WDBJ Shooting

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby brianp on August 29th, 2015, 8:54 pm

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

Gunman 'Identified with 9/11'

http://www.news24.com/World/News/Police-find-TV-gunmans-to-do-list-20150829

I guess that ol' Ace in the hole had to be played sooner or later :D

Strangely enough in opening segment of the article Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe
(whom as you may have noticed has been injected into the "coverage" from hour 1) states:

"We've learned today that this individual had a lot more ammunition and more intent to
hurt a lot more people, we believe"
McAuliffe goes on to say "We clearly can't get into his
mind and find out what he was planning to do, but obviously there were some bad intentions."


I'll help you out there governor, why not simply check out Flanagan's "to-do list"... :huh:

Sherrif''s office is clueless too:
Flanagan also "left no indication as to his eventual destination or his next/final actions", the sheriff's office said.

Well, I suppose that "to-do list" once again would be a fine place to start for his 'next' actions.
And if you're unsure of his intended 'final' actions see his "manifesto" or watch some TV news**.
(**referring to the redundant reporting of Flanagan's "stated" intention of suicide)

Besides trying to draw a 9/11 parallel (I guess there actually is one right?) the article of course goes
on to quote more prestigious leaders and keep pushing the true aim.. that 'guns are out to get us'. :o

(edit..added a missing word & punctuation)
brianp
Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: August 26th, 2015, 4:49 pm

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby Xious on August 29th, 2015, 9:47 pm

I wasn't aware of this but it is a fact that Virginia is an "Open Carry" State.

Now, (fake boyfriend) Hurst's statement, makes even more sense " ... there had been ample time beforehand where many, many other things went wrong. Those need to be addressed....(re gun laws)". I was also wondering "why was this hoax staged in Virginia?" but now I see that as well.


Open Carry is legal in Virginia in most places with or without a Concealed Handgun Permit (CHP).


https://www.vcdl.org/CarryInfo


What is it about an armed public that the "Nutwork" fears so much that they go to these extremes? They obviously don't fear people realizing that their staged events are devoid of blood.
Last edited by Xious on August 30th, 2015, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xious
Member
 
Posts: 37
Joined: August 10th, 2015, 10:24 pm

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby Brutal Metal on August 30th, 2015, 8:01 am

Xious wrote:
Update:
Fake boyfriend Tweets his last goodbye at 6:34am ... while the love of his life is still alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=VrvkeHUEJbo

This has actually been debunked, twitter experts(ME not close to being one :D ) say lots of times when you login it will revert back to pacific standard time BUT even so his fiance is executed on live tv and he's fricken tweeting less than 3 hours later, speaking about her in the past tense?? that's not normal...
Brutal Metal
Member
 
Posts: 401
Joined: July 22nd, 2010, 4:58 am

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby Xious on August 30th, 2015, 7:23 pm

Ok, I wasn't aware that it was debunked.

I went ahead and deleted the reference.
Xious
Member
 
Posts: 37
Joined: August 10th, 2015, 10:24 pm

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby brianp on August 30th, 2015, 8:06 pm

Been reading up in "Tools of the Trade" section and figured I'd start simple with a stab at gif creating.
Wanted something better than my earlier screenshot and links to help bolster my previous observations/speculations.
Using http://www.video-gif-converter.com/ (suggested by user Maat) I've made my first two gifs ever!! (Yay!) ^_^
Ladies and gents I (very humbly) present to you....(drum-roll) "the glitch" and "the glance".

Image
Description for "the glitch" (Quoted relevant excerpts from my 1st earlier post on Page 2 for the sake of context)
Video linked is the "Live TV Broadcast" and was possibly the first available version on YT, as I got the same version very quickly once the story broke. Appears to be actual original aired version as opposed to later versions of someone recording a TV screen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DQDf0RF2ek


Please take note also that the original first video "Live TV Broadcast" has a seeming "glitch" or brief dead spot @ 14-15 second mark in which the camera temporarily freezes and the audio is actually dead for about a second or so just before "Oh My God" is to transpire at roughly 16-17 second mark.


