Killings in Jewish Museum the day before Belgian election?

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Seneca

Re: killings in Jewish Museum the day before Belgian electio

Unread post by Seneca »

This photo was in the Belgian news. It shows the 2 laywers of the alleged killer together with the French "comedian" Dieudonné doing a movement with their arms, a "quenelle". Both the quenelle and Dieudoné are considered antisemitic, hence the controversy. But the photograph looks fake. Look at the right hand of the man on the right and the left arm of the man on the left. What do you think?

By the way the new Belgian government will give priority to anti terrorism, what a surprise.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

I just found out that there was a similar event in the USA in 2009.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta ... m_shooting

I am not saying this was fake too, I haven't looked into it. What is interesting is that the killer was 88 years old and died 6 months later while awaiting his trial.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

I didn't mention there was a link with ISIL/ISIS. According to the story, when he was arrested, the killer carried his weapon wrapped in an ISIL flag. Now an ex-hostage journalist is claiming this man, of whom we have not seen evidence that he even exists, was torturing people in Syria. How convenient to capture a journalist and then release him so your enemies have a "credible" witness.
Another ex-hostage, Didier François, said he was “furious’ at the revelations by Mr Hénin. “It’s irresponsible,” Mr François said. “It’s dangerous to put out this information. It poses a real problem for the investigation in progress, for witnesses and for the hostages who remain there.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -baby.html
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Gwynned suggested that they used different actors for the parents of James Foley for different interviews .
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2391604

This is indeed the case, I concentrated on the father and I found at least 3 different actors.

I was wondering if this happens often, and maybe also in the Belgian media. Just looking at the most suspicious item of the news today I quickly found different examples. There is a trial going on in Antwerp, the accused are mostly Belgians who went to fight in Syria. Like Jejoen Botinck, who went as a fighter but eventually was imprisoned as a traitor. He was in the same prison cell as James Foley and John Cantlie and became friends with James.

2 pictures of Jejoen Botinck, the second is the most recent

I don't think this is the same guy.

2 pictures of another accused: Brian De Mulder

His nose is much thinner. His mouth is smaller.

2 pictures of the mother of Brian De Mulder

What do you think?

Edit: Here are 2 videos that show the mother :

http://flvpd.vtm.be/videocms/nieuws/201 ... 103669.mp4
http://www.atv.be/video-embed?refpage=11304

Interview with mother starts in boths videos at 00:31
She is speaking Dutch with a heavy accent.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Yesterday in the news: one of the men accused for being a Syria fighter has worked for 3 years inside the nuclear power station at Doel (near Antwerp).
It gets funny when they start to mix different psyops.

The nuclear facility at Doel is the subject of an ongoing soap opera. Some years ago politicians decided to close all nuclear power stations and then they continually come up with silly excuses to keep them open or build a new one. Before this they were scaring people that there will be a powercut because one of the reactors is out of order, possibly as the result of sabotage.
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/08/breaking-nuclear-sabotage-in-europe.php :o
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

brianv wrote: (from the Charlie Hebdo thread : http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2393319#p2393319 )

The 7.62 (first one above) is the round used in the Kalashnikov. It travels at 3000 fps and causes a shock wave of up to 30 times it's own diameter as it passes through the human body. At point blank range it would have blown his head completely off. And he had been hit previously and there's not a drop of blood? What's not to understand? I'd also point out the manner in which the shooter uses his weapon, it shows that he has no firearms training or learned to shoot by watching rap videos.
Or by watching this psyop video.
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duNN200AMq0
What is your take on this shooter?

Sorry Seneca I'm not sure this belongs on the Paris thread. brianv

I understand, because of that last question. But I see a connection, I don't see many psyops where the shooter is filmed. I admit I am a bit fustrated because I don't understand why nobody was interested in debunking the psyops happening in my country.

Moved to relevant thread (simon) :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Thanks Simon. I didn't make the connection.

Seneca, I think YOU are best placed to unravel any local mysteries. Belgium doesn't get a lot of er...international attention.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Yes this is a good place Simon, thanks
brianv wrote:Thanks Simon. I didn't make the connection.

Seneca, I think YOU are best placed to unravel any local mysteries. Belgium doesn't get a lot of er...international attention.
You can judge this better but I find there is plenty of info on Belgium in the international media.
I am not being nationalistic but I think Brussels is a more important capital than Paris.
It's the seat of the European Commission and NATO.
And Antwerp is very important for the international diamond trade.
We even have nukes :lol:
We have terrorists working in our nuclear power stations. Had a president that is accused of pedophilia. We invented Ebola...

I just like some feedback on the videos and other stuff I posted. I think this hoax was for an European audience since it happened the day before an European election. And I hope I get some help when the next Psyop comes because our alternative media sucks.
Sorry, no spell checker today because I use my android phone.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Another reason I think it is important to investigate this hoax further is that it involves a well known politician that is still active. As I wrote in my first post, Didier Reynders, who was at the time the minister of foreign affairs and vice prime minister, was one of the first to arrive on the scene. In fact he is the only witness I have found that was interviewed by any of the different television networks. By witness I mean someone who pretended to have actually seen the victims.

Didier Reynders was perceived as some kind of hero, and did well in the elections the next day. He kept his job of foreign minister in the new Belgian government.
I think it is impossible that he is not part of the hoax.
So exposing this hoax also helps to expose him.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

6 months later we have a few more pictures from the alleged killer, Mehdi Nemmouche

The last one looks somewhat like a painting.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

What? Is he driving a taxi now? Who is his fare, the fat-fuck, in the back seat?
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

brianv wrote:What? Is he driving a taxi now? Who is his fare, the fat-fuck, in the back seat?
The fat man in the back-seat is probably the alleged killer.
Here is the description of the photo from http://www.gettyimages.be/detail/nieuws ... anguage=nl
Police are probably transporting Mehdi Nemmouche , suspect in the shooting at the Jewish museum in Brussels, before the Grand Jury (Chambre des mises en accusation - Kamer van inbeschuldigingstelling) in Brussels, on September 12, 2014. On May 24th 2014, four people were killed during a shooting at the museum. Two of them were Israeli tourists and the others worked and volunteered at the museum. AFP PHOTO/ NICOLAS MAETERLINCK (Photo credit should read NICOLAS MAETERLINCK/AFP/Getty Images)
He is wearing what looks like an airplane eye cover. I find this very unusual. It is not explained why he wears this or why the faces of the agents were made unrecognizable.This photo is still the only proof we have that he is in Belgium.
hoi.polloi

Re: Killings in Jewish Museum the day before Belgian electio

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It looks artificially grainy, as if to disguise poor sims.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

This photo is still the only proof we have that he is in Belgium
You speak as if this is a real human being - and it looks nothing like the images previously presented, á la Breivik.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

brianv wrote: You speak as if this is a real human being - and it looks nothing like the images previously presented, á la Breivik.
I was probably being ironic. Like you were earlier when you wrote he was driving a cab?
To be clear: I am open to the possibility that Mehdi Nemmouche is a real man but I find it very unlikely, about 1 chance in a million.
I find it difficult to compare the photographs, so little is shown, but I agree that the man in the police car at least is fatter.
Thanks for the help.