The 91' Luby's and 84' McDonalds Massacres in Review

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

I just want to see if there is any interest out there in the Luby's Cafeteria Shooting of October 16, 1991 in Killeen, TX.

It was reported that a man named George Hennard drove his truck through a wall/window at Luby's and proceeded to shoot and kill 24 people (including himself) and injure another 20.

One reason I never questioned this event is because it actually helped to pass pro gun legislation (that I agree with) in TX.

As the story goes, Suzanna Hupp (gun rights activist turned state representative) was eating with her parents at Luby's when the shooting took place. She claims that she left her gun in the car because it was illegal to carry in the restaurant. Her parents were killed in cold blood because she was defenseless and had no way of protecting them.

There don't seem to be very many photos available of this event.

The following are the only "pictures" I could find of Mr. Hennard.

Image Image

And the truck.

I checked to see if any of the deceased were in the SSDI.
Of the 24 there were 5 with the correct name, age and date of death.

These five are:
Al Gratia
Ursula Gratia
Venice Henehan
James W Welsh
Lula B Welsh

Interestingly the first two listed are the parents of Suzanna Hupp. I'm curious to see if there's a connection to the other three.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

An interesting topic. It brought to me an earlier and similar event, the San Ysidro" McDonalds massacre" in which James Huberty reportedly killed 21 and injured 19. A google search produced only one picture of Mr. Huberty and nothing in the way of convincing crime scene images.

Were these restaurant shootings staged antecedents to the many staged school shootings? The Lubys and McDonalds events sure seem like it.
WeTheSheeple

Unread post by WeTheSheeple »

Those photos look incredibly strange and unconvincing to me. Maybe it has something to do with the second picture's shadow (unless that's a giant clump of hair) - his facial expression looks really odd.

Also, "Killeen"? That seems a little odd to be more than coincidental.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

The San Ysidro McDonalds massacre is certainly interesting. It was reported that 21 people were killed and 19 injured.

I have been watching through some of the available footage and at the 1:56 mark you can clearly see a lady (running from the McDonalds) smiling ear to ear. Is there any serious explanation for this? There are some other things but I wanted to start with this.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ3If73-VJo

Maybe this should be a thread on Luby's and McDonalds?
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Note: This is in reference to the 1984 McDonalds massacre that has become a part of this thread.

This is evidently a photo of the smiling child (in the post above) as he lays injured during the event.
He doesn't look like he's in much pain to me.

Also, the SWAT guy standing next to him doesn't seem to bothered or anxious about the body near his feet. I've seen cops eat donuts with more expression on their faces.

In a real event I believe law enforcement would be providing cover so that these injured or possibly dead could be moved to a either a triage area for life saving care or at least an ambulance.

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

The following is an image that was to appear in the film Red Dawn. It was evidently removed before the movie's release because of the shooting. Where have we seen that happen before? :wacko:

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: The 91' Luby's and 84' McDonalds Massacres in Review

James Huberty is reportedly the killer in the McDonalds massacre. He definitely looks like an odd duck.

MrSinclair

Re: The 91' Luby's and 84' McDonalds Massacres in Review

Unread post by MrSinclair »

An interview with Huberty's daughter, her first in 30+ years regarding the incident. Or so they say. She claims to have witnessed the murders with a perfect view from a mere 200 yards away.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2464531

Another article on the subject with some photographs from the scene and a list of the victims. The article is in Spanish and virtually all of the victims names are Spanish as well.

http://noticiaaldia.com/2015/07/hace-31 ... an-isidro/