Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
brianv

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread post by brianv »

"and that no one of the early supporters of September Clues was to be trusted in the first place"

A bit harsh from where I'm sitting, but I can dig it! Nobody will ever change my mind about what | witnessed on TV that day!

I had exactly the same relationship with fred, some exchanges over youtube message, thats it!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote:On the other hand, if my merits as a researcher are not as luminous as fred's, I know that I pledged to this forum a relevant number of hours and headaches during the past year: at first, trying to fit in and be accepted; to prove I was for real; then helping to free this forum from the grasp of invisionfree; struggling to find a way to convert the database, and save years of work of tens of researchers; fix the numerous technical problems; later reorganizing all the content; putting up with the unwanted responsibility of administrator (a responsibility that I would not renounce for anything today, as long as I feel that I am needed); all the while, and I think this was the contribution I personally am most proud of, working actively to make the atmosphere on the forum a more relaxed, open, transparent one; without bullying and pecking order; without fear mongering and constant paranoia; without repeated apologizing of members who are suspended and then reinstated because of some misunderstanding. Maybe failing, or not, but I have worked hard at this, for the purely selfish reason to make this forum a place bearable for me. I'd kind of hate to see things go back as they were
Agree with every word, Nonho. You and Simon have my complete support for your recent actions. I appreciate the time you both put into our forum.

While we are under no obligation at all to agree with the content of each other's posts, we do have an obligation to each other, and to the world, to live by the Golden Rule, treating folks with courtesy, respect, and following basic etiquette, such as avoiding defensive or emotional posts.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Dear Simon, Brian, Nonho & fbenario,

Although I was a relatively 'late starter', Simon earned my gratitude and respect for the first and only sensible, logical answers I ever found to my growing suspicions about the 9-11 hoax, and Hoi's Vicsim Report added the final confirmation.

Once awakened to the full reality of the Media's global control of perceptions, there is no going back — so anyone who did/does in any way was obviously never really 'awakened' to begin with!

The only way I know how to tell who or what people are is to watch what they do (not what they say but how they behave). One thing I've learned through many years of observing and dealing with people (in all situations, business & personal) is, 'how they begin is how they intend to proceed.'

Regardless of style or manner, those who are logically, temperamentally and morally consistent and reliable 'through hell or high water' earn my trust and respect. You guys have already, of course.

But, as long as any group of balanced, honest people share the same ideal, then the different ideas and perspectives they bring to a shared purpose & goal can only make it a more dynamic and constructive force for good.

Speaking of which, I'd like to add something to the "dallasgoldbug" exposure,

for educational purposes:

If any still think goldbug is a serious "researcher" who could "find" anything real, maybe watching this video demonstration of his Modus Operandi will help break that spell.

Just watch the eyes, attitude and body language; listen to the self-incriminating doubletalk, then ask yourself if you would buy a used car from this guy, let alone trust him to "identify" people from 'photos'.

"Wellaware1 logo and Conspiracy Retards"
"Self Explanitory" [sic] indeed @ http://youtu.be/Nqdfi5u1JhQ

@ http://youtu.be/Nqdfi5u1JhQ

He flashes a metallic object, as depicted in his logo, that he calls a "Fibonacci Calculator, Golden Mean Scale" [sic] (evidently not familiar with the differences or terms, so hedges his bets on a 'combo') showing no visibly workable pivots/hinges or clue to how it's supposed to operate, and no demonstration of how he allegedly "applies" it, of course (flick, flash, now you see it, now you don't).
Never mind he can't even quote the scale itself correctly, it's not "1 to 1.618", it's 1 to 0.618 :lol:

Comments were disabled, so "the honest man who fears no questions" didn't have to answer anything 'inconvenient', like 'How do you use it, where's the demo?' etc.

Remember, this is a Golden Mean Gauge:
ImageImage
@ http://www.goldenmeangauge.co.uk/Ref http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2359775

The irony is, even if it were an actual, workable 'Golden Mean Gauge' or 'Golden Section/Fibonacci Gauge' it's not a serious "scientific" instrument for "measuring" anything. So when he says "a person matches" it's because he used that non-measuring 'tool' he can't even demonstrate. :P
Funny it was all ready for 'show & tell' as soon as anyone queried it — intentional bait, or more likely pseudo-esoterica as 'window dressing'... like 'I haz cool toolz'

However, he is still admitting he uses a gauge designed only for comparing ideal ratios common to all attractively balanced faces to determine identity! :blink:

The real Golden Mean gauge (originally developed by a dentist for judging aesthetic proportions in teeth) is only used for evaluating beauty & balance, NOT for any kind of scientific or forensic purposes at all.

