Aurora shooting 2013! Yes, a new one...

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Sisterlover

Aurora shooting 2013! Yes, a new one...

Unread post by Sisterlover »

Wow, poor Aurora, Colorado... the little town just can't catch a break. Hot on the heels of batman shooter, Reuters brings us this, just three days ago! Somehow this slipped right under my nose... I've been so worried for those Connecticut kids!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/ ... 8W20130105

The slideshow is textbook catastrophe shots.... four pictures of the same "unidentified woman" grieving with a different sympathizer in various states of distress. Typically vague story details, tight segue into Batman Rises episode.
Sisterlover

Re: Aurora shooting 2013! Yes, a new one...

The huffpost slideshow contains blatantly poor examples of masking/layering, as highlighted by cranking up the posterization.

Here's the original (it's even obvious without the posterizing)
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshow ... 7488834202

and here's the same image w/ posterize cranked...

and, just to drive the point home... here's the histogram levels tweaked:
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I watched the video on the reuter's page. At one point the camera zoomed in on 3500 E Hampden Ave but that street does not match up at all with what's in the video. Hampden is a very busy street, 3 lanes each way. "Viejo" seems to be part of an apartment complext but my search on Google Street Maps has come up short thus far.

If anyone can help me track down the exact address/location, I'd like to take a drive down there and have a looksie. :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

anonjedi2 wrote:I watched the video on the reuter's page. At one point the camera zoomed in on 3500 E Hampden Ave but that street does not match up at all with what's in the video. Hampden is a very busy street, 3 lanes each way. "Viejo" seems to be part of an apartment complext but my search on Google Street Maps has come up short thus far.

If anyone can help me track down the exact address/location, I'd like to take a drive down there and have a looksie. :)
You know how suspicious it is that you're close to this thing. Your follow up posts to this little exchange on our forum will be watched very carefully. As I hope you hope they would be.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Totally understandable.
Sisterlover

anonjedi2 wrote:I watched the video on the reuter's page. At one point the camera zoomed in on 3500 E Hampden Ave but that street does not match up at all with what's in the video. Hampden is a very busy street, 3 lanes each way. "Viejo" seems to be part of an apartment complext but my search on Google Street Maps has come up short thus far.

Hi Anon; Just found this (likely dis)information:
from here,,,,
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01 ... ation?lite
containing this nugget....
"On Saturday, officers were called to a town home in the 16000 block of E. Ithaca Place shortly before 3 a.m. after reports of shots fired. Several nearby homes were evacuated for safety reasons and police sent out emergency notifications for the other residents in the area."

So... 16000 block of E. Ithaca Place

might be worth a visit....
Sisterlover

Google's intrepid Streetview smart car had already been there, saving me trip from the frozen north to Colorado...
here's what the shooting location looks like, if we are to believe NBC's address information...

Granted.... The article says "16000 block (of) E.Ithaca Place," but I don't see any town house here, at least that matches the images further down in this story...

Addendum: The fellow crudely pasted in the 'tweaked histogram' is one Michael Ignace. A white page search turns up this info...

Michael D Ignace
Claim & Edit
Save Address to Mailer

Home (303) 690-7269

16005 E Ithaca Pl, Apt F

Aurora, CO 80013-2641

This address (16005) shows the location a bit better... Interestingly, it appears to be under renovation... could this explain the blown out windows, etc.?
Sisterlover

I've tried to squeeze out some perspective from a news shot and a couple snaps of google street view.
The rock and the lamp post should give the viewer an anchor. The police tape would indicate that the onlookers seem to be staring down an alley of storage lockers.

Police tape shot. Note rock near vehicle and lamp post...

Google street view #1:

and finally, poorly annotated pic of tape and view of onlookers... NOTE: "People staring down alley only indicates the direction of their view... they are standing on the other side of the cruddy black police tape line.

Any thoughts?