OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
brianv

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by brianv »

Delurium wrote: brianv: you post a picture with smudge without any links. why not provide them? I have seen that picture like 20 times yesterday, never with that in. did you photoshop it yourself or what is the reason for that?
The "photograph" is in the third post on this thread by warriorhun, I simply linked to the photograph. Dont ever accuse me of tampering with photographs - twat! Go fuck yourself actually!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

This lighting cannot be real. Is his skin made of translucent plastic?

Looks like a CGI character from a video game with a photo texture and simulation lighting. Terrible - I can't believe people fall for this.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Delurium,

I accept your excuses regarding what seemed like an attack on this forum's credibility, however:

I am suspending you for 7 days from this forum - as you do not seem to contribute anything of interest or significance - in the midst of the gravest, most reckless attack perpetrated against my fatherland Norway - in history. And no, the attack was not perpetrated by a lone gunman. This is a critical moment for Norway - and I am seriously concerned about this umpteenth psy-op.

If you want to do something for your country and freedom - please sharpen up.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

All of a pattern.
Oslo attacks suspect profiled

On his Facebook page, which appears to only have been started July 17, Breivik mostly posted music videos and said his interests include hunting and bodybuilding.

Under education, Breivik wrote he studied independently, noting he has "approximately 14,500 hours of study" equivalent to a bachelor of business administration and masters in history, as well as "3,000 hours of study in micro and macro finance, religion"

His profile also says he's a director at a company called Breivik Geofarm.

He lists himself as single and has five profile photos - four of which are headshots, and one of him at a wedding with two women, one of which is the bride.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2011/ ... 58841.html
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

To hoi.polloi:
This pic is so bad that even I find it incomprehensible! It looks like composite of different faces made for fun.
I am searching the news-broadcast video ...

But, since Delurium has turned upp suddenly, at the forum, I had a closer look:
Delurium wrote: As a norwegian I will tell what I might find weird etc.
Nice; you are from Norge!
Delurium wrote: The glas rain was the thing that hurt most people and today all glasmasters ...
That's a very reasonably observation, but do we really see evidence of a large number of people hurt by the the windows ?
Delurium wrote: I am also aware of that these buildings were soon to be moved out from, and now they might not be salvagable, to the budget-blown new government building. Very convinient.
Can this be substantiated in any way ?
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Is there anything the suspect can't do or couldn't have done? Apparently somewhere along the line he managed to write a book consisting of over 1500 pages: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/yle-n ... 33438.html :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Well well well,

Look who we've got here - yet again: none other than Miguel Marquez, the ABC reporter specialized in foul black operations:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/oslo-expl ... d=14134197

This guy pops up everytime there's some fishy geo-political skulduggery.
Here he is (being harassed by the evil local police) in Bahrain:

Here is my February 2011 post about Miguel Marquez in Bahrain:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2350675

Miguel Marquez covering the Abu Ghraib 'scandal':

etc,etc...

In time, I'll put together a comprehensive 'bio' about this guy. He seems to be a prime example of the 'economy of players' observed for the greatest psy-ops of our times. I mean, doesn't ABC have hundreds of reporters spread around the globe? Why do we always have the same old Marquez on location each time the "breaking news" STINK TO HIGH HEAVEN ?
simonshack
Administrator

Another pair of head cases:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utu1BIGyW7w
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Is there any limit to the bullshit that can be fed to sheeple ? :) Is it only me or this time they really went too far ? I have an impression they dont even try to hide it anymore , will they manage to sell it to the population once the dust settles down and people start thinking straight? Whats next ? Trained herd of lemmings with mini-bombs attached to their backs descending on norwegian towns blowing themselves up ? :) Wake the fuck up people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
simonshack
Administrator

Surely, this individual (and ex-Nobel Peace recipient, courtesy of NORWAY) has nothing to do with all this?

Could this be the greatest flaming asshole of this planet? Just a question for everyone to consider.
bostonterrierowner

This guy drives a car full of explosives, left it outside a government building, undetected, got himself over to the camp (on an island). Dressed as a cop, got onto the heavily fortified island (because it was full of agents, and military due to the ex prime ministers trip tomorrow) and managed to shoot 90 people. He managed to plant more explosives on the island too. there appears to have been a bomb in the basement of the building in oslo as well as the car bomb, judging by the damage to the building (at the top, suggesting that the blast escaped from the top of the building, there was work being done on sewers the days before, and no explanation given for how a car bomb could inflict damage at the top of a 5 or 6 story building.

also why did it take 2 hours for any kind of response from the police/military? this place is 10 minutes by helicopter from oslo. there were journalists in helicopters filming the shooting as it happened, how come the military couldn't get a couple of snipers in choppers there?

also there was a staged terror exercise the day before at the very building in oslo where the bomb/s exploded. as happened 7/7 and 9/11. it was on TV here in norway even, this terror excercise, and has been mentioned in aftenposten (a broadsheet newspaper).

also the guy apparently paid no tax in the most recent tax year (that info is all public in norway). even if you are unemployed in norway, the tax you pay would show up, so where has he been getting money?

also the facebook and twitter accounts are brand new, bit odd.

lot of oddities to my mind here.
I found this comment on ZeroHedge , its selling this event as a real thing but its good to see that people are actually waking up : )

Utoya island is just 10 hectares and 500 meters off the shore. If I was one of these 700 youths on this tiny piece of land , I would jump to the water and swim as quickly as possible to safety. Besides number 700 seems pretty inflated , this whole story doesnt hold water , there is no way Norwegians are going to buy it. They really went too far this time :)
Last edited by bostonterrierowner on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

I have found Simons-www-web-van:

The problem is that there is a completely black shadow to the left (back-side) of the van; it is also going between the roof-soil line. I also note that there is no ground reflection in the front right window. The shadow in yellow:

Larger version of the black shadow:

Unfortunately, the image doesn't stretch to the water. I'll keep looking !
[EDIT] I have a problem with these ¤%#" pictures; they won't show here.

[EDIT] Additional "Hostage" picture:

The source of these pictures is SVT, who copied the Norwegian "Live" broadcast.
Last edited by Tufa on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
bostonterrierowner

Well it could all have been much worse if it wasnt for Kasper Ilaug, 53 year old computer programmer :) He was on Storoya Island when heard the news immediatelly rushed to Utoya in his motor boat and saved as many children as possible . Polish portal onet.pl calls him "Silent hero of Utoya" .
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Delurium and brianv,

The photo in question with the smudge-the "ghost of blast-victim leaving the body"-came from one of the biggest Hungarian internet news site, index.hu, dealing with the event. According to index, the original of the photo came from TWITPIC.COM.
I provide here the link to the photo on index as it is.
http://galeria.index.hu/kulfold/2011/07 ... f71_xl.jpg
simonshack
Administrator

OK folks: THIS is the kind of looped images (and "witness interviews") that CNN showed to millions of people - during these last few hours.
Please - i beg you - please understand how fake and contrived this shit is. By yourself. Don't accuse ME of channeling your thoughts:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciXq1wu4GhI

[ADMIN: "The uploader has not made this video available in your country." is the message I receive, Simon. -hp]

Really? So is this "CNN Europe"? :lol: