pilot our emotions and response and to keep us distracted and give us false problems and enemies to deal with.

You are on a forum that deals with exposing media fakery, and you are bringing to the table more media fakery pretending we take it for "proven" fact. I find this not very healthy.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Let's take a look at another piece of Royal media fakery. The staged Royal Arse photos:

What proof do we need? This media garbage was supposed to sex-up the public image of the "Duchess of Cambridge" (nee Kate, of the druggie Middleton clan).

The Royal Arse PSYOP was to turn the newest Windsor into a modern day Brigitte Bardot or Paris Hilton.

Lewd pictures of the Royal Arse, supposedly taken from afar with a zoom lens without the Windsors' knowledge. But check the layout of the chateau, and its patio - why would you bare your arse towards a public road? It's quite clearly staged. Who is the Royal Photographer these days? Any idea, Mister Snowdon? Whose chateau is it, Mister Snowdon?

P.S. This forum needs a "Royal" PSYOP sub-section. The drug-trafficking Windsors and other garbage monarchies have histories of deceiving their own people going back millenniums. We the People need to kick their "Royal Butts" from their thrones. Accursed wretches like Betty Windsor do not reign by "Divine Right".

One major Royal PSYOP that desperately needs picking to shreds is the mythology surrounding Haakon VII, the iniquitous "king of Norway". And in particular, his supposed "resistance" to the NAZIs, and his supposed exile to Rotherhithe during WWII. The NAZIs were largely manufactured in London by the Crown & the City! Oops! Yet Another Royal Blunder!
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

reichstag fireman wrote:The drug-trafficking Windsors and other garbage monarchies have histories of deceiving their own people going back millenniums. We the People need to kick their "Royal Butts" from their thrones.
I'll repeat myself by saying that to me this is a false problem. The simple fact that we are shown so clearly by the media all the faults, shortcomings and absurdity of these people suggest that the power they represent is at this point symbolic. If the comparison with the Pope and the cardinals does not satisfy you, think George W. Bush, who obviously was not just a puppet, but also a lightning rod meant to facilitate the message of a nation "caught off guard", "unprepared". Sure, his richness is certainly dirty and he is personally responsible of many horrible things and of much deceiving for which he should pay. But if I was to think of a culprit for, say, 9/11 or the Iraq war, I would not waste my time on him.

Of course we agree that any kind of living "royalty" member today is the last of a long line of parasites and scumbags that actively shaped human society and history to their end. However at this point I consider them simply leftovers used to take our attention away from much stronger and much pervasive entities to which the British royalties obey or are subjected to. The deal probably works in a sense of granting them old privileges and riches, as long as they accept to be in the limelight with all their shortcomings and odors of conspiracy. Once again, think George W. Bush in the golden days of 9/11.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

It seems Kate (Windsor) is just pregnant and will give birth to a little baby girl to be named Diana July 1, 2013. We will see. Who actually cares about royals nowadays? :P