Shots fired as new government swears in, Rome 28 Apr 2013

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
I, Gestalta

Re: Shots fired as new government swears in, Rome 28 Apr 201

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

I find it noteworthy that Isaacson was president of the Signet Society (for the arts! :puke: ), the same such society as was first created and presided over by Charles Joseph Bonaparte (a jesuit-trained Knight of Malta and creator of the FBI).

Fun times we live in.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

FUMETTO ITALIANO

Just a quick résumé of this little story: an angry/frustrated Italian man ("Luigi Preiti") guns down two Carabinieri (military policemen) in front of the Italian parliament - just as the new coalition governement swears in. He apparently manages (somehow) to fire as many as 6 or 7 shots, before getting blocked by the many military policemen in the area. Three bullets reportedly strike three persons: two policemen - and one pregnant woman. One of the two policemen ("Giuseppe Giangrande") is severely wounded in the throat. The other one was apparently shot in the leg. Well, get this: to this day, there is NO photographic documentation of the second policeman or this pregnant woman - at all!

However, we have ample imagery of the event, with the bleeding "Giuseppe Giangrande" lying on the street. Let me just have some fun with it - under the assumption that these pictures actually depict the real events which played out in front of the Italian parliament that day...

In other words, Italy's psyops are pretty amateurish! <_<
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Hilarious, Simon! One thing I noted was the "blood" on the back of the gentleman's head which is curiously thick and sticky, you can see it forming substance between his hair and the ground, pretty much like paint would do. Real blood, of course is much thinner and would never look or behave this way.

EDIT to add: The railings next to him don't make any sense. If you compare the two shots of his head up close, you will see that the railing contraption is there where it is not in the previous photos from the opposite angle. Silly.
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

Here the unique (!) photo of the pregnant woman

http://www.leggo.it/news/cronaca/spari_ ... 5337.shtml

Simon says " before getting blocked by the many military policemen in the area.Simon is wrong!

If you analize the third photo posted, you can see Preiti seems Paolina Bonaparte in the statue by Canova (same position).

corsarino

A report by Rosario Marcianò in english directly:

http://www.brendanhunt.com/1/post/2013/ ... italy.html
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

corsarino wrote:Here the unique (!) photo of the pregnant woman

http://www.leggo.it/news/cronaca/spari_ ... 5337.shtml

Simon says " before getting blocked by the many military policemen in the area.Simon is wrong!

If you analize the third photo posted, you can see Preiti seems Paolina Bonaparte in the statue by Canova (same position).

I can't actually see the 3rd photo . Can you post it again? What is the symbology behind it?
corsarino

I 'm not a master of symbology, but Preiti's hands and arms were not blocked by military!

look at the third posted photo.
simonshack wrote:*

FUMETTO ITALIANO

Just a quick résumé of this little story: an angry/frustrated Italian man ("Luigi Preiti") guns down two Carabinieri (military policemen) in front of the Italian parliament - just as the new coalition governement swears in. He apparently manages (somehow) to fire as many as 6 or 7 shots, before getting blocked by the many military policemen in the area. Three bullets reportedly strike three persons: two policemen - and one pregnant woman. One of the two policemen ("Giuseppe Giangrande") is severely wounded in the throat. The other one was apparently shot in the leg. Well, get this: to this day, there is NO photographic documentation of the second policeman or this pregnant woman - at all!

However, we have ample imagery of the event, with the bleeding "Giuseppe Giangrande" lying on the street. Let me just have some fun with it - under the assumption that these pictures actually depict the real events which played out in front of the Italian parliament that day...

In other words, Italy's psyops are pretty amateurish! <_<