Washington Navy Yard Shooting

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
tak47

Unread post by tak47 »

this is priceless:

http://www.kelownadailycourier.ca/world ... ctims.html
Several people were injured in a shooting Monday morning at a building at the Washington Navy Yard, the U.S. Navy said, and authorities searched for an active shooter.
so far, so good. now check out the posting date:
SUNDAY, 15 SEPTEMBER 2013 23:31 ERIC TUCKER AND BRETT ZONGKER, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
well, seems like nostradamus works at AP. :lol: :lol: :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Washington Navy Yard Shooting

Unread post by simonshack »

Well - yet another text book 9/11-theme-upholding, silly psyop:

First reports were of "4 killed and 7 injured". Final (?) report: 13 dead including shooter.

About "3000 people" worked at the crime scene...
"The Navy said shots were fired around 8:20 a.m. (1220 GMT) at the Naval Sea Systems Command headquarters, where about 3,000 people work."

Suspect (initially reported as a 50-year old ) name's initials : "AA"

Suspect "Aaron Alexis" ("Aaron"???) now described as "a 13-year-old stuck in a 34-year-old body" was reputedly "traumatised by his past experience rescuing 9/11 victims" :rolleyes: :

"A former Navy reservist suspected of killing 12 people in a shooting rampage at a US naval building claimed he was involved in rescuing victims of the September 11 terrorist attacks in New York and had been traumatised by the experience."
http://www.smh.com.au/world/washington- ... z2f9D6ZIre

Furthermore:
"Alexis's father told Seattle detectives then that his son "had experienced anger management problems that the family believed was associated with PTSD", or post-traumatic stress disorder, according to the police report. The father said that Alexis "was an active participant in rescue attempts of Sept 11, 2001".
http://www.smh.com.au/world/washington- ... z2f9EtTzSJ

And - as ever - the 'witty' psyoppers cannot resist the temptation to slip in some 'insider jokes' into their lame, psychic games. See, the best friend of the shooter is reportedly a Thai restaurant owner named "OUI STUHAMTHEWAKUL".

"In Fort Worth, Oui Stuhamtewakul, who identified himself as Alexis' best friend and former roommate, described Alexis as a Thai speaker.Oui, the owner of a Thai restaurant in Fort Worth, said Alexis owned a gun and had a concealed-weapons permit."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09 ... e-way?lite

Well, excuse my 'French obsession' in seeing word plays everywhere - but I think you might like what I read into that 'funny' Thai name:

"WE STILL HAM THE WACKLE"

Where "ham" stands for the following definition(s) - as of the Free Dictionary...

ham it up - verb
1.- exaggerate one's acting
2.- the art of writing and producing plays
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ham+it+up

...and "wackle" stands for the following definition - as of the Urban Dictionary:

wackle - noun
- Something that is wack or rubbish.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wackle

What a humorous bunch those wacky Nutwork operatives are, huh? <_<
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

Interesting how bandwidth was exceeded on this website while all of this was going down.

An old high school friend posted these pictures on his Facebook account yesterday. Apparently he works right down the street from the Navy Yard.

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Those images don't fare very well at FotoForensics, nor do they have any metadata!

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 4a0.119718

Could I just ask, prior to today, when was your last visit here?
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

I don't always sign in, but I read current discussions about once or twice a month. The last time I signed in and posted was around May of this year.

The photos are hot linked from a Facebook account. I did not take them nor was I present when they were taken.
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

@
simonshack on September 17th, 2013, 12:42 pm
In reference to the alleged gunman (likely collection of pixels), how could the two photos represent the same person? Look at the forehead, the eyes and the skin tone.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

JLapage wrote:@
simonshack on September 17th, 2013, 12:42 pm
In reference to the alleged gunman (likely collection of pixels), how could the two photos represent the same person? Look at the forehead, the eyes and the skin tone.
The darker one looks like an android. Many facial differences in my opinion.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

tak47 wrote:this is priceless:

Several people were injured in a shooting Monday morning at a building at the Washington Navy Yard, the U.S. Navy said, and authorities searched for an active shooter.
so far, so good. now check out the posting date:
SUNDAY, 15 SEPTEMBER 2013 23:31 ERIC TUCKER AND BRETT ZONGKER, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
well, seems like nostradamus works at AP. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great find! They have since updated it to 16 SEPTEMBER on the web page. This isn't the first or the last time this has happened though, so cluesforum researchers should grab a pic whenever they catch this kind of obvious foulplay.

I grabbed it off of the Google cache, which will also probably get "updated" :blink:

Utah

Unread post by Utah »

My guess is that the date mishaps (also a theme with Sandy Hook) are 'conspiracy bait' - a flimsy, easy to debunk clue meant to sell the "false flag" story and distract from the fact that its all faked.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

Utah wrote:My guess is that the date mishaps (also a theme with Sandy Hook) are 'conspiracy bait' - a flimsy, easy to debunk clue meant to sell the "false flag" story and distract from the fact that its all faked.
Agreed.
lux

Unread post by lux »

As a background note -- I noticed in the media stories that the alleged "shooter" had a CCW (concealed carry weapon license).

There have been some recent legal victories in the USA CCW area for various states (restoration of rights to carry) and I presume this is an answer to that -- god forbid people should have more rights -- situation.

That is, propaganda that people with CCWs are crazed killers, etc.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Q: What are the fruits of gun-control rhetoric?

A: Typically, those fruits seem to be spikes in gun sales (or so we are led to think).

Q: If this proves unilaterally true, then what do these "fruits" tell us?

A: They want us armed...

...or do they?

I am thus far undecided on this front, but the fact that this 1-2 shoe-drop has become so repetitive and recognizable in the present-day wheelings and dealings of the media should indicate to us that the people responsible for this spin are not trying to disarm the populace. Reason being: they know very well what works and what doesn't regarding the psychological texture of what can be referred to as the collective consciousness (unconsciousness, in my opinion) of the United States.

edit: Dear Simon, Hoi and Nonhocapito,

If you are wondering as to why this post is being made from a different IP address than usual, please understand that I am at my girlfriend's place. I have posted from this address several times, and I urge you to confirm as much if you are indeed suspicious.
lux

Unread post by lux »

I think if they wanted the public armed they would simply give away guns as they do with "smart" phones and credit cards.

These psyops are invariably followed by legislation restricting the sale and/or ownership of guns. The post-psyop public sentiment helps to pass these laws by establishing "justification" and by associating guns with senseless murder.

The psyops do work in that sense -- the general public's view regarding guns today is quite different than it was prior to the 1960s and these psyops had a great deal to do with that change, IMO.
ninetynine

Enter the Astronaut

Unread post by ninetynine »

Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

So news of this 'killer' - real or fictional - has him fixated on violent video games. Wow, and all on the day the new Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) was released. What are the odds?

"Friends said the length of time he spent glued to the “shoot ‘em up” games on his computer, including the popular Call of Duty, triggered his dark side that had previously landed him in trouble with the police on gun crimes."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... on-2280976 - Daily Mirror -

More publicity and sales for the games makers!

On another note - that Gotham City Strike Zone map from Batman The Dark Knight Rises seems to be the 'new' Steve Jackson Illuminati game! I'm sure it had a dock yard or something on one of the 'strikes'.

:D