British MP dead after shooting attack, 16 June 2016

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
nonhocapito

Re: British MP dead after shooting attack, 16 June 2016

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I am ready to believe that this Hollywod release is not accidental, and a sign that the event is coordinated to add to the psychosis of the UK breakoff (this story after all also involves aliens, of a different sort.) Although the whole scenario of brexit, the end game, seems a little fuzzy to me. It's interesting though how you mention finance and war, Simon.
As an Economy, the EU certainly appears under attack and now visibly hurt. When it comes to war, however, whether it is the UK or Germany or Greece the real unifier is not the EU, but, obviously, NATO. Now, maybe the EU is in a bad shape, because it has bad rulers or lots of enemies, or because there is a plan somewhere to make it go down: but NATO is in quite good shape. In fact it is expanding and pressing on the east... So even in this dawn of "UK Independence" war within Europe doesn't seem a possibility and those fear mongerers don't seem to be describing a credible scenario. Unless of course Trump becomes president and shuts NATO down, but I doubt it...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

One thing I have barely seen in the newspapers and news shows in other stories is the sheer level of doubt being expressed post-vote.

Normally, a story achieves a particular purpose and it's over. But not so with Brexit.

The newspapers — local to national — are all spreading the story that the British people don't know what the E.U. is, and that this poll reveals the vote in favor of Brexit was a mistake. It is often accompanied by a micro-story about interviewing Brits and asking them about it, and their responses of regret and melancholy and feeling "pressured" to vote in favor.

It is almost as if the media is asking us to understand that despite the result, nobody wanted Brexit, it was entirely a misunderstanding, and the power change is a mere fluke of some kind.

Why are they doing this?

I have not seen this kind of anti-popular injection of doubt with any PsyOp of recent history, even if it's true.

Where are all the stories of people doubting election results, referendums, bills pressured into existence by other PsyOps and so on? Could Brexit really have been something 'The Corporation' was really trying to prevent?
nonhocapito

hoi.polloi wrote:Where are all the stories of people doubting election results, referendums, bills pressured into existence by other PsyOps and so on? Could Brexit really have been something 'The Corporation' was really trying to prevent?
I am thinking along the same lines. As I said above, it's not too far-fetched to admit this possibility, if we allow the idea that there are different groups of power out there and not just one alleged "illuminati" super power pulling all the strings. Maybe here the EU establishment is being played against. And maybe the recent wave of fake terrorism within the EU was exactly propaganda in response to such attacks to the EU. Same despicable methods, of course, but to different ends than, say, 9/11 or Orlando... While maybe all we are witnessing is a financial shark attack.
Of course this is all speculation and as I always (sincerely) say in such cases, I might be a million times wrong. :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi wrote:One thing I have barely seen in the newspapers and news shows in other stories is the sheer level of doubt being expressed post-vote.

Normally, a story achieves a particular purpose and it's over. But not so with Brexit.

The newspapers — local to national — are all spreading the story that the British people don't know what the E.U. is, and that this poll reveals the vote in favor of Brexit was a mistake. It is often accompanied by a micro-story about interviewing Brits and asking them about it, and their responses of regret and melancholy and feeling "pressured" to vote in favor.

It is almost as if the media is asking us to understand that despite the result, nobody wanted Brexit, it was entirely a misunderstanding, and the power change is a mere fluke of some kind.

Why are they doing this?

I have not seen this kind of anti-popular injection of doubt with any PsyOp of recent history, even if it's true.

Where are all the stories of people doubting election results, referendums, bills pressured into existence by other PsyOps and so on? Could Brexit really have been something 'The Corporation' was really trying to prevent?
Good points hoi and nonho.

I had the misfortune to have glimpsed at the headlies in The Irish Scum rag on Saturday, they would have you believe that the British are now queuing up to get Irish Passports. :lol:

edit: Ireland should follow in fact!!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Aah, don't you just LOVE (public opinion) polls?

This latest one - a "survey of 1618 people evenly split between those intending to vote out and in" (of Brexit)- is quite priceless or, should I say, bizarridiculous.

The gist (and conclusion) of the poll is that those voting FOR Brexit are likely to be more inclined to nurture doubts about:

- The Darwinian evolution theory (and instead favor 'Creationism')
- Man-made climate change
- Mainstream science in general

Moreover, we are told, Brexit supporters are "more likely to support increasing the use of fracking to extract shale gas".

"Brexit voters almost twice as likely to disbelieve in manmade climate change"
https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... ate-change

Jeez. Can this world possibly get sillier than THIS ? :huh:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

You know what they are hinting at here Simon? Brexit voters believe 9/11 was inside job. Brexit voters believe 7/7 was inside job. Brexit voters believe NASA M :blink: n Landings were faked etc etc.

Could they be maneuvering to overturn the result as some bizarre display of power? It would not be the first time they went against the will of the people. Worth keeping an eye on whatever.
nonhocapito

About the coincidence with the sequel to "independence day" coming out on the day of Brexit that you mentioned above, Simon: comedian John Oliver in this video (skip to ~ the second minute) also mentions it, to make fun of Johnson and Farage who called the outcome of the referendum "Independence Day". He adds that the movie "features the wholesale destruction of London."

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9YCHZ2maoc

Hm. Can't say this coincidence isn't starting to feel odd, truth be told.

Farage: "Let's call June 23 our Independence Day".

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Resonance Day, Anna Lindh.
Lindh died in the early morning of 11 September 2003 after a knife attack in Stockholm on the afternoon of 10 September. Just after 4:00 p.m., she was attacked while shopping in the ladies' section of the Nordiska Kompaniet department store in central Stockholm. Lindh was shopping for new clothes for a televised debate later that night on the referendum about Sweden's adoption of the euro (which she supported). She was stabbed in the chest, abdomen and arms. At the time of the attack, Lindh was not protected by bodyguards from the Swedish Security Service; this proved controversial, given the similarity between Lindh's murder and that of prime minister Olof Palme in 1986 (the first murder of a government member in modern Swedish history)
They could not blame Ted Gardestad this time.
Lindh was an outspoken campaigner for Sweden to join the Eurozone in the referendum held on 14 September 2003. After the attack, all euro-campaign events were immediately cancelled. Television campaign advertisements were withdrawn, and all TV stations in Sweden halted commercials from the evening on the 10th through the 11th to help the public-service channels of SVT report news. TV3 merged its programming with ZTV and TV8, airing Efterlyst (a program similar to America's Most Wanted) for people to send information directly to the police to help find the murderer. All campaign advertising on billboards was removed and advertising in printed media cancelled. The murder was seen as an attack on Sweden's open society, requiring unity rather than political campaigning.
Same shit different assholes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh

quick edit: See also See Also :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

ImageImage

For sources do google->images

Guys...WTF ?