Soho nail bomb, Admiral Duncan pub, London 30/4/1999

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
allegoricalfact
Banned

Re: Bar-maid 'Veronica?'

Unread post by allegoricalfact »

Euphoria wrote:
allegoricalfact wrote:I remember the Compton St bomb really well because some one very close to me was walking toward it as it went off.

I shan't tell their story, they saw nothing that would help and isn't my story to tell but there was just one thing that I don't think would be indiscreet of me to tell and might help a little in putting the jigsaw together, that was how quickly the Emergency Services arrived.
Interesting. According to the reports, that would be Veronica.

Are you talking about Veronica?

You don't have to give me the surname; I don't expect that. But it would be helpful if I could cross-reference here with the news reports. These are already in conflict, as some claim the bar-maid Veronica was approaching the bag when it exploded, and other more prominent articles state that it was the owner Mark Taylor. However, Taylor would have been unconscious from the blast, so he wouldn't be able to judge how quickly the first responders arrived.

It's not like I'm in a position to fully identify 'Veronica' or track her down without her surname, so I would appreciate it if you could simply confirm that this is the individual you refer to.

No :) I will PM you their name but they didn't give anyone any statements.

I will tell it like this :- Two friends, both Londoners, were meeting for a drink, one left The Admiral and was walking away from it the other walking toward it. I will tell it from the one walking toward the pub.

The bomb went off and then absolute silence though everyone 'kept going' or doing what they were doing but it was absolutely still, quiet, and then the realization that it was a bomb and then 'Oh my God is my friend alright?'. Then instantly the Emergency Services were there. They remarked on that when they told me about it then as they did again the other day, when I asked about it after seeing your work come up on here.

Another thing I asked was 'what did it sound like?' They couldn't really describe it other than to say ' We knew it was a bomb' I asked at what place in your body did you feel it? They pointed to the centre of their chest and said 'here'.

The two found each other quickly, they were walking toward each other anyway, and left the area, so they didn't see anything else which might help you. I just thought that the remarkably swift arrival of Emergency Services worth mentioning.
brianv

Re: Soho nail bomb, Admiral Duncan pub, London 30/4/1999

Unread post by brianv »

^ This sounds like classic "I know someone who...[fill in the hoax bomb victim story]" bullshit! They didn't give statements! So there's no proof they were there. "Oh my god"! Get some new lines for fuck sake!

"It hit me in the chest" - Absolute bullshit.

Do you know
Rachel from North London
, by any chance?
allegoricalfact
Banned

brianv wrote:^ This sounds like classic "I know someone who...[fill in the hoax bomb victim story]" bullshit! They didn't give statements! So there's no proof they were there. "Oh my god"! Get some new lines for fuck sake!

Do you know
Rachel from North London
, by any chance?

Well it isn't much of a story if that was what I was about, now is it? I am a Londoner, though I now live in Sussex close family and friends still live in London so I have a few 'I know someone who ....' about things that have happened in London. As well as other places that I have lived in this World of ours.

She did not say 'It hit me here' nor did I say she did.

You tell me then, where one feels a bomb blast within the body. I have heard all sorts of things which were terrifying, they do hit you somewhere in your body. A bomb blast resonates. The reason I asked was to know what sort of blast it was. Obviously it was not a 'firecracker' but the only reason I posted was to tell that, from someone who was there, apart from the actual incident its' self the only unusual thing they told me about was how quickly they thought the Emergency Services were on the spot, instantly it seemed. Is that how they do 'it' in such crowded places?

The place that bomb went off is a perfectly usual place to meet. Any one of the people I know could
have been there that evening and if you are a Londoner you should know that.

ps I don't come here nor go to any other forums I sometimes post in to waste time, not yours nor mine nor that of anyone else and I never lie. You may not like me and may think me odd but I can't help that.
Last edited by allegoricalfact on Sat May 04, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

allegoricalfact wrote:
brianv wrote:^ This sounds like classic "I know someone who...[fill in the hoax bomb victim story]" bullshit! They didn't give statements! So there's no proof they were there. "Oh my god"! Get some new lines for fuck sake!

Do you know
Rachel from North London
, by any chance?

Well it isn't much of a story if that was what I was about, now is it? I am a Londoner, though I now live in Sussex close family and friends still live in London so I have a few 'I know someone who ....' about things that have happened in London. As well as other places that I have lived in this World of ours.

She did not say 'It hit me here' nor did I say she did.

You tell me then, where one feels a bomb blast within the body. I have heard all sorts of things which were terrifying, they do hit you somewhere in your body. A bomb blast resonates. The reason I asked was to know what sort of blast it was. Obviously it was not a 'firecracker' but the only reason I posted was to tell that, from someone who was there, apart from the actual incident its' self the only unusual thing they told me about was how quickly they thought the Emergency Services were on the spot, instantly it seemed. Is that how they do 'it' in such crowded places?

