LAX Fake Shooting of TSA Officer

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Gatordrag

Re: LAX Fake Shooting of TSA Officer

Unread post by Gatordrag »

is it me or does that body have a weird Torso?
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

A high school teacher allegedly got shot too.
A bullet shattered Ludmer's leg, sending him fleeing for cover.

"At some point he made it into a closet, and he formed a tourniquet out of something he found and wrapped his leg. I asked him where he learned that, and he said he was an Eagle Scout," Foss said.
....It could be weeks before Ludmer can return to the classroom because he faces more surgeries
He was able to flee with a shattered leg? :blink:
lux

Unread post by lux »

Gatordrag wrote:is it me or does that body have a weird Torso?
Appears to be another dummy to me.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

More info. The fake shooting occurred at Terminal 3, Gate 33, at 9:30am.

:rolleyes:
anonjedi2

"29-year-old Brian Ludmer was shot in the leg as he fled during the LAX shooting. He is now recovering in the hospital after undergoing surgery."

Nice shirt, guy. <_<

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2jk7nhrmz
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Patrick Gannon, chief of airport police at LA International Airport, described in a press conference how the suspect entered Terminal 3 carrying a weapon.

"Around 9:20 this morning, an individual came into Terminal 3 of this airport, pulled an assault rifle out of a bag and began to open fire in the terminal," Gannon said. "He proceeded up into the screening area and continued shooting, and went past the screeners back into the airport itself."
So Mr. Ciancia starts shooting at the ground floor, proceeds up via escalator into the screening area (security check), goes through security into the secure area of the airport itself and all the way to the gate 33, etc. Sounds he walks >100 meters ... shooting with an assult rifle ... and still carrying a bag. :D
Last edited by Heiwa on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

anonjedi2 wrote:"29-year-old Brian Ludmer was shot in the leg as he fled during the LAX shooting. He is now recovering in the hospital after undergoing surgery."

Nice shirt, guy. <_<

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2jk7nhrmz

The requisite blue & white stripes.

The nose looks odd:
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

As usual, just like all the photos at the Boston Marathon, we see civilian shlubs standing over the bloodied body, and not a cop in sight.

If this were real, bystanders would be fleeing and turning away in revulsion. Cops would be on the scene and have the area cleared out of everyone, including the photographer!
anonjedi2

They showed the shooter's apartment on the Today Show this morning. No, I don't watch that garbage, but my friend sent me a message about it. Wouldn't you know it? He lived in apartment # 111.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Here is a humorous "rebuttal" to the LAX dummy observations now flooding the web.

excerpt:
Conclusion
While a pale, lifeless body in a wheelchair can resemble a pale, lifeless CPR or crash dummy, the only “evidence” that a dummy was used is such a visual similarity which occurs in a low-quality video. High-resolution video or photos will probably be the only evidence sufficient to refute claims that the victim in the wheelchair was in fact a human, and not a dummy. There does not seem to be a good reason why a dummy would be used if dozens of “crisis actors” in TSA uniforms were on hand to simply pretend to be victims.
So, then ...

- It only looks like a dummy because the media doesn't use "high resolution" video equipment (yet the humans do look like humans in the news clips).
- The only evidence to refute the dummy claim doesn't exist so therefore it must be false (huh?).
- There is "no good reason" to use a dummy when actors are present (except that the use of actors in these psy-ops has been exposed time and time again so they're obviously trying something else here).
Sukiari

Unread post by Sukiari »

simonshack wrote:
Sukiari wrote: I do believe this was real blood, though, but probably from a slaughterhouse.
And who is supposed to have spilled it? FFS - this stupid image doesn't even deserve one minute of our time. :angry:

Remember LAX airport, folks? Yeah - that's where NO family members (of the 3 out of 4 supposed flights of 9/11) ever turned up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT1z90BB ... page#t=454
I don't know who spilled it. I wasn't there. However to me it looks like a real photograph of some well-clotted blood that had been poured there, with the plasma then running into the surrounding carpet. I'm not sure that I would take the default position that the blood is CGI enhancement when it's easier for some faker to just throw it out of a bucket. While I am not saying that this event isn't staged or faked, I am fairly sure that this photo is of real clotted blood thrown there, as if it were spilled from a human it would have run completely into the carpet before any clotting would have occurred.

If they can get a bunch of crisis actors into the building and a dummy into a wheelchair, they can surely throw some pig's blood out of a bucket too.
Sukiari

Unread post by Sukiari »

Houdini wrote:
As usual, just like all the photos at the Boston Marathon, we see civilian shlubs standing over the bloodied body, and not a cop in sight.

If this were real, bystanders would be fleeing and turning away in revulsion. Cops would be on the scene and have the area cleared out of everyone, including the photographer!
What are the odds that two civilian schlubs would be wearing identical pairs of tactical boots?
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT_gU-nM1NQ

Even when an obvious hoax operation like the LAX shooting are planned it seems the officials and media still cannot get their initial stories straight! :wacko:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Custard with Beetroot Dye - or I would not be writing this post! The fact that I can look at it and not faint, just like the Boston paint job, tells me it's not real. It actually looks like the "red" is "post production".
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Even when an obvious hoax operation like the LAX shooting are planned it seems the officials and media still cannot get their initial stories straight!
It's useful for these PsyOps, to an extent, to have different viewers argue about different information.