Meeting the VICSIM FAMILIES

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Maat

Re: Meeting the VICSIM FAMILIES

Unread post by Maat »

'Sai Girl', you are still dodging and weaving your silly "WEB". And what the hell is with that always in caps anyway, a 'Web Fairy salute'? :wacko:

Simple question: Where is the PDF or any scanned shots of the printouts you purportedly made as "hand-outs"?

And why would anyone in their right mind crash a perp gig to confront potentially hostile people without taking a friend along as a witness at least?

Image No one who has been around this subject for so many years would ever seriously expect us to take anyone's 'word' for anything without verifiable evidence — unless they were a perp puppet &/or social cripple playing mind games on the "WEB".

Kindly put up or shut up :)
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Sai Girl wrote:No, my cheap Verizon cellphone certainly doesn't have a camera.

If I'd uploaded some shots or even some video, would they be analyzed for photo-shoppery or video fakery ?

I suppose video might be convincing.

How about one of you calling McFaul's on a Friday night (when Sarah is usually bussing tables there apparently) or calling her at the Ulman Cancer Center or whatever and asking her about the obnoxious conspiracy theorist handing out shit this past weekend at her party ?
She'd be easy to reach.
Just sound sympathetic to her and hostile to me. That should work.
It wouldn't be considered stalking or phone harassment to get a brief confirmation from her.

I'll donate a thousand inflated Chinese-baked Federal Reserve Notes to this WEB site and the work of its key researchers. A thousand via PayPal if you can prove that I'm the liar here.

On the other hand, if proof indicates that I'm telling the truth, then BOTH of us commit to donate a thousand via PayPal.

Any takers ?
Such a Bullshit response!! If I knew I was going to this Waino event I'd have a digital camera, video camera and a cell phone, if you can't afford a Digi I can link you to some on on Ebay for $10 or less or you should have used some of that extra $1000 you have to through around on one. I mean Seriously 8 year olds have smart phones, step up to the 21st century!!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Sai Girl wrote:I've been around this stuff longer than most here.
Of course I know that "Evan Fairbanks" is probably Evan Koopman.

The figure here being interviewed by Peter Jennings before the latter's untimely death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDu2V3yjS4

Hezarkhani was supposed to have been documented as some kind of LA gems dealer I think.
Whatever names these guys used it begs the question to say they are liars.
I never referred to either Fairbanks or Hezarkhani as "amateur videographers".
I have no idea who produced those famous fake videos that were broadcast to millions.
If we agree on the fact that the characters interviewed by Jeff Hill were faked, I don't exactly understand the reason for your recent posts. So it is your opinion that that particular act, the phone calls, was genuine. Fine. But why is this relevant to the research, and why should it be relevant to us on this forum?

Who cares what is anybody's opinion on this Jeff Hill person?

Are we to understand that if we marry your Waino story we must also marry with Jeff Hill's phone calls? Of all the uses that your story could have, this is certainly one of the most disappointing and bizarre.

Your first post on this thread stated something about there being "a body of admissible evidence that might conceivably be used in some future judicial proceeding". Regarding Jeff Hill's calls, this is something that obviously cannot stand if we agree on the fact that the persons to be incriminated are not real. So where this leaves us?
What was your point again?

p.s. As to Fairbanks really being "someone else", I am sorry but I see this story line as a waste of time as well, just as it would be discovering who really is "Bri" of "Bob & Bri". Bri is nobody, there is no Bri, as those two names were probably nothing more than an homage or a wink to "Bob Brisco" from Frasier.

p.p.s The fact that you have been around this stuff longer than everyone else is not necessarily a good thing. It seems clear that the birth of the idea of fakery in relation to 9/11 was heavily polluted from the start, and a great deal of misconceptions and false prophets got in the way. Sometimes someone less experienced and with a "fresh" view on these issues can prove to be a little less prone to engage in polemics and feuds and divisions. Just something I noticed.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

What's with the wacky post format, did someone do it in notepad then hand it over to you?

As for your phone not having a camera - well thats horseshit, the cheapest phones in Africa had cameras 10 years ago.

I've been doing the boards since 2001 and only vaguely know of you!

My new phone, only 2 days old, has got "airplane mode". Remember all those cell-calls from cheap Verizon phones in 2001?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Re the name and activities of Sai Girl (aka theSaiGirl)

As I mentioned before, Sai and Psy [Psi] are homophones, but what I found particularly interesting is that both the Japanese Sai weapon she uses as her avatar and the Greek letter Psi symbol used for clinical psychology are amazingly similar (Ref her Myspace page with link to image)
Ψ Psi (23rd letter of the Greek alphabet; used as a symbol for clinical psychology, from the Greek ψυχή psyche, "mind, soul")
The Sai is a traditional weapon of Okinawa. It was the Special Weapon of the Yakuza.
Traditional sai were dagger-shaped bludgeoning tools, although more lethal designs are more common in modern pop culture. The sai consists of a long blade with a prong on either side of the blade, much like a trident with a elongated center prong. The handle ends in a large metal knob called the knuckle, which is used for striking. :ph34r: http://deadliestwarrior.wikia.com/wiki/Sai
See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_%28weapon%29
& http://fightingsite.com/Category/Weapon ... ~The%20Sai

Fascinating Sai-Operative <_<
Anyone is free to believe in such 'coincidences' or that a supposedly older woman could be into Japanese martial arts weapons and anime characters, but I'll pass :P
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hezarkhani was supposed to have been documented as some kind of LA gems dealer I think.
Documented perhaps. Yet where is the proof of his existence? The amateurs alleged to be real have nothing to do with your meeting with a "vicsim family", no?

