Freddie Gray / Baltimore police brutality

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Thinktwice

Freddie Gray / Baltimore police brutality

Unread post by Thinktwice »

Here in the US the big news recently is the so-called Baltimore riots. It's the perfect kind of storyline where everyone must have an opinion, this way or that, and people get really upset about it. The press tells us that the riots started when a man Freddie Gray was taken into police custody, roughed up in the police vehicle, ended up with a broken neck, and died. Then over the weekend we were shown a lot of dramatic prime time TV footage of rioting and police. Now there is a 10pm curfew in Baltimore, which sounds like martial law to me. 

Here is the only image to be found of Freddie Gray, I downloaded this from wiki:

Oh dear. Freddie doesn't look too real in this photo, unfortunately.

First, the shadows are wrong. The sun is hitting Freddie from our right side, on his left cheek. But look behind him at the stairs to the house -- the sun is hitting the top of the stairs, while the side facing Freddie's sun is in shadow. In fact, if you look at the blinds in the window, it looks like the sunlight is coming down from nearly overhead. So where is the sun, on right side of the photo, or above the photo?
Secondly, why is it so hard to see Freddie's face? The camera is only a few feet from his face, but the picture quality is ridiculously bad. This points to manipulation, which is right there to see. Why is Freddie's forehead above his left eyebrow about an inch shorter than his forehead above his right eyebrow? Why does Freddy have a scar above his left eyebrow, where his skin color and reflectivity change in a sharp line? You can see the splice line.

So the question I will get from well-meaning concerned friends and colleagues, or from a hypothetical newcomer to fakery, is why do they need to fake a victim like this? We know that police brutality exists, we know that blacks are oppressed in certain systemic policy-level ways in american society, isn't this real because of all of that? 
The answer is, of course, the Hegelian dialectic. If you control the imagery and optics you control the public response and create your new reality. Let me see here... Use imagery and symbolism to incite a riot, or the appearance of a riot on TV; this of course merits a strong state response, and a general call for security; therefore, the call for security is answered by placing the area into martial law. After all, here we are today with Baltimore under lockdown after the 10pm curfew. 

So in a way, this one faked image was a facile way to implement draconian government tactics. The image is shown all over the place and nobody cares, or can see the splice line. 

I also thought this was amusing. The Wikipedia article on Freddie gray links to another wiki article entitled Rough Ride. It looks like this article was created intact on April 29, complete with history of previous instances of this practice in Baltimore. So the wiki editors apparently went into full effect inventing cultural miscellanea for these psyop clowns. Who knows, maybe we'll see this show up in a new TV show. Or if we're lucky, we can find this storyline in a TV show that aired a few weeks ago! They love to provide that immersive virtual reality experience to their loyal consumers...
MsQ

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by MsQ »

Thinktwice, I hadn't even see a pic of Freddy Gray until your post. Fakery hadn't occurred to me for the same reasons you stated.
I've just seen the mug shots of the police who are being charged with murder though, now it makes sense to me.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... llery.html
Thinktwice

I think it is a situation where we want to determine the mixture of reality and News media fakery. For instance, we do have a small amount of evidence (Twitter, Facebook) that a large number of actual people went demonstrating in Baltimore over a few days. But, we do not know whether the news media created TV friendly material to sell the narrative. In some videos I saw police barricades blocking off entire streets. I also saw that CNN cameramen were given the best shooting location between protestors and riot police, letting them shoot freely. I think it is possible CNN or other media had a cordoned off HSEEP "drill staging area" from which they could broadcast the violent rioting imagery. This is of course just speculation.

I could also be completely wrong. Here is a pic of Freddie grays funeral (wake), and more can be found on Google. I also found another pic of Freddy, on the cover of the funeral program. Am I off base for thinking he is a sim?

The oddly-placed "memorial pillow" has the same base photo of Freddie that I posted above. Is it normal at a wake to have a pillow with the person's name resting ON the body?
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

I don't think you're off base at all Thinktwice. Have you had a close look at the officer mug shots? They don't seem real to me with their classic dead sim eyes, odd neck lines and other oddities previously seen in other sims. Parts of this story sing out to me as being staged. The media is usually selective and biased with demos and riots, but my thoughts are that that large groups of people would have gathered together as a result of people hearing about another black death in police custody. The media can cherry pick.

The death of a black man at the hands of police is nothing new. Police being charged with the murder is, and that is strange. Especially when six officers are said to be charged, not just one. The kicker for me is that three of the officers are black. That's like a trump card. To me it seems like a way of being seen to give the black community something (charging officers with murder) with one hand, and taking it away with another and saying "F-you". A spanner in the works so to speak. I guess it will be interesting to see what happens next.

I feel suspicious of Marilyn J. Mosby too, and I'm not sure about the clip of the protester trying to speak to Geraldo Rivera either, if anyone here has seen it?

The pic of Freddie in a blue & white striped shirt is almost as if it were made especially for SC forum readers lol. Well good, because it's one more even I shall not loose any sleep over.

ETA: The blue and white lines of the paper behind the funeral program too :rolleyes:
Thinktwice

MsQ wrote:Have you had a close look at the officer mug shots? They don't seem real to me with their classic dead sim eyes, odd neck lines and other oddities previously seen in other sims.
I agree, they look like demonstrations of facial generation software. The short, uniform hair (reminds me of pre-rendered 90s graphics like Donkey Kong Country, where they rendered each hair individually), the perfectly symmetrical features, together with the slight computational imperfections like moles, skin texture, tiny assymmetries etc. It's possible we have been lead to think there is this unsurpassable "uncanny valley"--but that's a term that I've heard an usual amount from the mainstream. Is the uncanny valley meme covering up the true photorealistic CGI footage that could exist today?
MsQ wrote: I'm not sure about the clip of the protester trying to speak to Geraldo Rivera either, if anyone here has seen it?
I did see it. It looked a bit like a wrestling match. Geraldo dodging around, the activist chasing him swinging, and somebody who appeared to be Geraldo's bodyguard, i.e. the referee. Very choreographed. Also interesting footage was a collection of young men presented as "gang members" who had come together to talk to the press about how everybody should be peaceful, it's all about Freddie. These guys don't look hard at all, they look nervous and scared. They claim to be the bloods and the crips -- is that really the names of the gangs in Baltimore? Highly unlikely... Yeah, they are still living in the culture of 1992--no wait, the CIA screenwriters are.You can see these same gang members in the background of the Geraldo video, being interviewed by yet more cameras. Likely actors as well.
MsQ wrote: The pic of Freddie in a blue & white striped shirt is almost as if it were made especially for SC forum readers lol. Well good, because it's one more even I shall not loose any sleep over.

ETA: The blue and white lines of the paper behind the funeral program too :rolleyes:
Good eye! I didn't even see it...
bostonterrierowner

Re: Freddie Gray / Baltimore police brutality

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

racially charged psyops are a favourite tool TPTB use on the sheeple to distract us from realization of being a losing party to the class war.
ShaneG

Re: Freddie Gray / Baltimore police brutality

Unread post by ShaneG »

I was going to post this when it happened, but forgot to at the time.

This is likely a subliminal (free/die = oxymoron) that most won't notice, but the ones that do will laugh it off as the dumb old black guy that can't spell.

There was many pictures surrounding this story that were laughably fake, and this was just one of them that I picked out because of its :puke: factor.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... tml#page=1