WDBJ Shooting

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Xious

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Unread post by Xious »

Tarek701 wrote: So, basically Chris Hurst is the TV-boyfriend and Denim Dan is probably her real life boyfriend. Or not? I certainly have no idea.

Denim Dan... yep that is the real boyfriend that I was referring to. Looks like he's in the military too. Well at least he will have a believable story for being sent to wherever Parker was relocated to.
Tarek701

Unread post by Tarek701 »

Xious wrote:
Tarek701 wrote: So, basically Chris Hurst is the TV-boyfriend and Denim Dan is probably her real life boyfriend. Or not? I certainly have no idea.

Denim Dan... yep that is the real boyfriend that I was referring to. Looks like he's in the military too. Well at least he will have a believable story for being sent to wherever Parker was relocated to.
Yes, that name. As far as I know, his real name seems to be Daniel Wulz as his YouTube channel says. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIxG1c ... a8gYY1cUfQ)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Do you mind, folks, presenting cited research on what you vouch for, and demonstrate that this "love triangle between an actor, an actress and a sim" (or "sim/sim/sim" or "actor/actor/actress" or ...) idea isn't just a soap opera distraction meant to embroil researchers in conspiracy talk?

What can we ascertain, logically, without just posting YouTube videos or links to them? Can we explain what you are hinting at?
Xious

Unread post by Xious »

I figure this hoax is dead anyway so I'm really just thinking out loud again.

Looking at Parkers fb page, you find her pictured with the "boyfriend" before (sweet boy) Hurst but like you said, that could be fake as well.
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

Maybe my visual judgment on this is incorrect, but I know that the news scroll they display at the bottom of the screen is added by the studio and overlaid on-top of the live news feed before being sent out to us by satellite. So if the cameraman turns his camera like below, shouldn't the scroll still stay on the bottom while the camera gets flipped around? Since it's programmed to scroll along the bottom of the tv. Am I wrong in thinking this?

sublimity

Unread post by sublimity »

^The banner graphic is where it is supposed to be. The photo of the TV is flipped vertically.
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNOPIk-7dE4

Griefstricken Dad Vows To Combat Gun Violence.

Father of reporter Alison Parker, apparently being interviewed just 24 hours after his daughters death.

As the last 30 seconds of this video show, it is very difficult for actors performing in these fake news events to produce 'real' tears on cue.
This guy fails miserably! :rolleyes:
Serik

Unread post by Serik »

mnew9 wrote:
As the last 30 seconds of this video show, it is very difficult for actors performing in these fake news events to produce 'real' tears on cue.
This guy fails miserably! :rolleyes:
News anchors are actors too and they can't produce real tears either. Look at this video at 11:00

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNfN6WJFMGU
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Our old YouTube friend Peekay22 got denim Dan all pissed off when he made a video questioning Alison's TV boyfriend. This Dan Shill leaves a bunch of comments and he's been getting gang raped by other youtuber's, please read and enjoy these comments..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTy-JvTrBa4
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Peekay is doing some fine work on this 'event'... though I have to admit unlike many I'm not seeing that much wrong (at least decisively) with the actual videos.

For instance this issue of there being 'no blood'... I'm a little unsure what exactly people are referring to. Not only are there 'blood splatters' at the end of the 'live on tv' clip (presumably meant to be from the camera man- Adam Ward), I have to wonder what people are expecting... some kind of Tarantino style blood explosion?

Here's a dog getting repeatedly shot with a rifle... virtually no blood is seen & the dog is quite mobile... at least for awhile.

However the behavior of the supposed family/loved ones confirms the presence of media fakery... we have the obviously gay 'Chris Hurst' entity (who repeatedly calls Alison his "boyfriend"), the bizarre Daniel Wulz character, the Dad more concerned about his 'talk with the Governor' & gun control than his wife or daughter, the hilarious 'happy funeral'.

All absurd nonsense.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

This thread reminds me of when people discuss 9/11 "footage" as if it were real.
Tarek701

AmongTheThugs wrote:This thread reminds me of when people discuss 9/11 "footage" as if it were real.
Objection! Except that no one here ever said or assumed that this footage is even real (we all knew from the beginning that we're just looking at another hollywood script and theater. We just needed the evidence, which we got now and therefore the case is pretty much closed). The person above you said that it's not unlikely that no blood was seen directly(But it still doesn't change the fact that she was literally not influenced by the force of the shot at all, then she actually was able to run and scream, etc. ) and in the end agrees anyway that the footage and the whole thing is a hoax because of the behavior of the affected persons, which is already so obvious and horrible acting that you just have to conclude that the whole thing is another fake. There's just too many wrong with the footage. Yet Daniel Wulz (I read his comments) wants to convince people that the horribly acted hoax was real and creates/uses fake accounts to troll even more. The case is actually closed, but I want to add one thing though which is focusing on the gun:

https://vid.me/5ZEp

In this video, we're shown a real gun. As you see, in the real video we see everything what a real gun should have. Recoil, powerful bullet impact, casings flying out from right side of the gun. Then we see the fake video by Flanagan. We see a very unnatural recoil, fake flash flare at gun point, no casings flying out from right side of the gun and there's no bullet impact at all. Then we see a comparison and we're shown how the Alison Parker's delayed reaction to the shoot, etc.

Also, I would like to add that the gun was 1-2 foot away from the camera man's left ear. A completely natural reaction would be too flinch once you hear a shot in that very short distance going straight into your ear, maybe touching your ear out of pain which was just bombarded with the massive sound impact. No, our camera man is a completely different human, a zombie who doesn't show any emotion or reaction at all and doesn't flinch a single meter, just falls to the ground and plays possum like my dog. Well, my dog does it way better though. It's also shown in the 30x slow motion part, which clearly shows again how delayed their reactions are.
Last edited by Tarek701 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I see that your point is that the gun is a fake and has special effects added to it, but it would still be nice if you could add that description rather than just writing, "my point is [link/video]." Please remember our readers who don't have fast Internet connections or who don't want to open videos without preface.

Sorry to interrupt. I agree with you. This PsyOp stinks.
Tarek701

hoi.polloi wrote:I see that your point is that the gun is a fake and has special effects added to it, but it would still be nice if you could add that description rather than just writing, "my point is [link/video]." Please remember our readers who don't have fast Internet connections or who don't want to open videos without preface.

Sorry to interrupt. I agree with you. This PsyOp stinks.
No worries. It's always good if you keep remembering me and others about this. You know, once you're aware of this being fake you get lazy pretty quickly and start throwing out things as in like "it's obvious now, so it doesn't need any further explanation", if you understand what I mean. But I see your point though and added a small description to my reply. If it's still too short or requires more detail, please say so and I'll do it immediately.
Xious

Unread post by Xious »

Critical Mass wrote:For instance this issue of there being 'no blood'... I'm a little unsure what exactly people are referring to.
That would be the pull-back picture of the fake murder scene showing someone (supposedly Adam) still laying on the "weathered wood" deck pretending to be dead. You can find the picture in the very first post of this thread, posted by Tarek701.

Here is a video of a deer getting shot with a glock. As you can plainly see, the deer drops instantly. One shot...down...end of story. There is no screaming and running away.
Forward to 2:00 in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qes_vlx9orU