Ozzy Bin Oswald - Some personal anecdotes

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
ElSushi

Ozzy Bin Oswald - Some personal anecdotes

Unread post by ElSushi »

I've been hesitating for a fairly quite long time about whether I should be doing a post on Sir Ozzy Bin Oswald or not, Shill Operator Ozzy (?), but here it is anyway.
It basically started on CIA Facebook, a few months ago, I saw that Ozzy had an account on Facebook and so I thought it could be somehow interesting to try to know how much we really know about Ozzy.

He claimed to have accepted my Facebook "invitation" apparently due to our mutual interest in the Canadian band called "No Means No". He even mentioned that he himself produced one of the band's record at his home studio back in the eighties. Which, frankly speaking, I found a bit strange.

And, without any surprise, when I started mentioning about him being banned from the CluesForum movement, he then -without any big surprise-quickly set himself into some very predictable defensive mode accusing me of being another shill (basically we all are potential shills to each other) trying to contaminate his own research so far made on the 9/11. To which he reacted pretty badly, then trying hard to pick some of my own published personal info and pictures on my own Facebook account in order to produce another blatant scam made in Ozzy Land, as you can see here on the Flickr links taken from my own Facebook account.
Later, I had a chance to show this other infamous scam fabrication to a few members of the band called "Magma" (I don't know if you've ever heard of this absolutely fantastic band but I highly recommend it to you) and well the least I can say is that their reaction was a mix of laughs and complete weird misunderstandings (I myself am a huge fan of the band, a close friend and already promoted a few concerts for them here in Tokyo).

I could feel that Mr Ozzy had a certain talent for converting an absolute fake story into a credible one , especially when he starts taking someone's personal info leaked or published somewhere on the Web Oddity, while then trying to sell his own made-up story to whoever could buy it there. The least I can say is that I found his own technique quite spectacular, he does look like a very professional shill to me.

Of course, he quickly "befriended" me soon after that episode, and called me "Simon Shack Junior".Which made me smile, I naturally took it a nice compliment.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67732090@N ... otostream/

Here's a more readable version of his own comment :
"And who exactly is 'Pierre-Juan Labeyrie Foie Gras', the guy who just made his first appearance below, running to the defense of Simon in the form of slanderous implication without benefit of substance? Not long ago he responded to a comment I'd left at KillTown's FB page, asking me (mockingly?) (well, yes, I confess) if I was missing the Clues forum.And then he wanted to be friends. I saw he had a photo of himself with nomeansno's John Wright, who is someone I've known for nearly 30 years (I'm working on that one trying to get an official statement from John, the drummer of the band), and so I accepted.

Pierre-Juan Labeyrie plays in a weird and long-running band from France called 'Magma' which was founded by a man named Christian Vander (that is true except that I do not play in the band, only played with some members in different bands). The swarthy dandy with his hair pulled back (merci mon cher) at left is Pierre-Juan Labeyrie and Christian Vander is sitting at back. (...)
Then the very imaginative Ozzy started to make his own made-up story and came to the conclusion that I would be using a fake identity on FB pretending to be "me" (Pierre-Juan Labeyrie) whereas I'm actually Steven Warran, an active member on this forum, and the drummer of the band Magma 'Christian Vander' is no other than Steven Warran himself (!), in brief, "we" are all the same character. The infamous hair comparison test!.Flabbergasting it is, indeed.
(...)This is to say that Christian Vander has been (on) writing Steven Warran's blog. Rather, I suspect that Pierre-Juan Labeyrie writes as Warran and used an image of his sometimes bandmate's head to represent himself (!).

It's also probably noteworthy that both Steven Warran and Pierre-Juan Labeyrie present themselves as gay (oh my oh my).
And Ozzy keeps carrying on in the same vein :
Steven Warran was completely unknown until Simon introduced him to the forum, and that only after an incident when fellow admin HoiPolloi had screwed up and responded on the forum using Simon's ID. Realizing his blunder, that HoiPolloi aka Max Konrardy had actually travelled to Rome and had been researching with Simon there...since, of course, working together online is so very inconvenient unless physically present together.

So, as if to confirm the story, we were then all told that another guy, blogger Steven Warran, had also just popped over for a visit from New York, snapped photos of then and, despite their feigned objections, published those pictures on his blog. And golly gee whiz, that really annoyed then -even though it served as the central support buttressing their improbable narrative.
And his very last attempt in trying hard to convince everyone that Christian Vander and Steven Warran are both the same person...
This is to demonstrate Christian Vander's balding from 2001 to 2009, as well as his changing hair color, before he dyed it darker, to serve as a comparison to the image of 'Steven Warran' circa 2006. Also, the vein (or is it the scar?) on his scalp is perhaps discernible?..
Perhaps, Ozzy, perhaps...
fbenario

Re: Some personal anecdotes on Ozzy Bin Oswald

Unread post by fbenario »

ElSushi wrote:'Pierre-Juan Labeyrie Foie Gras'
For what it's worth, Pierre-Jean is a Facebook friend of mine. Ozzy got mad at me for being a Simon shill back in October 2010. Who cares.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g9PiEgYYUU
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Indeed, Fbenario,, we are friends on Facebook.

