Stockholm Syndrome

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
fbenario

Re: Stockholm Syndrome

Unread post by fbenario »

The pole on the right of the photo casts a distinct, dark shadow - while the figure next to the pole casts a more indistinct shadow.

I've seen a lot of vehicle fires in my day, and don't remember any of them throwing off pure white smoke. What part of a car would burn white?

The black vehicle in front of the 'burning' car throws off a strong shadow toward the right - yet the concrete immediately to its left, under the bridge, has no light on it at all.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

He! I save some of the SVT news on tape. Is there anyone in Stockholm who can help?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

What a surprise.
Military Staffer Knew About Attacks in Stockholm

A Swedish Armed Forces (Försvarsmakten) employee warned an acquaintance to stay clear of an area in central Stockholm on Saturday where, several hours later, two explosions went off in what is being called a terrorist attack.Later the Swedish military said it was now “preparing how the issue will be dealt with”.

“If you can, avoid Drottninggatan today. A lot can happen there…just so you know,” the message said, according to the TT news agency.

Armed Forces spokesperson Jonas Svensson told TT on Sunday he was unaware of the message.

“I haven’t heard about this at all. Now I’m going to check out the information,” he told TT when confronted with the news.

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22388
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

fbenario wrote:Image
The pole on the right of the photo casts a distinct, dark shadow - while the figure next to the pole casts a more indistinct shadow.

I've seen a lot of vehicle fires in my day, and don't remember any of them throwing off pure white smoke. What part of a car would burn white?

The black vehicle in front of the 'burning' car throws off a strong shadow toward the right - yet the concrete immediately to its left, under the bridge, has no light on it at all.
OH! This is supposed to be recent? It looks like a 1980's photograph. What's with professional news reporters inability to find adequate high-definition photos and videos?
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

I have a video where the shop-owner, who took "the best video" of the "Terrorist Attack" explain. Criticism has been risen that the cameras was installed without the proper community permit.