And of course in the later versions, the glitch is fixed and the audio seems to flow interrupton free. And is video of someone taping a TV screen..lol As aired on CNN
http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/08/26 ... -video.cnn

FURTHER OBSERVATIONS
I see now that the YT video of "Live TV Broadcast" I had linked to earlier (in top above quote) has now been removed by YT, but I found another here:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toejyW8M8d0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toejyW8M8d0

Upon reviewing both I find that my original download (using Firefox Add-on) of the now removed video is very poor and heavily pixelated right up until "the glitch". And then magically clears up at "the glitch" for the remainder. It is the same video I made the gif out of.
Now I have just downloaded (using same Firefox Add-on) the currently available video embedded above and the pixelating and subsequent clearing do not appear to be evident. "Glitch" remains, but it all looks to be pretty decent quality. This is at least 3 versions now when you include the one with no glitch or audio loss that someone filmed from a TV screen and was aired by CNN. I am quite suspicious, but unsure what to make of this. Was the earlier poor quality video removed from YT because of that strange post-"glitch" clear up? Any thoughts? I have uploaded the (now 3) differing versions to Vimeo, but seems I have to wait 30 minutes or so for processing because I am a new non-paying member. I will provide them in my next post so they are readily available for anyone interested.

I understand that a video analysis of these now differing "Live TV Broadcast" versions will be much more adequate than trying to explain in text.
Frankly I am a bit overwhelmed, because I also intended to put together a video to underscore what I feel is my 'best evidence' in that the audio is also "dead" during the "glitch" and likely manipulated by inserting Parkers' "Oh My God" that is seemingly missing from the "Shooter's video". I am quite motivated to make one video to address all of these issues but will be quite slow in doing so, as I am still rather inept.
I would be very grateful if somebody with better skills felt the urge to jump ahead of me on this and do one as well. As stated above, I will be providing the 3 videos to help the effort once they are processed.

Ok, and now to "the glance" which is in "Shooter's video". Luckily, this one is pretty self-evident.

Image
Description for "the glance". (Quoted relevant excerpt from my 2nd post on Page 2 for the sake of context)
How perfectly Ward just eases around as Flanagan approaches. Anyway at (18 seconds) Parker 100% glances at Flanagan (looks like an angry smirk) as if to say "Don't *jump the gun* you idiot..he's still panning over there."
Image


(edit: 2 typos and indention)
brianp
Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: August 26th, 2015, 4:49 pm

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby Xious on August 30th, 2015, 11:03 pm

My thoughts:

1. Brian, there are plenty of videos on YT already... why bother?
2. This hoax is busted by the lack of blood alone so anyone who remains fooled past that point is beyond convincing.
3. The glock is obviously shooting blanks.
4. Ward obviously missed his cue and thought that he was shot first. The fake gunman probably screwed up the sequence.
5. Parker has obviously never seen what happens when someone is shot by a glock.
6. The shooter is obviously waiting for some type of cue while he stands there getting the perfect angle for his camera.
7. Parker and her interviewee are obviously pretending to have an interview and know that the fake gunman is working on his camera angle waiting for his cue. Why would they be conducting the interview knowing that Adam isn't even pointing the camera at them?
8. Ward is obviously day dreaming about what he plans to do with all the loot that he will be paid for participating in this farce, as he video tapes the grass.
9. The real reason that Hurst and Parker have only been together for 9 months is because Parker's real boyfriend would need to be out of the picture so he and Parker could disappear together.
10. Apparently, Ward is single and an only child who's parents have died since no one has appeared on tv on his behalf, to push for stiffer gun laws.
Xious
Member
 
Posts: 37
Joined: August 10th, 2015, 10:24 pm

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby hoi.polloi on August 30th, 2015, 11:14 pm

brianp, et al, we don't see a lot of media collaborations on CluesForum itself since this is usually just a place to put original research once it's already done. Sorry about that. I know it's exhausting. One of my original critiques of the 9|11 propaganda film (allegedly by "the Naudets") was removed from YouTube and I can't locate my back up. This kind of unrewarded work comes with the territory.

However, if you do go through with your effort and it proves fakery as you claim, and as long as your channel isn't filled with distraction, it might always have an audience on CF.

I also agree with Xious in the sense that it has to be worth it to you to spend the time on it, because you may not see dividends of attention from your audience until much later, if at all. Again, the work should be the reward itself. And I think it would be good work.

Thanks everyone for pointing out the loads of problems you have noticed with this latest PsyOp. I think we can safely call this one "busted" by sheer sloppy construction. Maybe brianp will turn it into a popular expose if they finish their video, too.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4810
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby Xious on August 30th, 2015, 11:41 pm

Wow, as if it couldn't get any more ridiculous, I just heard about an interview that Andy Parker did the day before the fake shooting.

Supposedly, the topic was about a river but Andy Parker, who just simply adores his daughter, had to break off on an extended tangent to make it known how much he loves her.

Description: During yet another tv interview, giggly Andy Parker chats away about his daughter Alison Parker... the day before her staged murder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7jl5lkfrhI
Xious
Member
 
Posts: 37
Joined: August 10th, 2015, 10:24 pm

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby brianp on August 31st, 2015, 10:08 am

Xious wrote:My thoughts:

1. Brian, there are plenty of videos on YT already... why bother?
2. This hoax is busted by the lack of blood alone so anyone who remains fooled past that point is beyond convincing.
3. The glock is obviously shooting blanks.
4. Ward obviously missed his cue and thought that he was shot first. The fake gunman probably screwed up the sequence.
5. Parker has obviously never seen what happens when someone is shot by a glock.
6. The shooter is obviously waiting for some type of cue while he stands there getting the perfect angle for his camera.
7. Parker and her interviewee are obviously pretending to have an interview and know that the fake gunman is working on his camera angle waiting for his cue. Why would they be conducting the interview knowing that Adam isn't even pointing the camera at them?
8. Ward is obviously day dreaming about what he plans to do with all the loot that he will be paid for participating in this farce, as he video tapes the grass.
9. The real reason that Hurst and Parker have only been together for 9 months is because Parker's real boyfriend would need to be out of the picture so he and Parker could disappear together.
10. Apparently, Ward is single and an only child who's parents have died since no one has appeared on tv on his behalf, to push for stiffer gun laws.


Hello Xious,
I'd like to address 1. & 2.

I am unsure if you mean A) "Why bother digging any deeper? There are plenty of videos busting this hoax on YT already?"
or maybe it's B) "Why bother adding the 3 shooting videos to CF as there are plenty of videos of the shooting on YT already?"
I suspect you mean A) which I will answer below, but if it is B) I am having no luck finding video #1 (see below) anywhere online now.

I think that your thoughts 3-10 are at worst probable and should suffice in the court of logic. We could no doubt tear this thing apart 'logically' until there is nothing left to see..but the root remains. People seen it on TV news, so it HAS to be real. Logic it seems these days just doesn't pack the punch it may have when people had to think hard daily or else starve daily. So I'd like to bounce back to you essentially the same question. If the lack of blood is good enough by you, why did you feel compelled to go on and list thoughts 3-10? This is an actual question that I would like a sincere answer to. And I assure you it is asked with no malice or bad intent. It simply hits at the heart of why I felt the need to peruse and now join this forum and finally learn some proper investigating techniques. You can never truly get enough logic to satisfy is my point. I too enjoy making logical arguments or speculations because it is well...fun to think. But at the end of the day, we have to co-exist with a lot of illogical deceived people that would happily have you or I strung up if the mouthpiece of pure evil (mass media TV) told them we were a threat. Our potential future killers must be forced to accept the painful realization that they are hopelessly duped and will ultimately destroy everything that has gotten us to this relatively comfortable existence (including themselves) if they further deny the undeniable. To draw a (kinda lame) analogy from real truth "Give a man some logic/reasoning and you will convince him to question things for a day...Give a man undeniable hard evidence and you will convince him he is just plain wrong." SC showed or rather taught me this rational. (Though admittedly for years I've let anger confound what should have been a wonderful epiphany.) Regardless, it has convinced me that the ABSOLUTE KEY in our age of TV News fakery is exposing any fake "Live Coverage" first and foremost. Then all of the (sometimes laughable) details used to 'muddy the waters' will naturally sink to the bottom where they belong. Sorry to drop such a big fat rambling answer to such a short question my friend, but I guess your question is the one I've been 'needing' to be asked..for my own sake. I'm just stoked to be even discussing such things with people even if it is on a computer. Guess you'd have to actually know what a loner-anti-social-narcissist I'd let myself become to really feel my enthusiasm.

