Open Carry is legal in Virginia in most places with or without a Concealed Handgun Permit (CHP).
Fake boyfriend Tweets his last goodbye at 6:34am ... while the love of his life is still alive.
Video linked is the "Live TV Broadcast" and was possibly the first available version on YT, as I got the same version very quickly once the story broke. Appears to be actual original aired version as opposed to later versions of someone recording a TV screen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DQDf0RF2ek
Please take note also that the original first video "Live TV Broadcast" has a seeming "glitch" or brief dead spot @ 14-15 second mark in which the camera temporarily freezes and the audio is actually dead for about a second or so just before "Oh My God" is to transpire at roughly 16-17 second mark.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/08/26 ... -video.cnnAnd of course in the later versions, the glitch is fixed and the audio seems to flow interrupton free. And is video of someone taping a TV screen..lol As aired on CNN
How perfectly Ward just eases around as Flanagan approaches. Anyway at (18 seconds) Parker 100% glances at Flanagan (looks like an angry smirk) as if to say "Don't *jump the gun* you idiot..he's still panning over there."
Xious wrote:My thoughts:
1. Brian, there are plenty of videos on YT already... why bother?
2. This hoax is busted by the lack of blood alone so anyone who remains fooled past that point is beyond convincing.
3. The glock is obviously shooting blanks.
4. Ward obviously missed his cue and thought that he was shot first. The fake gunman probably screwed up the sequence.
5. Parker has obviously never seen what happens when someone is shot by a glock.
6. The shooter is obviously waiting for some type of cue while he stands there getting the perfect angle for his camera.
7. Parker and her interviewee are obviously pretending to have an interview and know that the fake gunman is working on his camera angle waiting for his cue. Why would they be conducting the interview knowing that Adam isn't even pointing the camera at them?
8. Ward is obviously day dreaming about what he plans to do with all the loot that he will be paid for participating in this farce, as he video tapes the grass.
9. The real reason that Hurst and Parker have only been together for 9 months is because Parker's real boyfriend would need to be out of the picture so he and Parker could disappear together.
10. Apparently, Ward is single and an only child who's parents have died since no one has appeared on tv on his behalf, to push for stiffer gun laws.
brianp, et al, we don't see a lot of media collaborations on CluesForum itself since this is usually just a place to put original research once it's already done. Sorry about that. I know it's exhausting. One of my original critiques of the 9|11 propaganda film (allegedly by "the Naudets") was removed from YouTube and I can't locate my back up. This kind of unrewarded work comes with the territory.
However, if you do go through with your effort and it proves fakery as you claim, and as long as your channel isn't filled with distraction, it might always have an audience on CF.
I also agree with Xious in the sense that it has to be worth it to you to spend the time on it, because you may not see dividends of attention from your audience until much later, if at all. Again, the work should be the reward itself. And I think it would be good work.
I am unsure if you mean A) "There are plenty of videos busting this hoax on YT already?"
brianp wrote:If the lack of blood is good enough by you, why did you feel compelled to go on and list thoughts 3-10? This is an actual question that I would like a sincere answer to.
fbenario wrote:ninetynine wrote:It could be a piece of media fakery a la September Clues.
Simon's September Clues video is media fakery?
You seem to be very confused.
Or they actually did it on purpose because they very well knew that 96% of the whole folks are incredibly dumb.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest