LAX Fake Shooting of TSA Officer

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
anonjedi2

LAX Fake Shooting of TSA Officer

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I haven't seen this story posted on here yet, so I figured I'd start a thread. This might just be one of the most obvious fake shootings I've ever come across. The level of ridiculousness is starting to make me angry. How ANYONE in their right mind can even think that any of this is real for a half second is beyond my level of comprehension.

For starters, the alleged gunman's name is Paul Anthony Ciancia as in "CIA n CIA" <_<

Criminals in Action "in" Central Intelligence Agency ?

Date of event - 11/1/13, 2 weeks after a security drill at LAX.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/local_new ... l-paid-off

Then we have the first alleged photo of the alleged victim of the alleged shooting which was just released today, courtesy of the New York Compost.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/02/warning-gr ... sa-killer/

:o :wacko:
simonshack
Administrator

Re: LAX Fake Shooting of TSA Officer

Unread post by simonshack »

Just posting this flaming bullsh*te from September 12 of this year - just for the record...
Published on Sep 12, 2013

"Additional police officers were patrolling Los Angeles International Airport and two other airports Wednesday after a former TSA (Transportation Security Administration) employee was accused of making a false threat against LAX, authorities said. The beefed-up patrols were also a precaution on the anniversary of the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, police said. The two other airports are LA/Ontario International Airport in Ontario, California, and Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles, police said. In light of recent events at Los Angeles International Airport involving a disgruntled former airport worker and the 9/11 anniversary tragedy, Los Angeles Airport police has enhanced the deployment of uniformed officers in and around LAX, Ontario and Van Nuys airports."

(...)

"At Onuoha's apartment, the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force found a note taped inside a closet containing an unspecified threat citing the 9/11 anniversary. The handwritten message said: "09/11/2013 THERE WILL BE FIRE! FEAR! FEAR! FEAR!" according to the FBI affidavit filed in court."

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxeyxKtsVfw
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Last time I was at LAX upon arrival I was waiting to get my luggage when an alarm went off and we were all asked to evacuate the building and wait outside in the sun. Through the glass wall I could see my bag on the conveyor inside so I asked the security officer (who happened to be big, heavy and dark skinned):
"Sir, do you think I can go inside and pick up my bag that I see over there? "
The security officer looked confused as usual and said:
"If you are fucking stupid, you can go in!"
So I, of course, immediately started to walk across the road towards the door in the glass wall to pick up my bag. The security officer came running with a gun in the hand and asked:
'Didn't I tell you not to go in?
You should never argue with a fat, fucking stupid, armed security officer, so I did just that.
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Then we have the first alleged photo of the alleged victim of the alleged shooting which was just released today, courtesy of the New York Compost.

This is actually meant to be a photo of the shooter. Fakest blood EVER.

Oh, and he is still 'alive' in that photo, here he is later on his way to hospital:

Another image of the scene:

They say he was carrying anti-government materials:
He also wrote that he “wants to kill TSA and pigs,” mentions the Federal Reserve and said that airport searches violate his rights.

Although the note contains references to the “New World Order,” Ciancia was not known to be a member of any radical groups, according to the law center, which tracks hate groups.

The “New World Order” is a reference to a conspiracy theory claiming that American freedoms are being sabotaged by secret elites seeking a “one-world government,” according to the law center.
This is supposed to be the first TSA fellow killed in the line of duty, I guess every government department needs a hero eventually.

I first read about this event at this site: http://nodisinfo.com/Home/ The photo came from the Southern Poverty Law Center, maybe to throw something out to the anti-zionist crowd.

Simon, the people at this site, nodisinfo.com have a page about the man you identify as 'MARK "PSYCHO" WALSH' here:

http://nodisinfo.com/Home/lax-crisis-ac ... ting-hoax/

They call him Nick Pugh. They like to blame the 'Zionist Cabal' for everything.

I think these ops may be deliberately easy to debunk to polarize people - those who can see through it versus those who refuse to, drawing a line between possible 'anti-government' radicals and 'ordinary' people who learn to identify them by their skepticism or dissenting views, perhaps with a view to future community profiling. They are promoting anti-government sentiment through Alex Jones and other shills and it's enough to just drop the term 'New World Order' to let the readers know someone is a psycho.

