"9/11 Propaganda" by Simon Shack

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

(this post is moved from noncapito’s Lottery Fakery thread where it was a bit of a digression!)

Some comments on the voice-over artist for the infamous 9/11 Hotel documentary.

The Miracle of the Voice-over Angel

The charming voice-over for the 9/11 Hotel was performed by Russell Boulter, best known for roles in police and hospital dramas in the UK.

But, as a Christian, he has completed many voice-over projects expounding the teachings of Jesus. This includes playing the Angel Gabriel in “It’s a Boy”, which was distributed free to thousands of UK primary schools.
Millions of adults and children recognise his saintly voice from their times of spiritual devotion and study:

But, since 2006 he’s developed a side-line in terror propaganda, working with Testimony Films.

http://www.bdh.net/our_work/projects/7- ... rriage-346

I can’t state that he’s been groomed as a vehicle for propaganda by means of the Christian stuff. I don’t know that.

But, at the very least, Testimony films fully realise the associations that his voice carries, and are happy to capitalise on them?
The voice of spiritual authority.

He is also used to bind together 9/11 and 7/7 in viewers minds, with his voice:
His first 7/7 documentary (The Miracle of Carriage 346) opens with the full monty 9-11 sequence of crashes and explosions and the words:

On 9.11 the world changed.
It marked the beginning of a new and disturbing era of global terrorism. 4 years later it would be britain’s turn to bear the brunt?

http://www.testimonyfilms.com/index.php ... 8&Itemid=6

Testimony Films' Historical Archive

Amy Ting, Ron Howard and co. were unconvincing in their 9/11 stories. (see Simon’s video).

Well, the stories ? fascinating coincidences and all ? are being compiled into a special archive by Testimony Films, along with the 7/7 stories etc.

It seems that Testimony Films do not see themselves as just a TV/entertainment company but they are trying to be History-makers. They are trying to turn their propaganda into History!

Testimony films:
We archive all the life story material we generate in making . Over fifteen years we have completed several hundred life story interviews, adding up to more than 3,000 hours of filmed material. This material is of great national significance

Some of this material is held by the Life Stories Collection at the British Library, information about which is available on-line. Some is held by the BFI National Film and Television Archive in London. Most is archived however at Testimony Films. We are beginning to assemble this archive into an online digital resource, which will be expanded over time to become a major research source.
http://www.testimonyfilms.com/index.php ... 9&Itemid=7

Am I right is asserting that documentaries can be about history, but it’s ridiculously pretentious when they claim to be history?

With that level of pretentiousness, it’s no wonder they insisted their films are narrated by a voice best known for narrating the Bible.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Excellent digging, Timothy.

I really hope Russell Boulter knows who Jesus is.
Friends in high places is what he may need very soon. But, of course, he might be a total dupe and just do his job in Good Faith...? Silly me.

But seriously now: I don't know about you (the reader) but I nurture a particular revulsion towards this category of accomplices to the 9/11 hoax. Is it realistic to believe that Russell and such figures know nothing about the whole scheme, while being closely involved with obvious crap actors playing out scripts? What will be their line of defense at the upcoming 9/11 "Nuremberg" trial? "I JUST COMPLIED TO MY SUPERIORS' ORDERS" - or something to that old tune? I won't apologize for sounding 'hateful' - as I am sure I'm not alone in this. The propaganda filmmakers are no less despicable than their handlers. Here's a great old article by Leslie Raphael - the man who first brilliantly dissected (in writing) the infamous Naudet brothers' snuff movie:

The 9/11 film industry by Leslie Raphael
http://www.spingola.com/JULES%20NAUDET%20App%202.htm
Leslie Raphael quote:
"Do we really have to be pathological cynics to have doubts about films like these, crammed with every tear-jerking clich? and stereotype in the book ?"
http://www.septemberclues.org
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Pathological cynic I'm fast turning into, however!

It's a good article, but that seems a dodgy reference to Mychal F. Quotes Wiki faks, assures that the two sisters are ‘very much alive’, excuses their alleged unwillingness to appear on film, assures that he has met the director and trusts him, and assures that the film seems most genuine, but we can’t see it cos it’s been removed from his list. Has Leslie met the family?

Anyone know an online source for the movie Victim 0001?

No, scrap that.
simonshack
Administrator

MOSQUE PLANS AT GROUND ZERO NOW ABANDONED
just yet another propaganda hoax to keep "the 9/11 families" in the limelight

http://www.haaretz.com/news/internation ... r-1.308426

Muslim leaders to abandon plans for Ground Zero community center. Insiders say Muslim spiritual leaders behind the controversial initiative are considering giving up on the former World Trade Center location, in a gesture of appeasement.

Sources in New York said on Monday that Muslim religious and business leaders will announce plans to abandon the project in the next few days.

(...)