Anyway...here are the videos discussed in my last post.

#1.) Here is the one that is poor quality and then clears up right at the "glitch". Likely the first video available on YT as it was very early into the day 1 coverage.
Since removed by YT.



#2.) Here is the one I downloaded today and embedded in last post. It still has the "glitch", but much better quality all throughout.
Also available on YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toejyW8M8d0



#3.) Here is the one recorded by someone off of a TV screen and aired on CNN. No "glitch" or audio disruption that I can make out so far.
(Helps to watch/compare the "continuous info scroll" at bottom of screen to the "pausing info scroll" on the other two videos.)


brianp, et al, we don't see a lot of media collaborations on CluesForum itself since this is usually just a place to put original research once it's already done. Sorry about that. I know it's exhausting. One of my original critiques of the 9|11 propaganda film (allegedly by "the Naudets") was removed from YouTube and I can't locate my back up. This kind of unrewarded work comes with the territory.

However, if you do go through with your effort and it proves fakery as you claim, and as long as your channel isn't filled with distraction, it might always have an audience on CF.

I also agree with Xious in the sense that it has to be worth it to you to spend the time on it, because you may not see dividends of attention from your audience until much later, if at all. Again, the work should be the reward itself. And I think it would be good work.


Hey hoi.polloi,
I hope I didn't come off as trying to pass-the-buck on the work aspect. I know it will be tough for me to do this thing right anytime real soon with today being my last day of vacation, so I just thought somebody quicker on their fingertips might find these clues pertinent to their own project and cover them in a more timely manner relative to the PsyOp than I currently can. I can truly imagine the loss of your former project being a very frustrating thing to endure. Heck, I accidentally closed out my browser during this very (almost completed) response to you and Xious and lost it due to never saving a draft. That doesn't even really compare with you losing a piece of 'hard work' I know, but it aggravated me silly as I am embarrassingly slow at getting my thoughts put into proper text. I think the last one was actually a bit longer, so probably worked out for the best for everyone. :D
If I can take your response to mean that collaborations aren't entirely unheard of here, I'll just shoot a few questions to see if any interest arises.

So, to fellow members: I guess these would be my main questions for starters:

a) Can a legitimate piece of "Live" video look as bad as video #1 does and then just clear up the way it does after the "glitch"?
b) Are there any opinions as to what I am generically calling "the glitch" even is? Like maybe a type of overlap..or inserted still frames?
c) Can any two of these videos possibly be a true "Live" feed transmitted to any given two television sets at the same time?

If you feel I am getting my cart in front of the horse...PLEASE tell me why. You need not spare my feelings in doing so. I am a novice looking to learn and just want something constructive to do in my spare time. I'd just as soon crawl back in "my shell" again than to be spreading any more half-truths.
I trust my eyeballs, but just haven't got the expertise with video or television to say I know 100% that they can't all be "the same" so to speak.

As for the suspect audio manipulation ("Oh My God") being in all of the "Live" videos, yet missing in the "Shooter's Video" this I am quite convinced of.
It'd take nothing less than a crowbar to the head for me to come off of this one. I will be working on that aspect in a video for sure. I know my ears aren't fooling me.

Thanks in advance for any comments and/or criticisms.
brianp
Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: August 26th, 2015, 4:49 pm

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby ninetynine on August 31st, 2015, 4:19 pm

I am actually wondering whether it was "live" or not.
It could be a piece of media fakery a la September Clues.
It looks like it was filmed in front of a green screen and then overlayed like a video game.
The gun even looks like a video game gun (Golden-eye?)
ninetynine
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: October 12th, 2011, 1:34 am

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby Xious on August 31st, 2015, 5:43 pm

brianp wrote:
I am unsure if you mean A) "There are plenty of videos busting this hoax on YT already?"


That's pretty much it. I was actually thinking that I could help you with a video production but I doubt that I would be able to muster the motivation in this situation. I imagine that it would end up either preaching to the choir (pointless) or to the crickets (pointless). That's why I said that anyone who isn't convinced by the obvious lack of blood, is beyond wasting time on, trying to convince them any further. However, I'm not trying to dissuade you.

brianp wrote:If the lack of blood is good enough by you, why did you feel compelled to go on and list thoughts 3-10? This is an actual question that I would like a sincere answer to.


The lack of blood is the obvious tip-off for me. At that point, I am convinced that it was yet another staged hoax and am a bit angry, I might add. "My thoughts" 3-10 are just me thinking out loud and sharing it with the group so they can see where I am at the moment.
Xious
Member
 
Posts: 37
Joined: August 10th, 2015, 10:24 pm

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby fbenario on September 1st, 2015, 12:51 am

ninetynine wrote:It could be a piece of media fakery a la September Clues.

Simon's September Clues video is media fakery?

You seem to be very confused.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2177
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby ninetynine on September 1st, 2015, 6:28 am

fbenario wrote:
ninetynine wrote:It could be a piece of media fakery a la September Clues.

Simon's September Clues video is media fakery?

You seem to be very confused.


I meant to say "a la 911 as debunked in September Clues"
ninetynine
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: October 12th, 2011, 1:34 am

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby Tarek701 on September 1st, 2015, 2:22 pm

What's wondering me though on this case is, why do they make it so incredibly obvious to us? I mean c'mon, the video Xious posted where the crisis actor is acting just one day before the shooting and how could such a "mistake" happen? And then this murderer is identified with 9/11 thing. It's like as this whole thing screams: "look, we faked it".Then this boyfriend called "Chris Hurst" uff wait. Wasn't Alison's boyfriend Denim Dan? https://www.facebook.com/denimdan1023?fref=ts Look at the link, the picture was updated at 26th august.

Image
Image

Image
(src: http://www.activistpost.com/2015/08/is-the-virginia-shooting-hoax-blowing-up-in-the-msms-face.html)

So, basically Chris Hurst is the TV-boyfriend and Denim Dan is probably her real life boyfriend. Or not? I certainly have no idea.

But wtf, I just did a search of like 10 minutes and discovered this immediately. I don't know, but actually this is truly fishy. Not only is it totally obvious, but they also made the "mistake" of having one of the crisis actors play one day before the shooting. No one could be that dumb to do this by mistake. Or they actually did it on purpose because they very well knew that 96% of the whole folks are incredibly dumb. Well, TV is a reflection of society.
Tarek701
Member
 
Posts: 34
Joined: November 17th, 2013, 3:28 pm

Re: WDBJ Shooting

Postby hoi.polloi on September 1st, 2015, 2:51 pm

Or they actually did it on purpose because they very well knew that 96% of the whole folks are incredibly dumb.


This.

We can know little about their motivations, except we know from personal experience this is true; if perhaps not incredibly dumb, at least the overwhelming majority are gullible when entertained. Not only gullible but vehemently opposed to questioning whether they are.

And if it continues to frustrate the "awakened" while causing some of us to desperately cling to manufactured truthers like "Brian S. Staveley" and "Alex Jones" because we need to feel we are not alone, then they continue to hammer a huge wedge in the heart of our society while bonding both the hypnotized and so-called "awake" to two sides of the same simulation monster — controlling society's aspects through a cold technofascist program. And who is holding the reins of that?

People who are very unlikely to expose the opportunity to others unless their hand is forced.

As long as we resist, we don't have to do much to create a more fair situation. Just resist the program, ask questions, sharpen our own perception, speak calmly and rationally. Their "strategy" is turned against them the more they struggle to keep it alive by pure repetition and persistence — which is what used to work on more of us.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4810
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Local psyops - and minor media scams

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest