OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
MartinL
Banned

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by MartinL »

Unleashed wrote:Martin,

Did Anders M. ever give you the name of his cousin's daughter?
He posted it here on the forum in the Israel thread: http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/trom ... /1.7739039

From the kindergarten where she was employed http://www.ok-finnmark.no/nyheter/til_m ... a_sukuvara
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

I didn't want to have to ask, but it is not as apparent as I thought it would be.

Who is her father? TIA

Tell me it isn't Odd Helge Sukuvara, skeet and trap shooting competitor. The irony would be too much.
Byfroken
Banned

Unread post by Byfroken »

Mudkipz wrote:I've read the whole thread and have been paying particular attention to the flurry of passionate Norwegians who have been joining lately. I like to think that pattern recognition is a strong suit of mine and if I'm correct they are in their own retarded way helping the research into the media hoax.

Patterns of troll activity:

1. Join, ignore introduction rule, act sympathetic to media fakery to some degree.
2. Find out where the majour holes are. (i.e. reading GTKYV, realising who needs padding out and having a web history created)
3. Pointing researchers towards this 'new evidence'and accusing them of being amateurs for not finding them.

When someone is lying or attempting to create a fake persona you will always be able to spot them if you can spot a lack or shallowness of affect in speach, the same is true for the written word if you are observant enough. I find 90% of the trolls to be devoid of personality of any kind, their soullesness leaks through their keyboard.

One thing the trolls have become perfect at over the last few years is not disimilar to scambaiting, the practice of replying to Nigerian scam e-mails, convincing them you will send them money and collecting 'trophies'. These 'trophies' are usually photos of scammers holding 'security codes'on pieces of paper that say things like "IMA TWAT". All of this is done by creating a fake persona and then baiting with semi-real information and the lure of money.
The trolls here are carrying out a similar sort of technique, dangling the promise of some evidence (i.e. "my friends son was on the island...") but they NEVER come through with anything tangible. What they are getting better at now though is the process of dragging people along, although nobody here is convinced it may be enough to convince a layman.

Perhaps the most frustrating thing that they have achieved succesfully is to create an atmosphere of mistrust, on that they have done a good job.

I need to see if i can find an old newspaper i had from the day they took Anders-sim back to the island and scan the image they used of him, it was great, he consisted of around 14 pixels. the retarded irony is that there were far better pictures all over the newspapers that day.

I have the newspaper (VG) if you want me to scan the photos for you. I am away for work for a few days, but can do it on Friday if you need them.

Byfroken
Mudkipz

Unread post by Mudkipz »

Byfroken wrote: I have the newspaper (VG) if you want me to scan the photos for you. I am away for work for a few days, but can do it on Friday if you need them.

Byfroken
I don't think you do, the one I was referring to specifically was from The Metro newspaper only published in the UK, it was an example of how the media in general was using distorted imagery. Unfortunately my housemate already recycled it.

As far as I am aware they zoomed in on a thumbnail to get the image it was fucking awful, I really wish I could find it. The trouble is, I hand out that newspaper for a living so I always have loads of them lying around the house.

Why are you being so helpful Byfroken, what is your motivation for being here?
I understand you want to try and 'correct' the people of this forum but what is it that motivated you to come on here and invest a fair amount of your personal time into this particular issue when you have no background or serious understanding of media fakery/hoaxes?

I appreciate the offer though, and if they have any horrible pictures of Anders-sim appearing as a blob of pixels I would like to see it out of curiosity to see whether that particular image was likely released in a media pack/press release.
Byfroken
Banned

Mudkipz wrote:
Byfroken wrote: I have the newspaper (VG) if you want me to scan the photos for you. I am away for work for a few days, but can do it on Friday if you need them.

Byfroken
I don't think you do, the one I was referring to specifically was from The Metro newspaper only published in the UK, it was an example of how the media in general was using distorted imagery. Unfortunately my housemate already recycled it.

As far as I am aware they zoomed in on a thumbnail to get the image it was fucking awful, I really wish I could find it. The trouble is, I hand out that newspaper for a living so I always have loads of them lying around the house.

Why are you being so helpful Byfroken, what is your motivation for being here?
I understand you want to try and 'correct' the people of this forum but what is it that motivated you to come on here and invest a fair amount of your personal time into this particular issue when you have no background or serious understanding of media fakery/hoaxes?

I appreciate the offer though, and if they have any horrible pictures of Anders-sim appearing as a blob of pixels I would like to see it out of curiosity to see whether that particular image was likely released in a media pack/press release.

My motivation?

I know people who was on the island, I have met people who died, and the mother of one of the survivors is a good friend of mine. She and I have talked on the phone lots of time after the incident. It is not fake. It did happen. And since you all are trying to do research I dont mind helping (but I will not answer silly stuff).

And this is my lovely country and our people who got hurt - witch you say they didnt... Do I need more motivation than that?

I came over this site by coincidence, and thought you might need someone from and in Norway to ask if you had any questions.
Yesterday there was a lot of questions, and I did not reach to answer them all before they closed here.

It seems to be easier for me to search for links in Norway at the norwegian google than it is for others to search on foreign google. Like uk-google will show different links than google.no whitch is the norwegian version.

My english is not as good as I wish (some people in the chat had some fun with that last night).
Hopefully you will keep it in mind when you read what I write, and if something sounds strange - please ask so I can explain :-)

I have several more days at this boring hotel, and will stop by and answer if you would like to ask or want me to find some information about Utøya.