They also hope the move will be seen as a show of sensitivity to families of the victims of the 9/11 attacks, and to the American public generally.
For Italian readers: http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2010/08 ... ef=HREC1-3

Quite frankly - I could see that one coming - miles ago ...or "from days away" :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

NOTE : this post is by Antipodean
I moved it here from the "Debunk a September Clues" thread.
******************************************************************simon

fbenario 4 Aug 19 2010, 08:20 PM wrote:
fbenario 4 Aug 16 2010, 12:49 PM wrote: Image
I found that garbage just three days ago.

Now we have yet another new perp site, starting up just before another 9/11 anniversary. Take a look at the editors/contributors. This is both absurd and insulting.

The editors of 9/11 Truth News are pleased to present 911truthnews.com. 9/11 Truth News is intended to be an accessible and factually oriented first reference for those curious about 9/11 truth. Our movement must serve its audience and this site was created for that purpose.
In order for this site to reflect the best this movement has to offer, we will need help from the movement to keep us informed about what we might include. We need people to help us find relevant news. We need groups to send us their best images and videos of their actions and events.
911truthnews.com strives to present only the most credible and broadly relevant stories and highlight the most constructive movement activism. The editors aim to provide thoughtful commentary on the movement's successes and failures and examine mainstream responses.

Editors

Victoria Ashley

Victoria Ashley has been researching the attack since 2003 and has contributed unique insights into the modes and methods of misinformation used to marginalize the 9/11 Truth Movement. Victoria highlighted the importance of Steven Jones’ work in a 2006 essay

Cosmos

Cosmos is a survivor of Mark Rothenberg, a family friend who was murdered on September 11, 2001.

Scott Ford

Scott Ford is an art director, dj and entrepreneur living in Hollywood, California.
Ford focuses on building an alternative to corporate media and has worked on websites for many others such as: Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, ... and Sibel Edmonds’ Boiling Frogs Post.

Janice Matthews

Janice Matthews is the Executive Director of 911Truth.org, a leading portal of the September 11th research community and truth movement, and was a co-founder of the now-archived 9/11 Visibility Project.

Bob McIlvaine

Bob Mcilvaine is the father of Bobby McIlvaine, a victim from the 9/11 attacks.

http://911truthnews.com/

We should overwhelm their site with links to Simon's videos, and the Vicsim Report.

Victoria Ashley (pictured below) sure has an uncanny likeness to Janice Ashley.
Janice Ashley
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3409.html

Carol Ashley (with photo of daughter Janice Ashley)
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Good idea, it did look a bit out of place there.

Anyhow here's the link to that Victoria Ashley photo (scroll slightly down from the top of the page)

http://www.communitycurrency.org/impeach.html
simonshack
Administrator

?

VICTORIA ASHLEY (9/11 "activist")

ImageImage

JANICE ASHLEY(9/11 vicsim) http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/memo ... 2502160288

ImageImage

Of course, Carol Ashley (alleged mourning mother of "Janice") is a prominent activist too:

So, as Antipodean suggests, could "Victoria" really be " Janice-the-vicsim" ? (Ozzy? I know, not much material to work with...)
This is the sort of stuff Victoria - who is apparently Jim Hoffman's wife or girlfriend - writes...(from the 9/11blogger perp site):

What really happened and why
I'd bet my money that a real 757 hit with real passengers and a lot of real people died that day.

It's ugly, boring -- relative to Skywarriors, bombs, faked morphed phone calls, etc -- and awful. It's about death. And yet, it's most likely what "happened," at the end of the day.

The proposed "magic show", on the other hand, is exciting, contentious, mysterious, and devoid of the nastiness of human bodies instantly crushed into oblivion against mortar walls, families no longer with a wife or a husband or a son or a daughter, and the experiences of those in DC who lived through it who will never ever forget the images and likely will have PTSD the rest of their lives.
http://911blogger.com/node/22471
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

antipodean 4 Aug 22 2010, 08:58 AM wrote: Good idea, it did look a bit out of place there.

Anyhow here's the link to that Victoria Ashley photo (scroll slightly down from the top of the page)

Dean,

Thanks for that link and of course we will look deeper into "Victoria Ashley".

I cant help myself posting this photo of the truth seekers from your link.

Is there anyone from now on that questions this is design?

D.Duck
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

simonshack 4 Aug 22 2010, 11:04 AM wrote: ?

VICTORIA ASHLEY (9/11 "activist")

ImageImage

JANICE ASHLEY(9/11 vicsim)

So, as Antipodean suggests, could "Victoria" really be " Janice-the-vicsim" ?
Busted! These actors have shown themselves to be incredibly sloppy again and again. While they were never quite able to get their vaporized victim counts straight or their passenger manifests cleaned up they probably copied Miss Ashley from "victim list" to "activist list" thinking nobody would ever notice.

