Cargo Boeing 747 crash at Bagram Airfield

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
anonjedi2

Cargo Boeing 747 crash at Bagram Airfield

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Not a single thing about this seems real to me. The speed of the aircraft alone makes it seem entirely faked. Thoughts?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lksDISvCmNI
Houdini

Re: Cargo Boeing 747 crash at Bagram Airfield

Unread post by Houdini »

No sound of the explosion from the plane - but you can hear incidental sounds from inside the car?

The driver of the car SAYS NOTHING?!?

Real or fake, this is disturbing to me because I've had a recurring dream of just such a scenario throughout my life.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Wow. Low-grade simulation! Mandatory orange ball... The lowering of standards and of perception of reality continues.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:Wow. Low-grade simulation! Mandatory orange ball... The lowering of standards and of perception of reality continues.
Crashes into a den of foxes no doubt! :ph34r:
lux

Unread post by lux »

The date stamp in the lower right says "2013/02/01" :blink:
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

In the article about the fake plane crash there is at least one inconsistency. The video says vicsim Brad Hasler had one daughter and pregnant wife. The article says he has two young children. In the video a woman holds a picture showing two daughters and oddly says we cannot see the unborn baby. Minor detail but the way she talks about the unborn baby "who we cannot see" seems intentionally weird.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013 ... sh-mourned

"Brad was a wonderful father to two young children, a beloved husband to a wife who is expecting another child, a loving son, and the most loyal and supportive brother I could have ever asked for," Bill Hasler said in a statement. "His influence in the lives of all of us who loved him is immeasurable, and our grief is indescribable."

Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

Boy, this story sure disappeared off the public radar quickly.
ninetynine

Unread post by ninetynine »

I didn't want to start a new thread but since you did...look at the skinny, twisted,
half-white neckjob on this otherwise full-faced vicsim:

from: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/22136 ... sh-victims
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Houdini wrote:Boy, this story sure disappeared off the public radar quickly.
Interesting thought. Probably just a botched, über-stoopid psyop gone wrong ?
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

The mother of one of the airmen is Susan Brokaw, from Three Rivers, Michigan. She is a client of my ex-employer. I sent commissions to her monthly for an MLM business she has going, and I met her at a conference in 2005 in St. Paul. (Melaleuca). The company I was with (internet marketing and web design) developed her website from 2006 to present.
She is a real person. Her son? She's mentioned him many times when we've conversed. Doesn't mean he exists, of course. I didn't know he was a pilot. She never mentioned that, just that he was serving in Afghanistan. If it was a crash, caused by cargo shifting, seems like a stupid non-battle related death. Wonder if they are shoving that under the rug. Incompetence is kind of one of those things war mongers hate having shoved in their faces.

Maybe plane crashes aren't as exciting as combat death, IED's or being maimed? Not very "heroic", thus not newsworthy?