Japanese Disabled Care Home Knife Attack

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
ShaneG

Japanese Disabled Care Home Knife Attack

Unread post by ShaneG »

So far several sources including the Telegraph, and Reuters are saying 19 dead and 45 wounded, whereas BBC, CNN, and the Guardian are saying at least 15 dead.

Standard conflicting reports of death toll as per usual.

The narrative goes:
"Police arrested a man in his twenties on suspicion of murder after he turned himself in. He reportedly told officers: "I did it." And local media reported that the suspect told police: "I want to get rid of the disabled from this world."

According to local reports he is a former employee of the home.

It’s believed the killing is the deadliest since the 1938 Tsuyama massacre which left 31 dead. "
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/693 ... hara-Japan

I've put this in local psyops/minor media scams because the bombardment lately of these absurd stories makes each one feel less significant. Only one grainy picture I've seen released so far.

Over/under whether the death toll increases past 31 by tomorrow to eclipse the current record?
Makkonen

Re: Japanese Disabled Care Home Knife Attack

Unread post by Makkonen »

The frequency of fake events is absolutely bonkers. What is going on behind the scenes that requires this kind of manic output?
ShaneG

Unread post by ShaneG »

Makkonen » July 26th, 2016, 12:40 am wrote:The frequency of fake events is absolutely bonkers. What is going on behind the scenes that requires this kind of manic output?
I know, they must have expanded the media branch over at military secret intelligence to be putting out such volume.

It used to be like once a week on average, then every other day, and soon enough it will be every day - if it isn't already at that stage - that the public get their daily fix of mass-murder to further desensitize their brains. It's like they're trying to program a society of sociopaths that fit like inanimate cogs in their well oiled capitalistic machine.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

I love how these purported attacks are never inefficient even in the slightest. A guy can just walk into a facility meant for vulnerable people, kill 15-19, and wound 45. And all this with a single knife as well.

Absurd. Pure hogwash.
ShaneG

Unread post by ShaneG »

Reading a random news article to get the latest developments on this one:
Uematsu began to tell people around him that disabled people needed to be killed. In February, he tried to hand deliver a letter he wrote to Parliament's lower house speaker demanding all disabled people be put to death through "a world that allows for mercy killing," Kyodo news agency and TBS TV reported.

Uematsu boasted in the letter that he had the ability to kill 470 disabled people in what he called was "a revolution," and outlined an attack on two facilities, after which he said he will turn himself in. He also asked he be judged innocent on grounds of insanity, be given 500 million yen ($5 million) in aid and plastic surgery so he could lead a normal life afterward.

The letter was reprinted by Kyodo after the attack.

"My reasoning is that I may be able to revitalize the world economy and I thought it may be possible to prevent World War III," the rambling letter says.
http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/letter-fore ... -1.3002340

As sure as night follows day, we have a manifesto type forewarning by the attacker to the authorities which went unnoticed.

On an interesting side note, I think there could be subtext worth reading into here with regard to the attackers name Satoshi Uematsu. The name Satoshi is familiar because it's the same name of the alleged founder of digital currency bitcoin (Satoshi Nakamoto).

At first I thought the parts about demanding $5 million, revitalizing the economy, and preventing ww3, sounded like some kind of silly in-joke. Upon further thinking, and a quick google search, there may be more to it than meets the eye.

I found an article going back to May this year titled:

"Burned By Bitcoin Scandal, Japan Is Introducing Controls"
Japan’s new law is touted as an anti-money-laundering move.

Japanese lawmakers have passed legislation requiring virtual currency exchanges to be regulated by the Japanese financial services authority.

The country played host to one of the most prominent bitcoin exchanges, Mt. Gox, which collapsed in 2014 due to lax security and/or fraud—its users are still trying to claw back the millions they lost.

The episode led to a flurry of activity as no-one was quite sure who was responsible, or what the status of bitcoin actually was. At the time, the government said any regulation should be international in nature.

Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter.

The new law classifies virtual currencies as “asset-like values.” When it goes into effect a year after its finalization, it will require virtual currency exchanges operating in the country to register with the Financial Services Agency and verify the identities of their users.

The regulator said this was in order to “tackle issues of money-laundering and protect users.”

According to the Japan Times, exchange operators are keen on the new rules because they would improve consumers’ trust in the industry.
http://fortune.com/2016/05/26/japan-bitcoin-exchanges/

There are definitely some parallels to be drawn between these two stories. Japan are regulating bitcoin and "improving consumers' trust in the industry", which ties in with revitalizing the economy.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

For the governments, the huge and rapidly growing payments to the disabled and elderly present major problems, beyond just fiscal sustainability. Only the working population matters for power, as they are the only ones producing wealth and thus have bargaining power. See unions and why powerful entities are forced to deal. Or a similar version, how corporations grudgingly have to pay big money to get high level engineers & managers.

In countries like Sweden, the people have given their approval for high taxes, and huge government departments. But, they rightfully expect to get a lot in return for their high taxes. On the other hand, in countries where there is high taxes like in Southern Europe, but most of the money never seems to benefit the people actually paying the taxes - support for the taxes is very low - and evasion of taxes very high, and support for their governments is next to nothing, for those not working in the government. My feeling is average Greeks are not losing a lot of sleep over Greek sovereignty being transferred to the EU.. and the EU coming in and implementing fierce austerity on 'their' government.

For the average Japanese working person, their perspective on government has to be changing. Its going from moderate taxes, but getting a lot of services, to higher taxes and getting less services. As the money flow moves from public services for the general population, to payments to disabled and especially the elderly.

Its hard to believe that this civilian would be so concerned with Japan's economic problems, that he would take matters into his own hands, and try to kill off some of the 'useless eaters'.