It's not even taken seriously by artists or cabinet makers, who regard it as something only those who can't see balance & beauty with their own eyes would bother with :rolleyes:

As you see, what he's actually proved and admitted is that it is only a prop for a logo, nothing more, and that he is a liar and con artist.

The logo on his Youtube channel is an apt self-description as well.

When they condemn themselves out of their own mouths: Priceless! Image

Here's how he rates on my Fibber Notcher Scale:

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Just a thought I had this morning while sipping my coffee...

This musing of Nonhocapito (from the Arizona Psyop thread) was trotting in my mind:
nonhocapito wrote:(BTW: "DallasGoldBug": a nickname with three names in it, one of which is related to the JFK assassination. Guess whose other nickname had these characteristics? :P )
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2360022

Let me guess: OzzyBinOswald? Yes - that's it.

But have you ever wondered what "Ozzy" stands for? Anything to do, perhaps, with that Great Master of Deceit - the Wizard of Oz?
Here's an interesting article on ...ehrm...the subject: http://information4sale.blogspot.com/20 ... izard.html
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:Just a thought I had this morning while sipping my coffee...

This musing of Nonhocapito (from the Arizona Psyop thread) was trotting in my mind:
nonhocapito wrote:(BTW: "DallasGoldBug": a nickname with three names in it, one of which is related to the JFK assassination. Guess whose other nickname had these characteristics? :P )

But have you ever wondered what "Ozzy" stands for? Anything to do, perhaps, with that Great Master of Deceit - the Wizard of Oz?
Here's an interesting article on ...ehrm...the subject: http://information4sale.blogspot.com/20 ... izard.html
Not forgetting the wacky "circles" analyses of said user! Pi in the Sky
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Geez that is a creepy article, Simon! Reminds me how I, and most people I know, always thought that 'Wizard of Oz' crap was a weirdly revolting story, totally inappropriate for children (same with the Grimm bros "Fairy Tales", which my mother rejected too).

The "Ozzy" name choice always puzzled me, since I thought he was supposed to be Canadian, but my reference association was different (as an actual Aussie), and made me think of a sock puppet character on an Australian TV program called Ossie Ostrich, full name: Oswald Q Ostrich! :blink:

But even if that 'Illuminati, Wizard of Oz' article does have any basis in fact, it's no surprise that ancient religions and all positive archetypal symbols associated have been hijacked, misused & abused by materialists for power & control throughout the ages.

However, the effect of propagating such sensational claims, as that article does (with its typically unverified "sources"), is that it ultimately taints every good symbol and concept as bad, evil, scary and probably part of their apparent campaign to twist and destroy all independent and positive spiritual associations, to fill the vacuum themselves and rebuild it all 'in their own image'. :ph34r:
Seems similar to how the controlled opposition "truther" disinfo has painted us as nuts, doesn't it?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, it's pretty simple actually. They are greedy and power-mad. If we told them so, they would laugh in our face and continue. Sometimes you can't change people. Truth be told I don't think it's our job to, really. Things'll work out. ^_^

Brilliant BS-detecting, Maat. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:Markus Allen - aka "Truthsleuth" (another know-all type like Goldbug) - went on Paula Gloria's show talking enthusiastically about September Clues - only to flip flop and diffuse sinister speculations about my identity ("since he lives near Rome, Simon Shack must be a jesuit and since his father worked with the HCR (the UN division which cares for refugees), Shack must be some murky NWO character")
Maat, you'll recall from my private message to you on Monday I mentioned that, in response to my initial email to him prior to the beginning of Reality Shack (this forum's 2009 predecessor), one of our most trusted researchers found me entirely untrustworthy. He accused me of working behind the scenes for CNN, simply because I've spent all 50 years of my life in Atlanta. The fact I was born in 1961, and Ted Turner didn't become powerful until the early 80s, apparently didn't seem to matter to his analysis.

Quoting you: Since I've been "logically, temperamentally and morally consistent and reliable 'through hell or high water'" over nearly 900 posts here since then, I trust that no one here thinks I will ever pull an 'Ozzy' or 'Fred'. My reputation for being trust-worthy is far more important to me than any propagandizing could ever be.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Oh my, you took that personally? Yeah I accused you because at the time I was just getting to be untrusting of everyone and I wanted to see how you'd react to a direct question about ... anything, actually. To be fair, I still don't trust you - but it was never because of specific connections to anything. It's because we are in the research we are in and that requires me to ask stupid questions and trip up obvious perps. You are not an obvious perp, so I've left you alone. And indeed I occasionally appreciate your comments. But it doesn't matter what I think after you're not banned. I'm a pretty flaky admin.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

hoi.polloi wrote:...I'm a pretty flaky admin.
Is it OK if we agree with that, Hoi? :lol:

Seriously though, I have to say that although it is tough to be on the receiving end, I do totally understand and appreciate the reason & necessity for that kind of 'testing' ;)

What other methods do we have for telling the 'shit from clay' in this medium, after all? I just figured it came with the territory that we sometimes have to pay for the 'sins' of our predecessors, in the early stages. :)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Thanks for clarifying this clue, Simon. In my naive perception I thought "Ozzy" referred to Ozzy Osbourne or something. The wizard of OZ makes much more sense.
Continuing the comparison between the two nicknames: Dallas would stand for Oswald, bug for bin, and Gold for "yellow brick road", the road made of gold that lead to the Wizard of Oz's castle... (Of course, i don't think this "Chiarini" character is Ozzy in person, but it is possible that both characters were artificially created by the same group, and the nickname was a little wink among them.)

It is long known the fascination of freemasons and hollywood zionists with the Wizard of Oz. I haven't read the books, but I've seen the movie and undoubtedly it could be considered a metaphor on the use of deception and fakery.

When the travelers arrive to the Wizard's castle, they are greeted by a powerful scary voice that commands them to go away. But Dorothy notices something moving behind a curtain, and there comes out a weak old man who pretended to be the wizard all along, using a machine , a megaphone, smoke-and-mirror tricks.

This can be read at many levels, from the simple fairy tale to the deception and fear inflicted on the whole society by propaganda and fakery (hollywood), but it could also hint to layers of power existing in the secret cabals, where (I imagine) many members of masonic circles are tricked into believing they are the actual elite, they are in control, and they are in contact with super-human forces that maybe even appear to them in all their glory -- and yet they are being tricked as well, by puppeteers who pretend to be Polyester Crowley re-incarnated or Belzebubba to impress them, when in fact they are pathetic little mortals pulling levers from behind a curtain.
Doomday/Heinz

Unread post by Doomday/Heinz »

Just watch the eyes, attitude and body language; listen to the self-incriminating doubletalk, then ask yourself if you would buy a used car from this guy, let alone trust him to "identify" people from 'photos'.

Maybe not the best time to judge someone?
Such as when they have been banned from this forum and spoken bad of when they are not present to defend themselves?

You criticise him for not allowing comments in the video? Is there much difference between that and the fact that you have taken his voice from this forum?

Such a shame things turned out as they did.
Do I agree with everything Dallas says? No .
Do I respect his right to have his own opinions? Yes.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Doomday/Heinz wrote:Just watch the eyes, attitude and body language; listen to the self-incriminating doubletalk, then ask yourself if you would buy a used car from this guy, let alone trust him to "identify" people from 'photos'.

Maybe not the best time to judge someone?
Such as when they have been banned from this forum and spoken bad of when they are not present to defend themselves?

You criticise him for not allowing comments in the video? Is there much difference between that and the fact that you have taken his voice from this forum?

Such a shame things turned out as they did.
Do I agree with everything Dallas says? No .
Do I respect his right to have his own opinions? Yes.
"Doomday/Heinz", first of all let me thank you because you made me realize it is just about time we lock this topic and forget this whole discussion.

Secondly let me tell you, you should focus on making your persona on this forum a credible useful one rather than moralizing on what we should or shouldn't do. You posted a handful of barely noticeable posts, and we have plenty of reasons to believe you actively participated in this last disruption pretending to be incidentally supporting DGB's research.

Not that I am explaining this to you in particular, but we are not judging anyone, rather we are trying to examine and rationalize a process of very probable infiltration that has just taken place and luckily thwarted. And it is our darn business how much of a big deal we want to make of it.