full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCB5VpQ141M
- the reporter says that the woman who is later kidnapped in front of the cathedral, is walking across the square. The problem is, is that that 1st woman has a white plastic bag and no red handbag and the 'kidnapped' woman has the opposite items.
- why would the vicsim woman want to cover her face??
- why would she -understandably- fight and struggle, but with that red handbag inconveniently hanging on her arm?
- the cut between the overview shot and the zoomed in one shows heavy editing
- the 'homeless hero' is 'shot' in the chest, yet has no problem standing up (before 'dying')
- the left arm of the 'kidnapper' is behaving unnaturally
- why would there be a drone hanging there, filming?
- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rRVe77JFJ48 , in this clip at 1:50 we see the 'kidnapper' switching hands for the gun and it almost seems the woman is helping him with that action...?
- also here we see that while the police is shooting (?) the 'kidnapper', the 'homeless hero' is standing next to him like nothing happened with the wound in his chest?
- the sound in that clip is blocked, but in this low quality 'amateur' VVS* clip we can hear 19-20 shots before the 'homeless hero' has moved away from the light-coloured façade of the cathedral: https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=8WN4IyyM9P8
This stinks like Paulista favelas to me. Am I wrong?
Is the 'hero hoax' the new 2015 theme?
- the Malinese woman (?) @ the jewish supermarket in Paris (Hebdo hoax)
- the US military 'heros' on the Thalys
- this 'homeless hero hoax'?
* VVS = Vertical Video Syndrome
PS: The 'full story':
A hostage situation ended in a deadly shootout on the steps of Sao Paulo’s landmark cathedral on Friday. A gunman killed a homeless man who tried to rescue a female hostage and was later shot dead by police.
“They [man and hostage] entered and spent some time [in the church]. They seemed to be arguing… She wanted to leave. He grabbed her arm. They then left the church and he assaulted her,” cathedral security guard Joao Nascimento told Folha de S. Paulo newspaper.
Erasmo Francisco Rodrigues de Lima, 61, tried to intervene in the incident, which led to a scuffle between the two. Silva then pulled out a gun and shot Lima dead in front of crowd of onlookers. “An armed criminal targeted a victim and announced a hold-up. A passer-by saw what was happening and on intervening, was injured by shots fired by the criminal. The passer-by died at the scene,” the official police report said, as quoted by Metro UK. The hostage, who was injured, received medical attention at the scene.