The Men and Women Behind 9/11

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby ravenuk on November 24th, 2011, 1:26 am

You're wrong. Simon, you are so wrong it would take the light from wrong traveling a billion light years to even approach how wrong you are. No humans were involved in this "OP." You watch the evidence of this fact sitting in plain sight, and you don't see it, because you are working on the lowest level of awareness. You assume humans must be involved, because you're human. You assume 911 actually happened, because you're human. But I owe you a debt of gratitude far beyond your capacity to understand, and I offer that gratitude freely. Your work was part of the last level of Initiation I have been living through for 35 years. My Initiation is now finished. I will make this prediction. One morning, the sun will rise on lower Manhattan, and the Towers will be there, in their familiar place in the skyline. How this happens is none of your business. Because you're human. We are the ones who made it happen. I use the past tense because we do not use your Time. We use Mythic Time, and the Natural World of God's Creation. We were tasked by God for this "OP." So part of this header is accurate. Men and women were involved. But we are not like you. And we will soon show you how wrong you are. Read the posts on my blog for illumination. Then tell me how wrong I am. Our President said these words in his Victory Speech. "It's the answer that led those who have been told for so long by so many to be cynical, and fearful, and doubtful of what we can achieve to put their hands on the arc of history and bend it once more toward the hope of a better day." We are those people. We have bent the arc of time, and the hope of a better day is upon us. I speak to you from the Future. And I can see the Towers standing tall and proud. "O'r the land of the Free, and the Home of The Brave." We are the Brave. [link removed]
ravenuk
Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: April 13th, 2011, 2:13 pm

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby hoi.polloi on November 24th, 2011, 5:53 am

Ugh. Banned. Your ravings, Raven, are not welcome here. Nobody is going to link to your personal spiritual blog from here. Thanks. We're trying to stay grounded in reality here.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4856
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby lux on November 24th, 2011, 6:10 am

Raven wrote: We use Mythic Time, and the Natural World of God's Creation.


I use Bulova TIme and naturally soothing goat milk soap for a healthy glow that lasts all day.
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby burningame on November 24th, 2011, 8:58 am

Come on Lux, you're not trying to tell us you don't exclusively use the very brand of soap named after you? :rolleyes:
burningame
Member
 
Posts: 109
Joined: December 9th, 2010, 2:21 pm

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby nonhocapito on November 24th, 2011, 1:49 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:Ugh. Banned. Your ravings, Raven, are not welcome here. Nobody is going to link to your personal spiritual blog from here. Thanks. We're trying to stay grounded in reality here.


I know this is a little morbid of me, but at this point I can't help but to be curious as to the content of that link. :D Can you Hoi, or anyone, send it to me via PM or email? If you haven't saved it, it might still be in the browsing history of your browser... I need to be further amazed by the absurdity of that stance... Thanks...
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby lux on November 24th, 2011, 5:17 pm

Image
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby hoi.polloi on November 24th, 2011, 5:41 pm

I am learning that the scientific/sleuthing investigation process requires peace and the ability to control portions of the environment ... otherwise chaos barges in and throws stuff around the room. I can see why detectives normally seem sneaky. They are trying not to alert the perps to their presence.

In our case, that is almost impossible since anyone who wants to prevent our task of discovering what happened can merely read our forum and plan accordingly. We make a lot of silent noise. That is why we will ultimately fail if we do not keep holding on to the absolute religion of "rational scientifically tested truth" which is so fragile when confronting other religious beliefs.

It's not that his own religion has nothing to do with "rational scientifically tested truth" but he's decided to try to say we are infinitely wrong and he is infinitely right. How do you argue with such an extremist? He had to go. Nonhocapito, I'll send you a link but his e-mail address should tell you enough if you wanted to search him.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 4856
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby simonshack on November 24th, 2011, 6:50 pm

Lol :D

That raven made me recall the chorusline of an ol' tune of mine ("No fool" - 2005 ):

"You're so wrong - not right !"


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ngaL28t5bY
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6407
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby CryptoAnarchist on December 1st, 2011, 6:05 pm

I'd like to add the 9-11 operatives whom I've personally met to this thread:


The KingFish:
Image
Anyone have info on his wife? Not sure where this forum is on the whole kosher thing, but I think Henry Ford was a great man.

The Bolshevik:
Image
Don't mess with this guy unless you want to die in your sleep. RIP Dan Wallace

The propagandists:
Image
Bermas and Dylan are twats, but I think the other guy may have a guilty conscience

GOLLUMOFF!!
Image
Freemason and Israeli military and confirmed douche. Cointel leader of WAC Colorado and producer of poorly made disinfo film, 'Core of Corruption'
CryptoAnarchist
Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 5:07 pm

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby simonshack on December 3rd, 2011, 4:03 pm

*

Dear CryptoAnarchist,

Welcome to Cluesforum. May I ask you about your take on this? Have you discussed this with anyone?


Major damning evidence against LUKE RUDKOWSKI http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2320256

simonshack wrote:
When I found "Lukasz Milewski" in the CNN memorial, I theorized that he was a 'humorous' alter ego of Luke Rudowski:
LUKASZ MILEWSKI (2001?) ----------------- LUKASZ RUDOWSKI (2009?)