There's no need for challenges or bargaining. Your activism would be most useful here on this forum if you wanted to present your personal photos of Judy Wood, et al, amongst the bogus "truthers" you mentioned you are associated with.

Yes we are going to discern whether the photos are real or not. Afraid of scrutiny? Why? If they're real, what's the problem?

There is frequently a discernible difference between fake imagery and real imagery. So let's see it. We can judge it for ourselves.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

OK how about borrowing a Friends camera and taking a picture of this ancient Verizon phone that doesn't have a camera function? Place it on a plain piece of white paper with your name and date written on it! Show the outside cover and the internals if it's a flip phone. We'll be waiting! Also Simon hasn't shared his opinions on Sal girl since he started this thread? Are you still finding her credible sir?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Brutal Metal wrote:Also Simon hasn't shared his opinions on Sal girl since he started this thread? Are you still finding her credible sir?
Dear Brutal Metal,

I am the patient type - and always allow the benfit of doubt to whoever I nurture doubts about. Let's patiently wait for Sai Girl to respond in a way that may dismiss all the doubts we have about her now - given her comments about the mega-perp "Jeff Hill".

Am I easily duped? Hell, yes! - I am a gullible Scandinavian nerd, after all ! :P
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

Question for thesaigirl/saigirl/Sai Girl:

Is your name Lynn Ertell?

http://www.onlinetributes.com.au/Gerard ... lbi6dh0mdp

And if so, are you the same Lynn Ertell who works as a "Systems Analyst" for Lockheed Martin*** in the Baltimore, Maryland area?

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lynn-ertell/24/203/3a

***About Lockheed Martin from Wiki...

Lockheed Martin is one of the world's largest defense contractors; In 2009, 74% of Lockheed Martin's revenues came from military sales. It received 7.1% of the funds paid out by the Pentagon.

Lockheed Martin operates in four business segments. These comprise, with respective percentages of 2009 total net sales of $45.2 billion, Aeronautics (27%), Electronic Systems (27%), Information Systems & Global Solutions (27%), and Space Systems (19%). In 2009 US Government contracts accounted for $38.4 billion (85%), foreign government contracts $5.8 billion (13%), and commercial and other contracts $0.9 billion (2%).[3] In both 2009 and 2008 the company topped the list of US Federal Contractors.
Last edited by upstream on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

upstream wrote:Question for thesaigirl/saigirl/Sai Girl:

Is your name Lynn Ertell?

http://www.onlinetributes.com.au/Gerard ... lbi6dh0mdp

And if so, are you the same Lynn Ertell who works as a "Systems Analyst" for Lockheed Martin in the Baltimore, Maryland area?

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lynn-ertell/24/203/3a
Hoho indeedy!

http://www.gather.com/viewImage.action? ... 4743832475

Employers:
Sperry-Univac, Bell Atlantic, CSX (Can only afford a 5 bucks cell phone)

Colleges:
M.S.from the Johns Hopkiins Univ. (Applied Physics Lab - Whiting School of Engineeering)
Major:Computer Science

Other Affiliations:
Several black belts in a number of martial arts styles (Shoriin-Ryu, Tae Kwon Do, Taijutsu)

http://umablackbelt.com/bb.html
The tension in the air was palpable, with a strong undercurrent of potential violence.

Couldn't you have beaten the shit out of all of them? Cops and all?

PhotograhLink
:ph34r:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2350725
Sai Girl
Banned

Unread post by Sai Girl »

Yes. Indeed that is me.

And I am employed by Lockheed-Martin.
I work at the Social Security Complex in Woodlawn, Maryland processing Social Security claims.

How about that... I actually have a real job.
And a real life.
The kind of real life that means I'm not afraid to tell anyone what I think about 9/11 or anything else.
So what ?
No I don't have a fancy cellphone.
I have the cheapest one that Verizon sells because I don't live a virtual life on an electronic device.

I don't go around taking photos of people with my cellphone because I never had any interest in using one for that purpose. I keep the same one I've had for years so that if I break down on t he highway I can make an emergency call. That's it.

I'm typing this on a ten-year Mac (G4 with the original processor) because I don't need the latest and greatest technology to fulfill my life.
I most certainly can afford more expensive technology, but what for ?

