Iceland Volcano

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

simonshack @ Apr 22 2010, 10:27 AM wrote:
kimlodrodawa 4 Apr 19 2010, 11:23 PM wrote:
Just wait and see. As the huge NATO exercise is ending the airports will for some STRANGE reason open up again. ;) (22nd - 23rd April)

Spot on, Kim !

Are you some sort of mystic prophet? Do you read tarot cards ? :P

"Air traffic in Europe should be back to "almost 100%" on Thursday(APRIL 22), after six days of unprecedented travel chaos, the air traffic agency Eurocontrol says."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8636308.stm
yeah.
nice one Kim!

I guess it could be completely over.

Martin, I don't mean to be cheeky, but you can slip my Granny into that list of O.B.E.s along with Rothschild and Kissinger.
I don't think she had anything to do with the ash hoax though.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Although, it is curious that the specific title 'Northwood' is attributed to him.

Commander-in-Chief Fleet - Allied Maritime Commander (Northwood)

Has Northwood not been the code-name for the fakery operations on the USA East Coast for some time now, starting with 9/11? Does Northwood reference specifically something other than that?
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

timothymurphy @ Apr 22 2010, 12:41 PM wrote: Martin, I don't mean to be cheeky, but you can slip my Granny into that list of O.B.E.s along with Rothschild and Kissinger.
I don't think she had anything to do with the ash hoax though.
Is your name William by any chance? :P
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

hoi.polloi @ Apr 22 2010, 01:24 PM wrote: Although, it is curious that the specific title 'Northwood' is attributed to him.

Commander-in-Chief Fleet - Allied Maritime Commander (Northwood)

Has Northwood not been the code-name for the fakery operations on the USA East Coast for some time now, starting with 9/11? Does Northwood reference specifically something other than that?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I don't understand. He's the Allied Maritime Commander of a space of land the size of a golf course? Is his duty to defend the putting green of Pinner Hill?
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Admiral Sir Trevor Soar KCB OBE has reported: The successful BRILLIANT MARINER 2010 exercise which ran from 12 - 22 April 10 is designed to train and test the NATO Response Forces in their ability to respond to any crisis worldwide. During the exercise, the NATO units including ships, submarines and aircraft, who were operating in the Northern and Baltic Seas, have dealt with a number of complex and challenging scenarios, ranging from maritime attacks by ’enemy’ ships and submarines, counter piracy and bomb disposal, together with mine counter-measure operations. The exercise has been controlled throughout by the NATO military staff and augmentees at NATO’s Maritime HQ, Northwood.

So NATO aircrafts were flying around when all civilian aircrafts in northern Europe were stranded due to a mysterious ash cloud. LOL!
sparkoflife

Unread post by sparkoflife »

"Chemtrails" are not "sprayed" btw.

That's a whole other hoax you've fell for.
sparkoflife

Unread post by sparkoflife »

brutal fake of a Pony, Depth is on a field day obviously.
timothymurphy

Re: Northwood joint command headquarters for British forces and NATO:

An ex-naval officer who worked there was telling me it is mostly underground with lots of James Bond-style tunnels and secret rooms.
He described it as a big hole from where the military could be commanded during a nuclear war.

Just out of interest, about 10 miles from Northwood, at High Wycombe, is an HQ which in 1994 replaced the NATO command at Kolsas in Norway.

The Noweigian base had been located within a mountain which appears to be an old volcano which had been painted by Monet in 1895:

Plenty of those working at Northwood would have spent time at Kolsas during their younger days pre-1994. Perhaps it helped inspire the Brilliant Mariner Volcano ruse.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi 4 Apr 22 2010, 08:24 AM wrote:
On April 17, I posted on one of MartinL's Facebook threads that the exercise was ending on April 22, and that flying would immediately return to normal.

I also pointed out that the many references to Northwood were really pissing me off, since they were so reminiscent of 1961's Operation Northwood proposed false flag attack on Cuba - which included FAKE FUNERALS OF MOCK VICTIMS.
kimlodrodawa

Unread post by kimlodrodawa »

simonshack 4 Apr 22 2010, 10:27 AM wrote:
kimlodrodawa 4 Apr 19 2010, 11:23 PM wrote:
Just wait and see. As the huge NATO exercise is ending the airports will for some STRANGE reason open up again. ;) (22nd - 23rd April)

Spot on, Kim !

Are you some sort of mystic prophet? Do you read tarot cards ? :P

"Air traffic in Europe should be back to "almost 100%" on Thursday(APRIL 22), after six days of unprecedented travel chaos, the air traffic agency Eurocontrol says."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8636308.stm
:D :D :D

No, don't do Tarot Cards.
We do start to get some knowledge on how "they" think, and as we get more and more into what have happened and how things developed, it will then also be more and more easy to predict what their next step will be.
I have played a lot of chess and one thing there, is to predict the opponents next move.

The whole thing with all these False Flag operations and fake news on the mass medias, will eventually learn some people to predict what is to come.

We can see that the Iran issues at the moment very much look like how things went with Iraq in the early stages. So this massive propaganda that the west does towards Iran eventually will lead to invasion of Iran.

The Volcano thingy was to obvious, and as we got the information about the NATO exercise it was not hard to figure out what was going on and how it would continue and eventually end.

Another thing is if the whole situation have been used to more than what we have seen so far.

The situation could have been used to "wire up" some airport, since it was closed down and no people there to control what was going on. Like the Heathrow Airport in UK, as I assume that sooner or later they will need another False Flag Operation there to get the public support of the troops "when" they intend to invade Iran.

Also the Volcano thingy could have been a test to see how easy it is to fool people and what reactions would come out, of closing down Europe.

All these things are of course just some thoughts and guessing......but at the same time not so far out when getting a little knowledge about all the Fakery done already, e.g. 911, 7/7, Madrid, Muhammed Cartoons and other fake anti muslim events.

The Elite who are doing all these Fakery, False Flag Operations etc, are really not that bright in the sense that they think they are so much more clever than the main population. That's is also the reason why it have been so easy to find many of their mistakes, like discovering the No Plane facts, the huge amount of Vicsims etc etc etc.

The Elites biggest mistake is actually to think that the opponents are an idiot, unable to think straight and easy to fool. The Elite have to much pride and think to highly of themselves, and it will sooner or later also be their fall.

One thing is to uncover the fakery, that is for sure nice to get done, another is to be better to predict what their next move will be, in order to closely monitor their moves, and that way be better to expose the fakery.

Just some morning thoughts from here.

PS. In Danish news it was said that the scientists now says the Ash Cloud was not as dangerous as first expected. ( As new evidence got collected )
That's how they put it in the news.
From here we could say : "Just another bad excuse to the public, Just another lie to cover up their hidden agenda, Just another way to decieve the public and make the elite look more trustworthy".
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

The latest from the Volcano.An ITN helicopter video.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20100420/vid ... bfa63.html

Notice like 911 footage some shots are have a brown hue and some shots have a blue hue.
Notice also the 'pock' marks in the ice from the spewed out 'lava' have come from a different direction than from the volcano. The Volcano also seems to spew material out from the left of its entity and not in the direction of the cameras.
timothymurphy

kimlodrodawa @ Apr 23 2010, 07:44 AM wrote:

The situation could have been used to "wire up" some airport, since it was closed down and no people there to control what was going on. Like the Heathrow Airport in UK, as I assume that sooner or later they will need another False Flag Operation there to get the public support of the troops "when" they intend to invade Iran.

I will definitely bear that in mind.

Just a heads up for next week's TV:

Channel 4 has commisioned a "fast-turnaround" documentary which is supposedly being filmed this week in Iceland by Pioneer productions.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/ap ... nd-volcano

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ounsrx-r91o

It will be broadcast next week as "The Volcano that stopped Britain".

To start with it's a silly title because it only stopped planes and plenty of people rarely go on planes.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Terence.drew @ Apr 20 2010, 06:31 PM wrote:
D.Duck 4 Apr 20 2010, 06:12 PM wrote:

They don't breathe the same air as we and they don't spray themselves with chemtrails.

I dont get this sorry, could you explain please?

maybe you also need a diagram or something....
He's saying that when the elite are in their homes or are in their vehicles they don't breathe the same air we breathe, because they have air filters installed in them.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

sparkoflife 4 Apr 22 2010, 06:36 PM wrote: "Chemtrails" are not "sprayed" btw.

That's a whole other hoax you've fell for.
Care to elaborate on this?