One thing they will never find in the backpack or pocket of a shooter: A September Clues DVD - wrong kind of publicity.
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Haha, the first person to put out a photo from this 'event' was the Mythbuster host Tory Belleci:

So it MUST be true :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

anonjedi2 wrote: For starters, the alleged gunman's name is Paul Anthony Ciancia as in "CIA n CIA" <_<
"Ciancia" - really? :lol: :rolleyes:

Here are the different meanings of "Ciancia" - in Italian:

- nonsense
- rubbish
- idle talk
- babble

For instance, in Italian you may say: "Bando alle ciancie!" - which loosely translates as "Cut off that crap!"

It always pains me to say this ... but those CIA scriptwriter-clowns do seem to have a quirky sense of humor.
lux

Unread post by lux »

The poor injured dummy:

Of course, the family members are shocked and dismayed:
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

We are told that Mr Ciancia was using an assault rifle that he carried in a bag to LAX. Maybe it looked like:
For those who do not know what an assult rifle is, here is one explanation:
Assault rifle - Military firearm that is chambered for ammunition of reduced size or propellant charge and has the capacity to switch between semiautomatic and fully automatic fire. Light and portable, yet able to deliver a high volume of fire with reasonable accuracy at modern combat ranges of 1,000–1,600 ft (300–500 m), assault rifles have become the standard infantry weapon of modern armies. Their ease of handling makes them ideal for mobile assault troops crowded into personnel carriers or helicopters, as well as for guerrilla fighters engaged in jungle or urban warfare.
Modern combat range 300-500 meters! :rolleyes:
High volume of fire! :blink:

And Mr Ciancia only managed to hurt 7 persons at close range < 10 m. :lol:
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2013/ ... oting.html

I graduated from the high school he went to in 2002. He supposedly graduated in 2008. It is a private Catholic all boys high school in Wilmington Delaware.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Do you have access to any old yearbooks, perhaps one from an older brother or sister?
Gatordrag

Unread post by Gatordrag »

Heiwa wrote:We are told that Mr Ciancia was using an assault rifle that he carried in a bag to LAX. Maybe it looked like:
For those who do not know what an assult rifle is, here is one explanation:
Assault rifle - Military firearm that is chambered for ammunition of reduced size or propellant charge and has the capacity to switch between semiautomatic and fully automatic fire. Light and portable, yet able to deliver a high volume of fire with reasonable accuracy at modern combat ranges of 1,000–1,600 ft (300–500 m), assault rifles have become the standard infantry weapon of modern armies. Their ease of handling makes them ideal for mobile assault troops crowded into personnel carriers or helicopters, as well as for guerrilla fighters engaged in jungle or urban warfare.
Modern combat range 300-500 meters! :rolleyes:
High volume of fire! :blink:

And Mr Ciancia only managed to hurt 7 persons at close range < 10 m. :lol:

CNN also reported, "shooter had close to 100 extra rounds in his bag, enough to kill every person in the terminal"! LOL Not with shooting odds like that....

If they are gonna make up these Shootings, at least give the SIMshooter some credit...LOL
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

lux wrote:The poor injured dummy:

Of course, the family members are shocked and dismayed:
Why has that dummy still got its legs attached and isn't sporting a 'Boston Strong' t-shirt? :blink:
simonshack
Administrator

My Italian friend Marco just reminded me of a common Italian expression which goes...

"BANDO ALLE CIANCIE" ('ciancie' being the plural of 'ciancia')

...which basically means:

"CUT OFF THAT CRAP!" - or more literally and linguistically correct - "Banish the nonsense!" :P
Sukiari

Unread post by Sukiari »

That blood is too well clotted to have been spilled there. Notice how the plasma has soaked into the carpet around the blood.

If you've ever made blood pudding or collected blood from a slaughtered animal, you know that blood is pretty thick but it stays together until it starts to chill, only then separating.

Somebody took some probably real blood that had been sitting in a bucket, but had cooled, and poured it there. Since it had already separated, the thick mass of congealed cellular material sat where it was, in a little gooey pile, and the plasma ran into the carpet surrounding the area.

If that blood had been spilled there, it would have run as an even layer and soaked into the carpeting, instead of being in a big gooey pile like that.

I do believe this was real blood, though, but probably from a slaughterhouse.
simonshack
Administrator

Sukiari wrote: I do believe this was real blood, though, but probably from a slaughterhouse.
And who is supposed to have spilled it? FFS - this stupid image doesn't even deserve one minute of our time. :angry:

Remember LAX airport, folks? Yeah - that's where NO family members (of the 3 out of 4 supposed flights of 9/11) ever turned up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT1z90BB ... page#t=454