My job (maintaining Cobol business applications to process Social Security claims) has me sitting at a keyboard eight hours a day.
So when I get home, looking at screen isn't my first priority.
Instead I do martial arts training (kickboxing and MMA) several nights a week and on weekends.
I also have years of training in a variety of traditional weapons like the sai, bo staff, kama, nunchku, etc. That's my life.
I'm 60 years old.
I was a very active national organizer for SDS back in the late 60s and early 70s.
Got arrested back then and fought the cops in the streets many times, protesting the Vietnam War and frame-ups against the Black Panthers.
A street fight is nothing but sport to me.
Already had my nose broken twice in competition.
But those were FAIR fights. Face to face.
Not the sort of needling back-stabbing tactics that seem to be the norm here.

I've also matured over the decades.
These days I'm smart enough not to provoke an expensive and unnecessary arrest in the face of deliberate provocations like those of last Saturday.

The sobriquet "sai girl" is something I used when I performed martial forms with the sai choreographed to music at local rave clubs quite a few years back. So I've kept it and used it on the WEB.

I don't take vacations and indulge in few luxuries
Consequently, unlike most fat, lazy Americans (and quite a few Europeans) I have no debts and my little townhouse is paid for.
So now my life is an open book. Who gives a shit.

I've put a lot of time, effort and money into 9/11 activism.
I mean real activism ..not just WEB bullshit.
You keyboard commandos' make me wanna puke.
I'd like to punch some of yours faces in.
Any of you live near Baltimore ?
Maybe we can meet and discuss this.
And you can impugn my motives and integrity right up in my face.

Money talks. Bullshit walks.
Prove I'm lying or prove I'm telling the truth.
Otherwise stfu.

My next door neighbor is sitting right here and cursing that she didn't come along and take same pictures. She has a cheap cellphone just like me. But she also has an expensive digital camera for taking pictures.

Maybe you'd like to read what she thinks about some of you assholes ?

If Simon is offended then I apologize to him for this outburst.
But not to any of the rest of you.
Last edited by Sai Girl on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

I believe her.
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

Sai Girl wrote:Yes. Indeed that is me.

And I am employed by Lockheed-Martin.
I work at the Social Security Complex in Woodlawn, Maryland processing Social Security claims.

How about that... I actually have a real job.
And a real life.
The kind of real life that means I'm not afraid to tell anyone what I think about 9/11 or anything else.
So what ?
No I don't have a fancy cellphone.
I have the cheapest one that Verizon sells because I don't live a virtual life on an electronic device.

I don't go around taking photos of people with my cellphone because I never had any interest in using one for that purpose. I keep the same one I've had for years so that if I break down on t he highway I can make an emergency call. That's it.

I'm typing this on a ten-year Mac (G4 with the original processor) because I don't need the latest and greatest technology to fulfill my life.
I most certainly can afford more expensive technology, but what for ?

My job (maintaining Cobol business applications to process Social Security claims) has me sitting at a keyboard eight hours a day.
So when I get home, looking at screen isn't my first priority.
Instead I do martial arts training (kickboxing and MMA) several nights a week and on weekends.

I also have years of training in a variety of traditional weapons like the sai, bo staff, kama, nunchku, etc. That's my life.

The sobriquet "sai girl" is something I used when I performed martial forms with the sai choreographed to music at local rave clubs quite a few years back. So I've kept it and used it on the WEB.

I don't take vacations and indulge in few luxuries
Consequently, unlike most fat, lazy Americans (and quite a few Europeans) I have no debts and my little townhouse is paid for.
So now my life is an open book. Who gives a shit.

I've put a lot of time, effort and money into 9/11 activism.
I mean real activism ..not just WEB bullshit.
You keyboard commandos' make me wanna puke.
I'd like to punch some of yours faces in.
Any of you live near Baltimore ?
Maybe we can meet and discuss this.
And you can impugn my motives and integrity right up in my face.

Money talks. Bullshit walks.
Prove I'm lying or prove I'm telling the truth.
Otherwise stfu.

My next door neighbor is sitting right here and cursing that she didn't come along and take same pictures. She has a cheap cellphone just like me. But she also has an expensive digital camera for taking pictures.

Maybe you'd like to read what she thinks about some of you assholes ?
Can you please take a picture of the flyer you distributed and also the socalled ancient cell phone and post it here. Should be no problem, sorry to bother.

Thanks.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"I don't live a virtual life on an electronic device"

Dont you have a kodak brownie or something?

Are you saying that you have NO WAY of proving what you say you did? That we should just take your word for it or have our faces punched in for questioning that fact?
Sai Girl
Banned

Unread post by Sai Girl »

I explicitly said in my initial report of the event that it was up to Simon and Hoi to determine whether to publish my account.
They apparently felt my word was good enough and so they published it.
I originally didn't expect there to be very much to report.
I thought I would be ignored by the Wainio crowd.
The fact that I was able to evoke such an emotional reaction (to the extent that they called the cops on me) really surprised me.
But you can bet your gutless candy-ass that the next I report on one of these things, I'll have "evidence" of some kind to prove it.

What's the big deal anyway ?
Haven't you ever leafleted for a cause ?
Or gone to a political protest carrying a sign ?

Oh that's right .. I forgot. Your a WEB warrior.
Hardly willing to get your hands dirty or bloodied for your convictions.

The offer still stands.