ImageImage

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3664.html"

At the time, I pointed out this fact :


This is what "MILE"means in Polish:

1."pleasantly"
2."kindly"
3."affably"
4."heartily"

MILEWSKI - RUDOWSKI ....get it ? :P B)

Nice boy vs Rude boy.

Of course, there still remained the difference between the first name "Lukasz" and "Luke".
But now we know that Luke Rudowski's real first name is in fact "Lukasz" (just as "Lukasz Milewski").
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6407
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby nonhocapito on December 4th, 2011, 4:12 am

So, Crypto Anarchist: what you are telling us here is that the "truth movement" is controlled by zionist gangsters.
I don't necessarily disagree. But, on the other hand, since you are offering yourself as somewhat of an "insider" to that movement, I think you should give us more than these "hints", that anyone could put together with a couple of google searches.

Simplified, vague, or unsubstantiated accusations -- even if pointing in the "right" direction -- can easily have the purpose to run aground that particular connection by simply using superficiality, especially if coming from an alleged "insider". We have seen this happening a number of times now.

So, do you have something specific, something useful that can help us better understand the zionist connection to the truth movement?

p.s. you suggest that "Dan Wallace" was taken out by Luke Rudkowski, "in his sleep". Where does this come from? Do you have any evidence that a "Dan Wallace" even existed? My impression is that the Dan Wallace story was simply a fake prop that Rudkowski used to gain credit with the movement.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby upstream on December 4th, 2011, 5:42 am

nonhocapito wrote:p.s. you suggest that "Dan Wallace" was taken out by Luke Rudkowski, "in his sleep". Where this comes from? Do you have any evidence that a "Dan Wallace" even existed? My impression is that the Dan Wallace story was simply a fake prop that Rudkowski used to gain credit with the movement.


Well there's this:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMkkA16mNJk


Dan Wallace seems to be a "real person", not a sim. Probably an actor when he was "alive". His "murder" used as a prop to herd in the "truthers" after the WeAreChange limited hangout had run its course. Paula Gloria/Nico/and other "no planer" limited hangouts used to propagate the "Dan Wallace was murdered" meme.

9/11 Activist "Dan Wallace" lost his "father" Lieutenant Robert Wallace on 9/11.

Image

Obv a sim. So this Dan Wallace is an actor at best. Why are we supposed to believe ANY of the stories surrounding his supposed "death", CryptoAnarchist? It's a fraud.
upstream
Member
 
Posts: 132
Joined: September 17th, 2011, 12:18 am

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby nonhocapito on December 4th, 2011, 7:08 am

yeah, I have seen that Wallace video before. It could be entirely fake, actually (no public, no significant background, strange side position of the camera) -- in any case, actor or sim, Wallace is just part of Rudkowski's background bullshit story. Nothing more.
Waiting to hear what CryptoAnarchist has to say about this...

EDIT: upstream made notice that at the end of the video you can see part of the public. Fair enough. I have re-watched the video and, in fact, at the end we can even see Rudkowski himself stepping on stage to hug his buddy (and they're all wearing that black cult-fascist regalia, ugh). But as I said, whether Wallace was a sim or simply yet another actor impersonating a victim relative, it doesn't make much of a difference. As to the story of his tragic death or murder, we simply have no reason to believe any of that, or be impressed by it. It's all story plot.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby CryptoAnarchist on December 6th, 2011, 2:48 am

I guess I could be wrong about Dan Wallace, but the there used to be a video online that got taken down that made me wonder. In the video, the truth fairy had a "Investigate the murder of Dan Wallace" sign, and all the truthlings including Lepacek and Rudkowski were borderline assaulting her over it. It remains to this day the only time I've seen Luke out of character. He was calling her a bitch and telling her to fuck off and overall being very aggressive. It just seemed very odd. Then there is the idea of a 23yo dying of a heart problem in the first place. I guess it could have been all for show, but for what? And why would they disappear Dan Wallace if he is just an actor? Perhaps he was an actor but was having a change of heart?

At any rate, there's no doubt in my mind that Luke has freemasonic and jewish ties. In Denver, he stayed at the same house that Elinoff, the Loose Change guys, and Alex all stayed at - Moby's: A Sinclair descended from Sir William Sinclair, who's house has a Mezuzah on the door. Freemasonry and jewry overlap. Also, he did his best to avoid me and surround himself with people that looked up to him. His behavior was of someone who had already gotten the lowdown on me that I might ask difficult questions.

As far as him being used as a vicsim, that wouldn't surprise me at all. My guess is that all of the vicsims may have some kind of real life counter-part to help keep their back stories straight.

nonhocapito wrote:So, Crypto Anarchist: what you are telling us here is that the "truth movement" is controlled by zionist gangsters.
I don't necessarily disagree. But, on the other hand, since you are offering yourself as somewhat of an "insider" to that movement, I think you should give us more than these "hints", that anyone could put together with a couple of google searches.

