"Please remove my mothers picture"

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Lisa

"Please remove my mothers picture"

Unread post by Lisa »

Whoever is responsible for posting my mother Marianne simones photos please take them down along with any commentary you have made. I would greatly appreciate it
hoi.polloi

Re: Please remove my mothers picture

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

You allege to be related to a person whose "likeness" is not actually a real photograph. We are critiquing the media's portrayal of the alleged victims of CIA-run "terrorist event" simulations.

Obviously, nobody here is going to believe you are a real person, let alone that your so-called "mother" was until you prove it. On the other hand, if I had the connections the CIA has, I could prove I was related to a cartoon image as well so even if you try to hold your story as "true" there is not a single reason you should target our site in relation to the use of the image. We are using it as media criticism. So here we are at the typical conundrum -- no explanation for fake photographs and suspicious alleged "friends" and "relatives" who claim there is nothing wrong with the fucked-up image and that it is a picture of a "loved one".

You know that fake and disingenuous pleas will go nowhere here. Why didn't you write CNN or Associated Press for distorting your so-called dear beloved? Come back with CNN's and Associated Press response to your personal complaint to them about the subject and post it here. Until then, your posts are useless and will be deleted.
Guerrero

Re: Please remove my mothers picture

Unread post by Guerrero »

Lisa wrote:Whoever is responsible for posting my mother Marianne simones photos please take them down along with any commentary you have made. I would greatly appreciate it
:lol: :lol: good one Mr. Cia or fbi or whatever kind of agent you are. Suuuuure....play like you are the victim and associated with the target. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <_<
AmongTheThugs

Re: "Please remove my mothers picture"

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Lisa wrote:Whoever is responsible for posting my mother Marianne simones photos please take them down along with any commentary you have made. I would greatly appreciate it
i'm pretty sure this is just a joke.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Lisa,

I would strongly advise you to contact the "Voices of September 11" official 9/11 memorial.
They have photoshopped pictures of your mom posted on their website:

http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/memo ... 7680552364

Surely, this is not our responsibility - and surely, this must be a matter of urgent concern to you. It is your responsibility to honor your mom's memory and get "Voices of September 11" to remove immediately the offending, fraudulent portrait(s).

You can contact them here (ask to talk with their founding Director, Mrs. Mary Fetchet):

Voices of September 11th Connecticut Headquarters
161 Cherry Street
New Canaan, CT 06840
Phone: (203) 966-3911
Toll Free: (866) 505-3911
Fax: (203) 966-5701
http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/contactus.php
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Quote: Marianne simones. Perp fall's at the first hurdle!

There's a much better picture of your mum in the CNN Memorial..

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... age93.html

From Legacy

"April 22, 2009

I heard about this site and today so many years later i visit it with a hole in my heart. all this time has not begun to mend my broken soul.I read all the beautiful words people speak of you and hope you understood how much you were loved. There is not a day that passes that I do not yearn to speak with you,or to touch you or look into your eyes and tell you how much i love you. You are missed each and every day. It saddens me that my children never had the opportunity to know you .I tell them about you but words could never describe the person you were.they will never know their mother without the underlying saddness that fills her being. so many , in so many ways lost so much from you being taken from this world.I pray that in the future there will be some way for us to connect again . I never had the chance to tell you how much you meant to me.I will love you always
~
lisa "

And by the way, you have not introduced yourself in the proper manner. Please do so!
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

simonshack wrote: Lisa, I would strongly advise you to contact the "Voices of September 11" official 9/11 memorial.
They have photoshopped pictures of your mom posted on their website:

You can contact them here (ask to talk with their founding Director, Mrs. Mary Fetchet):

Voices of September 11th Connecticut Headquarters
http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/contactus.php
Mary will be only too happy to discuss & resolve this diabolical & outrageously disrespectful occurance, yet again !
...she photoshopped her own son Brad.

Mary strongly endorses, condones, advocates, & recommends Adobe Photoshop 6.0. c.2001 (Trial Version).
Mary got some bomb tips for a better quality photoshopping of relatives' morphed memorial portraits.
hit her up !

nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Marianne Simone is not your regular vicsim. She is a bit like a Fred Gabler: a little more material, more photos, more support stories. Not that much more, and of course, it is always the same flawed crap, but Simone seems to belong to a batch of more ambitious generated identities, a series that was probably too bothersome to produce. Bottom line, it is not surprising that "Lisa" would come around to try and revive the sleeping "offended relative" angle using one of the identities from that batch.

Well, in reality it's all lousy stories and low-quality pictures, of course, but still. I can't believe they still believe someone could go visit the memorials today and be convinced to be in presence of anything but utter forgery.

This is such crap... However, just for the sake of the newbie that tomorrow will browse this thread, I say we should humor "Lisa" and let her try to convince us she is actually a relative of Marianne. Even if we are just being trolled, at the bottom there is the idea that our position should be easily attacked, that we would easily retreat from the topic for fear of being exposed by real relatives of victims.
Nothing is further from the truth. One of the strongest arguments in our favor is the complete non interest of the supposed thousands and thousands of relatives of 9/11 victims in the issue of the photoshopped material and the accusation of fakery. How come they don't sue us? How come they don't take offense? Bring it on, relatives!

"I am so real my shadow ends exactly where the fountain begins"

But Lisa: Simon is right. Why are you taking it with us? All we do is to merely comment what the official sources spread as the official story. Instead of asking for the removal of pictures that come from other websites, how about trying to change our minds and sharing a high-quality picture of your mother for a change? You can put it on Flickr or wherever you want. I can't believe all there is are these lousy "scans" of hers where you can barely see the face, or where the background, or the occasional hand on shoulder, is all photoshopped out.

A high-quality original of any of the pictures present on her memorials would do, although of course I think this one would be a favorite:
You obviously have the original of this, right? With the original background and the other parties in the picture, right?
reel.deal

of course, if YOU YOURSELF PHOTOSHOPPED YOUR MOM... you might wanna pay more attention in creative computer class.
you might wanna try a more 'hands-on' approach...

then theres always plenty of PHOTOSHOP-DISASTER SITES you can run yr efforts by for an honest appraisal,
before submitting ULTRA-FAILS to any 9/11 memorial sites...

http://creativenerds.co.uk/inspiration/ ... disasters/

ps. top tip: start with a REAL PHOTO of a 3-DIMENSIONAL PERSON,
rather than a SLANTED FLAT 2D CUT-OUT, that perspectively recedes upwards
towards the 'horizons' 'vanishing-point'. :blink:
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Lisa,

I am hardly a grammar-nazi as far as the English language is concerned, because it is not my mother-tongue and sometimes I make grammatical errors, too.
BUT You say:
my mother Marianne simones
Now, I have never, ever, in my whole life, did type my dear mother's name like you did: family name starting with small letter instead of capital letter!!!

But I understand your point, as I too have a classmate from primary school called Sansa Stark, who lost her direwolf named Lady on 9/11, who, even mortally wounded, heroically pulled Sansa from under the WTC tower 2 rubble. Her sister, Arya Stark was last seen taking dancing lessons in the Windows of the World: the family never saw her again.(Their father, Ned Stark joined the FBI after 9/11, got kidnapped and was beheaded by a homegrown "Al Qaeda" terrorist cell later in the South. Azzam the American of "As Sahab Media" hisself posted the beheading video on the net, if you google "Ned Stark beheading", you will find it and will know it is true!)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

warriorhun wrote:Dear Lisa,

I am hardly a grammar-nazi as far as the English language is concerned, because it is not my mother-tongue and sometimes I make grammatical errors, too.
BUT You say:
my mother Marianne simones

Now, I have never, ever, in my whole life, did type my dear mother's name like you did: family name starting with small letter instead of capital letter!!!

A point not lost on me above

Quote: Marianne simones. Perp fall's at the first hurdle!

I'm no eseinstein myself, more like frankenstein, but reading some of "lisa's" handywork about the webs today, I would say she's still at elementary school...food good...schmoke good...friend good.

PS I learned that there were three dots in an elipsis here! :P
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I am not a "grammar-Nazi" but fuck not being one in this historical situation. Why are so many trolls so terrible at finding a believable creative voice using keyboard characters?

reel.deal's done it. Simon's done it. I do it. brianv and antipodean and warriorhun and others have.

Why do those who have no real character - those who trip over the most fundamental habits of average computer users - always turn out to be "friends or family members of victims" giving us the dumbest most uninformed questions about a so-called "loved one" with no proof of their existence? Are they high on coke when they're in their little CIA cubicle trying to make themselves believe that these lies are patriotic or good for America? Or Israel?

Little girl Lisa my ass. They type like they're playing dumb.
reel.deal

Extremophile

Unread post by Extremophile »

Based on a true story! :lol:
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Extremophile wrote:Image

Based on a true story! :lol:
wow
...Viktor intends to reveal the secret of her non-existence after the second picture. To satisfy demand, he executes a number of progressively ambitious stunts relying on misdirection and cinematic special effects technology. Eventually it escalates to simulated remote location video live interviews. In one instance, two determined tabloid reporters discover Viktor used out-of-date stock photography as a background during an interview instead of being on that site as claimed and blackmail him into getting Simone to make a live appearance. He arranges her to perform a song at a stadium event appearing in a cloud of smoke and then using flawless holographic technology.
It came out in 2002... filmed in 2001?

From IMDB trivia:
After seeing the photorealism of the computer generated actors in Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (2001), the producers started to lean toward the idea of having Simone actually be a computer generated actress. However, after heavy opposition from the Screen Actor's Guild, claiming in so many words that replacement of actors in ALL movies would be the next logical step, the idea was scrapped.
Al Pacino's character, Viktor Taransky, is based on Raymond Kurzweil.
Viktor: Our ability to manufacture fraud now exceeds our ability to detect it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0258153/quotes