I just wanted to share some little anecdotes about the very imaginative Ozzy especially when it comes to creating some sensational made-up stories in order to sell it to his own devoted followers.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I have not heard from Ozzy in ages, and I never came around to his publicly-stated conclusion that SimonShack is some kind of deep-cover agent, and I can certainly understand why Simon would take issue with Ozzy for making such claims.

For whatever it's worth, up until his departure from this forum I never had any bad experience with Ozzy. And my only experience since then has been a couple of un-returned emails.

I tend to think the current rift is an unfortunate situation resulting from the publicly-expressed disbelief over his "simmy-looking" murdered second cousin rather than a convoluted case of ultra-deep-cover shills battling one another. Teenage girls do get murdered in parks from time to time and most of them are probably somebody's second cousin. I never saw that incident as being some kind of psyop.

It's too bad, because I think Ozzy had a lot of good leads going on genuine bad guys and a lot of solid work-product. Maybe the shills and infiltrators won a battle by creating a lasting rift between good people? I really don't know.

I can't justify all the disparaging remarks Ozzy has made but I never saw him as a crazy make-believer. Most of the leads he uncovered seemed to lead to interesting places. I wish Ozzy would publish somewhere other than Facebook so I could see what he's working on these days.

Pierre (Warran?), are you saying you contacted him under false pretenses, and then he started acting suspicious? Or you're saying you just befriended him without pretense and he started acting suspicious and concocted some untrue story about your identity?
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Well, then I must at least salute Ozzy's ability for having such an imaginative mind. Maybe you're right, he may have thought that I was just another shill.Or not. Hard to tell.
Apparently, Ozzy keeps posting a fair amount of analysis on his own FB account, but since he befriended me,I'm no longer able to access his "works".
Maybe Fbenario could tell more about some of his new findings since I believe Ozzy and Fbenario are still "friends" of Facebook.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fred wrote:I tend to think the current rift is an unfortunate situation resulting from the publicly-expressed disbelief over his "simmy-looking" murdered second cousin rather than a convoluted case of ultra-deep-cover shills battling one another. Teenage girls do get murdered in parks from time to time and most of them are probably somebody's second cousin. I never saw that incident as being some kind of psyop.
ImageImage
A couple of clearly photoshopped pics of Laura Szendrei, from google. The guy in the second pic would be Szendrei alleged father, a "friend" of the "Hell's Angels" gang. 'nuff said.

Fred, please stop saying that the cousin was the reason for the rift, because this is clearly a case of bad memory on your part. The Szendrei simmy-looking cousing bullshit story was just the planted excuse for Ozzy's failing Internet persona to withdraw from the reality shack /cluesforum.

The Szendrei accident arrived at the end of a period of hard long infighting, with Ozzy defending the idea that "David Angell" was a real person, actually behind the whole 9/11 scam. Regardless there being or not evidence in favor of this idea, or there being a good reason to make it a motive for insult and infighting and division, the whole cousin final pretense was absurd, as it was absurd from a researcher like Ozzy, supposedly accustomed to apply paranoia to everything and everyone, to take offense because his personal involvement with that particular news story was taken with a grain of salt from like-minded researchers.

In reality, he would not have expected moral support from people on a forum that researches media fakery. In reality, the forum should not even have learned about it. In reality, the pictures of the "cousin" would not have looked so poorly photoshopped. It was a trap, plain and simple, to create a situation that could not go in any other direction but the enactment of a "scene", with the offended Ozzy departing from the forum.

You tell it as if there were mistakes on both parts, as if the Szendrei story could still be true, when the truth is that it was entirely instrumental to create a fake reason for him to leave a forum where he could not anymore be the negative force he was intended to be (making aggressiveness, insult, banning and bad mouthing the norm rather than the exception. Who wants that?) The Szendrei incident allowed the name "OzzyBinOswald" to leave the forum, all the while surviving out there as a Simon-hating figure.

In fact right now he (or the small team impersonating him) owns tens of youtube accounts from which are launched campaigns against Simon Shack and his "minions". So if you want to know what it is that Ozzy does: that's what he does. He's not out there mourning "Laura Szendrei" or doing actual 9/11 research, i can tell you that.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Well, you might be right Nonhocapito.

With the Jeff Hill story, I can see the "Big Idea" behind his character and how it worked to the perps' advantage for a long time.

Jeff's tantalizing "muckracking phone calls" to non-existing people did a lot to build the cover for the sims. Obviously Carmen Taylor has to be real (we were meant to believe) because Jeff just called her up and grilled her.

So, assuming Ozzy's a plant for the sake of argument, what was his mission? Just to hang out for years and years and years, and then later storm off in a huff, complaining about a dead cousin, and calling Simon Shack and Hoi names?

It doesn't seem to have been particularly effective, if that was always the plan.

If your read on the situation is correct, then perhaps Ozzy was meant to go the Scott Vincent route, of being a loyal insider and contributor who then denounces his old friends and associates and retreats to la-la-land?