The place that bomb went off is a perfectly usual place to meet. Any one of the people I know could have been there that evening and if you are a Londoner you should know that.
I spent almost 20 years in London so don't start giving it all that! And fuck off with the bomb bullshit - you haven't a clue, I will count the paces sometime, but, I was about 100yards away from a car-bomb here in Ireland. Absolutely nothing like you describe!! Go away you are obviously a liar. Paid or not!

And another thing, there was NO BOMB, it was a hoax!
allegoricalfact
Banned

I lived most of my life in or just outside London a few more than 20 years, I grew up there and remember the bomb sites from the War, my best friends played in them, I was not allowed to.

Everyone has different reactions to things even the same thing at the same time.

I am not lying but I shall not be so ready to post any knowledge I might have about things on here in the future. Honestly if I was going to tell untruths, I have a good imagination and am sure I could come up with more magnificent ones than the simple truth of one humans' experience of a happening in their home town, on their turf, in their manor.

That what ever it was hit her so high in her body is why I posted what she said, my knowledge of blasts is that they hit one deeper.

The streets were full and the British are not so easily fooled as Americans. I know she was not lying, I know her too well. Those two believed it was a bomb and still do, as did those around them.

I am not saying it was not a hoax I am just adding what I know to the equasion and so how was it done?
By the 'Services' arriving so quickly no one has a chance to see?

If you really want to know by PM I will tell you things I will not post on line.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

allegoricalfact wrote:I lived most of my life in or just outside London a few more than 20 years, I grew up there and remember the bomb sites from the War, my best friends played in them, I was not allowed to.

Everyone has different reactions to things even the same thing at the same time.

I am not lying but I shall not be so ready to post any knowledge I might have about things on here in the future. Honestly if I was going to tell untruths, I have a good imagination and am sure I could come up with more magnificent ones than the simple truth of one humans' experience of a happening in their home town, on their turf, in their manor.

That what ever it was hit her so high in her body is why I posted what she said, my knowledge of blasts is that they hit one deeper.

The streets were full and the British are not so easily fooled as Americans. I know she was not lying, I know her too well. Those two believed it was a bomb and still do, as did those around them.

I am not saying it was not a hoax I am just adding what I know to the equasion and so how was it done?
By the 'Services' arriving so quickly no one has a chance to see?

If you really want to know by PM I will tell you things I will not post on line.
The streets were full? What Like 7/7? And Bishopsgate and Canary Wharf? What about Lockerbie or Dunblane or Michael Ryan and the zillion other fake murders and bank robberies? Stephen Lawrence - hahahaha. The longest running con ever! We Brits are so erudite you'd never pull that shit on us and get away with it? Really? It's been going on a lot longer than you think or care to admit!

How many of those bomb craters your friends played in were in Belgravia or in the grounds of one of the hundreds of so-called royal establishments in and around London? How many German bombs fell on Westminster?

Why did you join a forum? To send people PM's? If you have good information post it or I'm just going to assume you are yet another asshole liar and treat you as such!

The "queen" of England is an actress - YOU are ruled by being fooled - your "subjectedness".
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hang on - I'm just gonna break out my Stradivarius. :rolleyes:
allegoricalfact
Banned

brianv wrote:Hang on - I'm just gonna break out my Stradivarius. :rolleyes:

Yup when wizzed off like that, my life reads like a Victorian Melodrama, I know or Candid. I have lots of funny stories though, when I'm in the mood. You are not very good company though so I think I'll keep them to myself.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

allegoricalfact wrote:

Yup when wizzed off like that, my life reads like a Victorian Melodrama, I know or Candid. I have lots of funny stories though, when I'm in the mood. You are not very good company though so I think I'll keep them to myself.
This is not a social board for people who need company! Try fuckface.com
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...and I will direct the choir, singing:

"At the time it was thought of as eccentric
Now I am just one of an army
Of many conspiracy theorists."

Allegoricalfact, I wish you well - if you are who you say to be. I do, however, suspect that your presence here was aimed at associating us all to people caught up in some 'Victorian melodrama'. Pretty clever, I have to say - improve your spelling though. "Equasion" was a bit of a stretch !
allegoricalfact
Banned

brianv wrote:
allegoricalfact wrote:

This is not a social board for people who need company! Try fuckface.com
I know and that is not why i joined, I joined for the right reasons.

All I have done is give you what I probably should have done, only not so hurriedly more thoughtfully, in the first place. I wasn't really gonna tell funny stories. Anyway enough eh?
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

I can neither comprehend your grammar nor punctuation; and even less your delivery.
Howie

Unread post by Howie »

I don't have the source available now but I can remember a few years back reading about Gerry Gable admitting he knew about the bomb in the pub 10 minutes before it went off. Gable is a communist government agent who poses as an 'anti-fascist'.

The bombings were staged by the UK government to blame on right wing parties who they feared doing well in the 2001 elections.

I don't know if Copeland existed, the CCTV is too grainy to identify anyone. It could be Hasib Hussain in those pictures for all I know.

The most ludicrous part is the car 'bombing' where copeland was able to blow a boot lid off & shatter several large shop windows using only a few legal fireworks, I was expecting some 'experts' to call for them to be banned like those infamous baby milk liquid bombs at airports that never happened in 2006.