Simplified, vague, or unsubstantiated accusations -- even if pointing in the "right" direction -- can easily have the purpose to run aground that particular connection by simply using superficiality, especially if coming from an alleged "insider". We have seen this happening a number of times now.

So, do you have something specific, something useful that can help us better understand the zionist connection to the truth movement?

p.s. you suggest that "Dan Wallace" was taken out by Luke Rudkowski, "in his sleep". Where does this come from? Do you have any evidence that a "Dan Wallace" even existed? My impression is that the Dan Wallace story was simply a fake prop that Rudkowski used to gain credit with the movement.


As far as being an "insider"...I don't consider myself one at all. I've met these people and their reactions were very suspicious, but I have no "inside" information - to me that would require having been involved somehow. They're definitely all very jewish and/or funded by Jews. Elinoff makes no secret that he got help from Jon Gold, who's very jewish as well. The Loose Change guys were funded by Deborah Simon. Elinoff trained with the Israeli military/(intelligence?) and uses the weird excuse that his father sent him there to "shape him up". uh..yeah..cause that's what parents do when their kids are acting up - send them to Israel...riiight.

It's kind of like Henry Ford and the Protocols of Zion. When asked about them Henry Ford said he could offer no PROOF that they were authentic, he could only state that everything in them was indeed happening. I don't know what people want as PROOF that its a zionist conspiracy, but there sure seems to be a shitload of circumstantial evidence.
CryptoAnarchist
Member
 
Posts: 46
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 5:07 pm

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Postby nonhocapito on December 6th, 2011, 3:59 am

CryptoAnarchist wrote:I guess I could be wrong about Dan Wallace, but the there used to be a video online that got taken down that made me wonder. In the video, the truth fairy had a "Investigate the murder of Dan Wallace" sign, and all the truthlings including Lepacek and Rudkowski were borderline assaulting her over it. It remains to this day the only time I've seen Luke out of character. He was calling her a bitch and telling her to fuck off and overall being very aggressive. It just seemed very odd. Then there is the idea of a 23yo dying of a heart problem in the first place. I guess it could have been all for show, but for what? And why would they disappear Dan Wallace if he is just an actor? Perhaps he was an actor but was having a change of heart?


Like upstream noted, it is pretty simple: Wallace's alleged father is a vicsim. In other words, it never existed, never died on 9/11 and all that. So how could Dan Wallace be in any way a real character?

As to the reasons for the tragic death/murder, it was probably useful to give credibility and glory to Rudkowski. That's enough motive, in my opinion, considering that fake stories are a dime a dozen in that circle. There can be any sort of reason why Wallace was made disappear. Maybe it was a planned disappearance from the start, to connect the old vicsim generation to the new truther generation. Maybe he wasn't good enough an actor so they changed storyline. Maybe that actor moved to other things. But even if the disappearance constitutes a sign of internal fighting and murder, it is not more significant that a murder due to mafia infighting. But personally I find this "truth" the less likely to be. If the actor playing Wallace had been really murdered, we simply would never have heard of that angle of the story, and we would never have heard of "Dan Wallace" in the first place.

I don't know what you mean with "truth fairy", but whoever was wearing that "investigate Dan Wallace murder" t-shirt I think was simply in cahoots with the "we are change" gang, and the confrontation was just part of the confusing game. The final purpose of the game is, clearly, to support the reality of Wallace and, consequently, to support the reality of his vicsim fireman father. While the murder accusations, hear hear, are never proved or even really investigated.

Because in this coward, fake world, things never really "happen".

CryptoAnarchist wrote:At any rate, there's no doubt in my mind that Luke has freemasonic and jewish ties. In Denver, he stayed at the same house that Elinoff, the Loose Change guys, and Alex all stayed at - Moby's: A Sinclair descended from Sir William Sinclair, who's house has a Mezuzah on the door. Freemasonry and jewry overlap. (...) They're definitely all very jewish and/or funded by Jews. Elinoff makes no secret that he got help from Jon Gold, who's very jewish as well. The Loose Change guys were funded by Deborah Simon.


It is true that such a high percentage of israeli and jewish ties inside this alleged movement, if true, could only mean basic control of the whole 9/11 scam by the zionists. It cannot be accidental and in fact, often times, a zionist leadership appears to be the most likely possibility.

Of course, there is still the chance that other entities, say the CIA, might be using jewish-zionist movements as a coverup.
Although this seems to be contradicted by the geo-strategical history of the last decade, considering how all the great changes subsequent to 9/11 worked in the direction of a stronger Israel, much more than they worked in the direction of a stronger USA, to the point that becomes at times even hard to imagine an alliance between the "west" and israel, and one must admit that the role of Bush and his crowelians peons must have been in support to the instances of Israel, rather than in support of a geopolitical vision of their own (what vision would that be?)

But who knows? A lot is yet to be discovered. Maybe all the parts involved think they are "using" the other parts to their ends. Personally I feel still far from grasping the whole scenario.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2503
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

PreviousNext

Return to THE 9/11 HOAX infrastructure - and its operatives: too many people involved?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest