Washington Navy Yard Shooting

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
MrSinclair

Re: Washington Navy Yard Shooting

Unread post by MrSinclair »

As fuel for a gun grab I think this farce lacks impact, after all its a freakin' navy yard not a playground.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

Lux,

Thank you for editing your response. I understand that, at first glance and first thought, my postulation might have read as me definitively stating, "they want us to have guns". If you are thinking that I do not recognize how absurd my conjecture might have come off, allow me to assure you that I am not insane.

The purpose of this musing was to present a borderline hyper-alternative interpretation of the results of these gun-oriented psyops. It is quite obvious that, on the surface, the intent behind such manufactured events is one of gun acquisition; however, I sought simply to call into question whether or not these "shootings" were successful in accomplishing this seemingly-blatant disarmament agenda.

As stated, I am unsure as to whether or not these "spikes in gun sales" are legitimate. Since such "spikes" seem to be par for the course regarding these "shootings", I thought it wise to consider the alternative.

My first instinct tells me that these reports of increased sales in guns are media fabrications meant to placate would-be buyers into thinking that their second amendment rights were being protected by reactionary consumerism.

So, the question is: are these reports of sales figures at all accurate, and, if so, why would the perps continually create events which inspire people to arm themselves in fear of the removal of their right to bear arms?

Regarding your assertion that I need to do more research, I cannot disagree with you. I am missing many particulars, and as soon as I get home, I will try to delve into said particulars.

tl;dr: Are these reports of increased gun sales as a reaction to tv-reported legislation accurate?

To repeat: I do not have my mind made up on this.

edit: So, I suppose it is a matter of the oft misinterpreted Occam's Razor.

1.) They want us to surrender our guns to make us easier to manipulate and control.

2.) They want to instill us with enough fear (through community/racial psyops) so that we buy weapons and point them at each other---divide and conquer.

I am sorry, but I think this is a tough question.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Sorry abut my earlier, cruder version of the reply.
I, Gestalta wrote:
So, the question is: are these reports of sales figures at all accurate ...
I don't have any specific statistics that were not from the media and I don't work in the industry myself so I can only guess. It seems reasonable to me that if the public is threatened with a gun ban that many would respond by buying more guns. It seems logical so I tend to believe it.
... and, if so, why would the perps continually create events which inspire people to arm themselves in fear of the removal of their right to bear arms?
What choice do they have? The idea is to justify banning guns. How else can this be done except by creating horrendous incidents of gun violence? This is how Australia's "gun control" measures of 1996 were accomplished. It took 13 [eh hem] massacres culminating in one that supposedly killed dozens of people before the government's gun control axe came down. Just before that happened, as the anti-gun rhetoric heated up, were Australians prompted to buy more guns? Probably. I would expect as much.

But, the fact that people buy more guns has little effect on a gun ban because sellers keep records of gun sales. So all the government has to do is tell the people to turn in their guns or they'll be subject to arrest and imprisonment. And, they have the sales records to make that very easy to do. So, they get a double "prize" -- they take away the guns plus they also get to cause some financial and personal loss for the riffraff.

If it were your job to design the psy-ops that lead to justifying gun control measures, how would you do it? :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Would the psycho scumbags behind these wars and hoaxes be tempted to oppress everyone the world over once Americans' guns are confiscated? I don't know, and I could be dreadfully wrong but unless a miracle were to occur any time soon, us human beings are not demonstrating that we are at a mature enough level to handle a Statist government with all the weapons and a population with none of them. The state would take over and we'd be in a top-down regime that mocks the ideals of human freedom, while enslaving even those near the top of the pyramid to a teetering balancing act against the constant threat of technofascist disaster.

I think the gun bans are a true attempt to disarm and disempower and neuter the populace and not some kind of equalizing egalitarian utopian move. The ruthless capitalist gangs running our puppet government have not shown they trust the general population to tie their own shoes, so I think it's safe to say it's not a good idea to just hand over the last symbols of independence and give each other high fives for being futuristic.

Having said that, even if one were to be totally oppressed, humiliated and disarmed, I am told guerrilla war against an enemy always works. Provided there is the spirit and physical means to fight. So who knows? Best to just remain cool, point out the fakery to everyone who will listen and the situation about who is trustworthy or not will pretty much make itself self evident, I think.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

I, Gestalta wrote:.

So, the question is: are these reports of sales figures at all accurate, and, if so, why would the perps continually create events which inspire people to arm themselves in fear of the removal of their right to bear arms

edit: So, I suppose it is a matter of the oft misinterpreted Occam's Razor.

1.) They want us to surrender our guns to make us easier to manipulate and control.

2.) They want to instill us with enough fear (through community/racial psyops) so that we buy weapons and point them at each other---divide and conquer.

I am sorry, but I think this is a tough question.
With respect (similarly, in response to hoi's post above) it may be simpler than that. Keeping that razor sharp, do not underestimate the potential utility such 'events' possess as (to quote Simon) "weapons of mass distraction".

This clumsy classic one-person-shooter is strongly-resonant with the popular US television drama "NCIS" (see http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCIS_(TV_series)... with the overall 'real-world' drama being a projected embodiment of that tv meme, there could be multiple intents and objectives that are much-more fundamental (and universal in their objectives) than the oft-cited 'threats' to hallowed US citizen constitutional rights.

Repetition and reinforcement: our communal reality, whenever it follows-on from overt fiction, is all the more believable as the result of pre-conditioning. A self-feeding cycle of suggestibility is thus maintained, which may be a desirable steady-state norm. The flickering screens in our homes, those trusted portals of fact and fantasy: we should all be very cautious regarding what we believe to be the intended impact of content- or indeed if there is an orchestrated strategy at all.

But to the chase: is there not a relative lack of imagery emerging from this saga? Obligatory victim pics, scene sets, artist's impressions? Perhaps I'm not tuned to the right channels...
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

"Those who knew Alexis in recent years describe him as a "sweet and intelligent guy" (a regular customer at the Thai restaurant where he worked as a waiter), as "a good boy" (his landlord), but also as someone who was "very aggressive", someone who seemed like he might one day kill himself (a lay worker at the Buddhist temple where Alexis worshipped.)" :lol:

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/washington- ... z2fJmQZrxy

I wonder why they went for a black guy this time?
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

From wusa9.com, I did not save the exact link to the article when I read it two days ago:
WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- Aaron Alexis, the deceased suspect the FBI named as the person responsible for the Navy Yard shooting rampage on Monday, was a decorated Aviation Electrician's Mate, according to Department of Defense records.
Alexis, 34, of Fort Worth, TX, was given a National Defense Service Medal and a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, according to his Department of Defense records.
He enlisted in the Navy on May 5, 2007 and he was ranked as a Aviation Electrician's Mate, 3rd Class (AE3), on December 16, 2009, the records stated.
The records had Alexis's home of record as New York City, which contradicts the FBI's records of his home in Fort Worth.

So this guy received medal for his part in fighting terrorism while at the same time he was not good enough to remain in the navy being discharged for a string of disciplinary problems and being previously twice arrested for gun related incidents. :lol:

The first arrest was in 2004 because he shot out the tires of a car, an act he attributed to post-traumatic stress disorder from 9/11. Despite all of these red flags he became a civilian contractor so he could still have access to the Navy dockyard. :puke: He speaks fluent Thai and attended a Buddhist temple in White Settlement, Texas. Confusing profile!
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

The purpose of the mass shooting psyops is, in my opinion, to distract (as icarusinbound said) and to divide the population- rather than to actually promote gun sales or gun control.

I don't think it matters much to the social engineering nutwork if the public has guns or not. (It only matters who controls the tanks, planes, and 'unclear' weapons).

The psyop serves to keep people afraid of armed crazies (if you dislike guns), gun confiscation (if you like guns), and false flags (if you like conspiracy theories).

Just more fear-based social control...
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

As of this posting, the Courier article is now showing the date of the article as Tues. Sept 17, 7:31 pm!!! That's 3 different dates/times! But I agree, that's deliberate.
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

From the FBI's own Youtube account:
Published on Sep 25, 2013
Video footage from closed-circuit video cameras shows Aaron Alexis, now deceased, at the Washington Navy Yard on September 16, 2013.

The footage includes the following:

- Alexis drives his rental car, a blue Toyota Prius, through the Washington Navy Yard main gate.

- Alexis enters Building #197 carrying a backpack. Alexis had legitimate access to the Washington Navy Yard as a result of his work as a contractor and he utilized a valid pass to gain entry to the building.

- Alexis moves through the hallways and a stairwell of Building #197 carrying a Remington 870 shotgun.

More at: http://www.fbi.gov/washingtonnavyyard

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dsLQLVk7nY

Notice Aaron wearing his blue and white striped shirt as he prowls the halls like a movie villain :ph34r:
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

This was funnier than the average Seth Rogan movie...what a steaming crock of crap... :lol:
OpticalIllusion

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

I took a look at this recent "FBI footage of the so called "shooter"

I am new at this so I will try my best to source the video and article and upload the picture correctly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... dsLQLVk7nY
Is the video and here is the screen shot I took.

It looks like his ankle is kinda bent strange for someone to carry out taking a total of "13 lives"
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Odd. But watching the video it looks as though it could just as easily be excused as the cuff of the pants bunched up. You're suggesting instead of just using an actor, they bothered to poorly computer animate the difficult-to-capture natural movements of a stalking goon? I dunno ... seems like most of their sims are just face, hand and head swaps. Not sure about the point of swapping an actor's pants out.

:(