I wonder if there's any chance that there was some real Ozzy that they've grabbed and now they have a small team running the accounts. I used to get regular and thoughtful communication from the "old" Ozzy, and that all ended abruptly after his departure here.

It just seems unusual that they would put so much investment into this Ozzy character only to have him exit stage left. But then again they're not doing much these days with the Loose Change kids, other than announcing that they're under arrest for heroin sales or whatever.

It just seems odd that they would get someone in so deep for such a long time and then do nothing with the character other than have him call some names, but then again maybe they're not very good at using the resources they have. It seems like a poor strategy. The Ozzy character doesn't have enough dirt on Simon to make anything stick as far as I can see. So it just looks like some guy who's upset denouncing SimonShack without a lot of substance. And where's the gain in that?

I wonder what the original intention was, to entrap us into doing something illegal or dangerous? They pulled the plug when they figured out that they weren't going to be able to arrest any of us for anything because we're all law abiding?

I agree with you Nonho, that it's bad form (and highly out of character!) for somebody anonymous to suddenly reveal a bunch of supposedly private family details. Hey, look at me, here's my dead 2nd cousin. It's unusual. Maybe the old Ozzy got run down in the street, and they tried to run his accounts for a while and couldn't keep it going, so they just came up with some soap-opera ending. Or maybe they decided it was just a waste to invest so much into some deep-cover asset with no promise of any return ever and they decided to pull the plug.

Does anyone here actually know Ozzy anymore?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Or did anyone know Ozzy?

All we got from him that was sort of human-like was a voice on the end of a Skype call once. Shortly after that, the sim incident occurred. My guess is that some of the people in that Skype conference call ended up being people investigating Simon from different teams and they ordered them to not face each other. Or Ozzy was seen as "distrusted" and ordered to become more untrustworthy in order to make the true infiltrators look more legit by comparison.

I imagine they will have someone "trustworthy" right down to the end of a successful investigation so that they can always look for opportunities to control the situation.

But then again, yeah, who knows?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

ElSushi wrote:Maybe Fbenario could tell more about some of his new findings since I believe Ozzy and Fbenario are still "friends" of Facebook.
I thought I was already being clear when I wrote "Ozzy got mad at me for being a Simon shill back in October 2010. Who cares."

Let me now add "and Ozzy immediately unfriended me at that time." Is that clear enough for you?
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Now, that's pretty clear,thanks for confirming this dear Fbenario.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

@ Elsushi, do you know which No Means No record OBO produced? I'm holding a few of their records all from the 80's.
What's OBO's name, anyone?
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

@AmongTheThugs

Well,I tried to find some relevant info regarding Ozzy's involvement in some NoMeansNo albums (early period of the band, meaning early 80's) but could not really find anything that could confirm what he initially wrote in a FB message.There's a NoMeansNo song on his MySpace playlist http://ca.myspace.com/ozzybinoswald/mus ... ist-518612
but that's pretty much all I could get until now.
I guess I would have to address this issue directly with the band instead.Let's see if all of this truly happened.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

He's got a song off of the 'small parts' lp on myspace. I'm really curious now. Anyone know his name?
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

Hey all, I looked into the albums made by Nomeansno and only discovered 4 credited producers for the various albums released by the band. They are:

1) Nomeansno
2) Cecil English
3) Greg Reely
4) Craig Bougie

Also during my research, I discovered this post made by Ozzybinoswald:

"They used to pay to play in my basement. Funny how dumb I am. Hahahahahah! Shit." - youtube comment
(http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=X9cWWW96L8U)

Edit:

Found additional producer credits. Here's a single released by the band in 1980:

http://www.discogs.com/Nomeansno-Mass-A ... se/1231938

Producers: Deborah Mitchell, Shirley Blair. Song name: "S.S. Social Service"....interesting.

Possible for ozzy to be female?
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

upstream wrote:Hey all, I looked into the albums made by Nomeansno and only discovered 4 credited producers for the various albums released by the band. They are:

1) Nomeansno
2) Cecil English
3) Greg Reely
4) Craig Bougie

Also during my research, I discovered this post made by Ozzybinoswald:

"They used to pay to play in my basement. Funny how dumb I am. Hahahahahah! Shit." - youtube comment
(http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=X9cWWW96L8U)

Edit:

Found additional producer credits. Here's a single released by the band in 1980:

http://www.discogs.com/Nomeansno-Mass-A ... se/1231938

Producers: Deborah Mitchell, Shirley Blair. Song name: "S.S. Social Service"....interesting.

Possible for ozzy to be female?
I think those present on the Skype Conference call will testify to Ozzie being male.
Or did anyone know Ozzy?

All we got from him that was sort of human-like was a voice on the end of a Skype call once. Shortly after that, the sim incident occurred. My guess is that some of the people in that Skype conference call ended up being people investigating Simon from different teams and they ordered them to not face each other. Or Ozzy was seen as "distrusted" and ordered to become more untrustworthy in order to make the true infiltrators look more legit by comparison.

I imagine they will have someone "trustworthy" right down to the end of a successful investigation so that they can always look for opportunities to control the situation.

But then again, yeah, who knows?