São Paulo cathedral "homeless hero" - 4sept2015

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Selene
Banned

Re: São Paulo cathedral "homeless hero" - 4sept2015

Unread post by Selene »

I think you're right in all your points Simon. Indeed it does look like the 'kidnapper/bad guy' is pointing the gun at the 'homeless hero's' face and not at his chest, where the 'blood' stain is formed.

And the other points also. Still, personally, I wouldn't want to claim that "no shot was fired" as I wasn't there to check it out, but it certainly doesn't look like it.

Also, it may be a video colour issue, but the 'blood' on the chest of the 'homeless hero' looks too light-red to be real blood. Maybe a bag of film 'blood' activated by a pulse or so, similar to the leg 'blood' of the 'kidnapper' put onto it with his hand (Seneca's point).

All in all a pretty strange 'crime scene'...

Selene
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Selene wrote: Also, it may be a video colour issue, but the 'blood' on the chest of the 'homeless hero' looks too light-red to be real blood.
In the case of 'homeless hero', it's dripping out of his mouth, Selene. Ever heard of blood capsules?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Realistic-Mouth ... B009NAGU4I

But of course- it's just as easily done with CGI. And of course, you ARE aware of that.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Selene wrote: All in all a pretty strange 'crime scene'...
Too much TV. And please stop signing your stupid posts in bold - very annoying!
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

In this still from Simon, we can also see on the left, halfway on the steps, the man in the red coat I was talking about earlier (here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2396502). The man that appears to be giving signals and is missing from all the other videos I saw. (compare with Simon's still with woman & child: he's not there.)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Seneca wrote:"The man that appears to be giving signals and is missing from all the other videos I saw...
Is a cartoon created with software.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

brianv wrote:
Seneca wrote:"The man that appears to be giving signals and is missing from all the other videos I saw...
Is a cartoon created with software.
This thread is a deliberate distraction.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

simonshack wrote:
Selene wrote: Also, it may be a video colour issue, but the 'blood' on the chest of the 'homeless hero' looks too light-red to be real blood.
In the case of 'homeless hero', it's dripping out of his mouth, Selene. Ever heard of blood capsules?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Realistic-Mouth ... B009NAGU4I

But of course- it's just as easily done with CGI. And of course, you ARE aware of that.
Ah, good zoom. Yes, seems like a 'blood' capsule from the mouth.

Oh yes, NASA 'creates' CGI (as it cannot be real), the airplane into the WTC is CGI (again physically impossible) and the "pulverisation" of the towers is not a super weapon but CGI. And many more things.

That though doesn't make everything CGI. But Seneca's observation of the red hoodie man looks like the give-away in this case it is. It would be impossible to appear in 1 shot and not be present in another, where camera angles do not play a role.

Another strange thing which imho points to CGI is who would be filming the video of the first GIF extracted by Simon:

when seeing the second GIF extracted ("drone camera"):

- the cameraman of the first GIF does not seem to approach or zoom and less run, yet static in position
- the cameraman of the first GIF is filming from the center or the right hand side of the square
- in the sequence of 'events' from the 'heroic attack on the kidnapper' there's only 1 person walking in the screen from right to left and more or less at eye level of the camera man
- the only person seen filming in the second GIF would be the man in the orange suit who enters the screen on the lower right, but this person cannot be the cameraman of the first GIF as he is approaching the 'scene' running (from let's say 80 to 50 m distance) which would blur his view and create a different view width and height. That is not the case in the first GIF which shows a steady camera point.
- if the cameraman of the first GIF is located far away and can be static and zooming in a lot filming 'the scene', then there should be many more heads running between the camera and the 'scene' as we see in the 'drone camera' overview shots...

Selene
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote: This thread is a deliberate distraction.
I beg to disagree, Brian. Exposing media fakery is what we do here.

And Selene, our 'tardy-paranoic-skeptic' - yet hard-working member - has just proved to himself that this event must have been faked. :P

Not a bad thing, in my opinion. Hopefully it will help other readers wake up to the ongoing, international shooting-fakery psyop scheme.