Byfroken
Last edited by Byfroken on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Byfroken
Banned

simonshack wrote:
simonshack wrote:Important admin notice: EVERY NEW MEMBER FAILING TO INTRODUCE HIM/HERSELF HERE http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838 IN DUE AND ARTICULATE FASHION AS REQUIRED BY THE CLUESFORUM - WILL BE INSTANTLY BLOCKED.

Byfroken: you have 10 minutes to introduce yourself. Do so - or be gone.
Korereinsdyra: your introduction is a joke. Do better - or be gone.

TO ALL MEMBERS: Please do not feed the trolls: do not answer to their posts BEFORE they have introduced themselves adequately - and displayed some measure of legitimitacy, literacy and genuine attitude to contribute to our research.

Ok, folks

This doesn't seem to be working. I'm temporarily locking this thread. It will be unlocked only after consultation with my fellow forum administrators.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

And to respond to the most sensible and relevant question posted here today...
warriorhun wrote:Dear All,

Do I understand right?
Families of supposed victims taking a guided tour on the Utoya island?
This must be some morbid joke...
If the shooting was real, do you think such thing could happen???
No, dear Warriorhun. No way. It is pure nonsense - and the very idea of such a 'Slaughter Island Tour' being offered to by the Norwegian government for the 'benefit' of the mourning relatives is plain silly - and a very morbid joke indeed.
There was no such as "Slaughter Island Tour".
If you read my explanation of that happened at the island those two days, it was not like that at all.
The ones who needed to get more information about what happened to their loved ones and also needed to go there to "say goodbye" was at the island on the friday, and then lots of Police and people from red cross and psychologists were there to take care of them. The need to see the place where their loved ones die is a typical reaction and also helping them to get a closure (not sure if the word is right).
On the Saturday the ones who survived could visit the island and bring one person close to them for support. This day police, Red cross and psychologists were there also as a support. No one else that has nothing to do with the investigation has been permittet to go to the island after the 22nd of July.

I am sorry I did not explain this good enough earlier, but hopefully I did now :)

Byfroken
traumabasedmindcontr

Unread post by traumabasedmindcontr »

I know one thing: Jens Stoltenberg loves the camera.

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks ... 203649.ece

Mudkipz

Unread post by Mudkipz »

Byfroken wrote: There was no such as "Slaughter Island Tour".
If you read my explanation of that happened at the island those two days, it was not like that at all.
The ones who needed to get more information about what happened to their loved ones and also needed to go there to "say goodbye" was at the island on the friday, and then lots of Police and people from red cross and psychologists were there to take care of them. The need to see the place where their loved ones die is a typical reaction and also helping them to get a closure (not sure if the word is right).
On the Saturday the ones who survived could visit the island and bring one person close to them for support. This day police, Red cross and psychologists were there also as a support. No one else that has nothing to do with the investigation has been permittet to go to the island after the 22nd of July.

I am sorry I did not explain this good enough earlier, but hopefully I did now :)

Byfroken
No psychologist in their right mind would 'support' that.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Byfroken wrote:
My motivation?

I know people who was on the island, I have met people who died, and the mother of one of the survivors is a good friend of mine. She and I have talked on the phone lots of time after the incident. It is not fake. It did happen. And since you all are trying to do research I dont mind helping (but I will not answer silly stuff).

(...)
Byfroken,

These are my motivations for blocking you :

1- You have not contributed a iota to this thread. You keep repeating that 'you know a survivor' (or his/her mother). You keep repeating that 'it's not fake, that it did happen'. You keep repeating that you are 'willing to help'.

2- Yet, when I asked you to actually do something helpful and put me in touch with someone with firsthand knowledge of the victims, you said that it would be too painful for this person to talk with a 'perfect stranger'. Please know that I have now heard this excuse dozens of times in the past 4 years (from people claiming to 'know' one or another 9/11 victim). This old, lame and worn-out excuse is simply unacceptable.

3- I don't believe for a minute that you are Norwegian - for a number of reasons; the main one being that extremely silly comment of yours regarding the "filter" comment. No native Norwegian would ever make such a crass association with "fitter" (vaginas).

Have a nice stay in your hotel. Order some champagne to your room. You have achieved to make all of us here waste a little of our time.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

To give a little "credit" Image, Byfroken's insistent spamming here inspired me to scour the net for at least some imagery of Colin Poole. Luckily one was found and now we can say, with very high confidence, that Colin Poole is a sim. This also confirms that Norwegian hospitals - at the very least Ringerike Hospital/Vestre Viken HF - are involved in the hoax via their top brass.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Byfroken,

no, it was not your English that made me cry out loud.
It was the sheer impossibility of such "Slaughter Island Tours" in real life.
I think it is a psychological impossibility that survivors of a real murder spree would want to return to the crime-scene and would want to re-live the horror again step-by-step.
Same is true to the relatives: why would they want to be catastrophy-tourists, to see the dried blood of their relatives on the grass, with a policeman telling them how and where their loved ones were forced on their knee and shot in the head? And people say good-bye at a funeral, not at a crime scene.
And I think it would be the first time ever when police and the other agencies were wasting manpower and working hours on such "tours" at a crime scene, during an ongoing investigation...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"I know people who was on the island, I have met people who died" :huh:

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

brianv wrote:"I know people who was on the island, I have met people who died" :huh:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5169EVQVX7L.jpg
You beat me to it, Brian, that line cracked me up. Fantasy Island indeed, including dwarfs! :lol:
Although I was actually thinking of the movie Sixth Sense (spoiler: whenever the color red appears in a scene): I see dead people :ph34r: :D
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.