It's becoming clear that they have one pool of actors they draw from for fake victims, fake activists, fake relatives, fake eyewitnesses etc. We've seen this pattern again and again. Ace Baker, Gary Welz, Mark Humphrey, Edna Cintron, Judy Wood... there's a shallow pool from which they keep drawing all of their characters for the ongoing soap-opera.

I doubt very much that the vicsim "artists" designed a vicsim from scratch that just happens to have the same surname and same face as one their hired shills. Oops!

Miranda Priestly once noted that some the relatives of the 9/11 victims also seem to be witnesses to the Columbine Massacre. I suspect that if you carefully study the major psyops of the last decade you'll find the same bit players making cameos. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see that Victoria Ashley is the daughter or widow of BP Oil Rig Disaster worker or a member of Darren McNulty's Zarchian Cult. It takes a long time to vet someone as being trustworthy enough to lie to the public for money, so once they hire one of these shills to put out on the streets they want to make sure they're turning as many tricks as possible.

Regular people aren't comfortable turning up in costume when it's not Purim or Halloween. The perpetrators hired a bunch drama geeks to play these roles, and most of them are not particularly good at their jobs.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

D.Duck @ Aug 22 2010, 02:19 PM wrote:
antipodean 4 Aug 22 2010, 08:58 AM wrote: Good idea, it did look a bit out of place there.

Dean,

Thanks for that link and of course we will look deeper into "Victoria Ashley".

I cant help myself posting this photo of the truth seekers from your link.

Is there anyone from now on that questions this is design?

D.Duck
Unfortunately, Americans really don't know how to protest all the time. Especially those living in a small town trying to 'stand out' from humdrum local politics. This situation is only a moderately exaggerated plausible gathering. Kind of like if Saturday Night Live did a sketch on protests.

I see your point, but just wanted to speak up from an American perspective that this is sadly more tolerable to me than it probably should be.

Grassroots America is in a very sad place. I think that's why vultures like Alex Jones, who show up all slick and packaged, can be appealing to us disorganized hoi polloi and tempt us into another trap.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

June 13th 2007!

Not according to the Exif Data - Digimax U-CA5 2006:9:19, 04:16:14

Here is the thumbnail from the original

As you can see from this that the photograph above has been croppped.

Here is a blow-up of the thumbnail, best I could get it! Im not sure the contents of the placards match up to the published photgraph above.

The guy furthest right with the green placard! Does it correspond? Now go back up to the top photograph, see the lettering on "BUsh step DOwn" !

Can anyone read the placards on the mini photograph?

Same "Impeach Bush/Cheney" placard being held by different group of people in previous post!
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Brian,

The signs are photo shopped in to the pictures, I dont think there were any signs in the pictures in the first place, so is this a 9/11 event with "Superman" or is this a completely different event in the first place that has nothing to do with 9/11.

If so, this a way to sell truth seekers as nut cases and I must say, flood
MSM newspapers with pictures like this, and I will not blame people if they think "inside jobbers" are crazy people.

Look at the shadows in this picture cos they dont add up and look at the finger over the E in the white "imp(e)ach" sign, that is a leftover from some other insert, and the sign stands in the air with that finger holding it and the sign cast no shadow,lol.

Advise to Newbies:
If you dont have an editor, press " Ctrl +" to zoom in and "Ctrl -" to go back.

Quack
D.Duck
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The thought certainly crossed my mind about the signs being photoshopped in! And I most certainly agree that the underlying message of the "photographs" is that the 9/11 "Truth Movement" is comprised of whackos and fruitcakes.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Ozzy, you're da man and thanks Dean for pointing it out

Isn't it wonderful that Vicsim Victoria Ashley picked up the "2007 Heroic Citizen for 9/11 Truth award" for Jim Hoffman together with Richard Gage and Bob Bowman with wife.

Maybe we will have a 2010 Brave Citizen for 9/11 Truth award cos "Heroic" is so last year and "Brave" is the new thing in perpland

What a nice perp crowd they are when they are together and I would have loved to hear the conversations afterwords between the four of them.

D.Duck
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Now I'm interested in what Fred touched on.

Is Victoria Ashley actually Victoria Ashley, or is she an actress playing the role of Victoria Ashley 9/11 truth activist.

In the same way is Carol Ashley actually Carol Ashley, or is she an actress playing the role of Carol Ashley grieving mother of 9/11 vicsim.

If so the challenge is, to find out what their real names are.
Otherwise if these are their real names, they would have been on board when the vicsim lists were first formulated, being allocated a specific role to play.

Carol Ashley could have been given or used a photo of virtually anyone as her deceased daughter, instead of someone still living.
Maybe Janice Ashley was real, & just given a new identity as Victoria Ashley a la Barbra Olsen/ Lady Booth.

Is Carol Ashley (or the actress playing her) in her grieving mother role, aware that she is displaying the photo of a pseudo truth activist.

The plot thickens.