The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.

Re: The Moon Hoax

Postby burningame on January 27th, 2012, 3:13 pm

Dear (fellow) Antipodean,

I am presently downloading it (via torrent) as we speak (for the second time - the hard drive I realised I had it on is literally history), here:

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3500241/What_Happened_on_the_Moon

I can't find it on rapidshare, or anywhere else. Time to grab it!

Regarding Una Ronald: yeah, that could be an example of an early crack in the NASA armour, i.e. a SNAFU that of course has been covered up, engulfed by all the propaganda and is thus hard to find. Or is it, as the film's proponents advance, that it's a deliberate tip-off to anyone with half a brain? They assert that deliberate clues have been left for someone to discover, whistle-blower style.

Sometimes I think of the scenario of running all this shit by my father (since deceased, April 2001, lucky devil), or my grandparents, people from a bygone era. Which is only about 50 years, not 500.

Sigh. The older I get, the idea of living on the top of a hill away from everyone else and all this crap, seems eminently suitable.

Cheers,

B. [PM me for any torrenting queries]
burningame

Postby lux on January 27th, 2012, 6:30 pm

antipodean wrote:Do Newton's law of motion & gravity really exist in the way we have been taught at school, or is it a form of straight jacketing brain washing ?
What's the energy source for gravity itself,is it just the magnetic pull of the earth's atmosphere ?

You might enjoy this book:
http://www.amazon.com/Gravitational-Force-Sun-Pari-Spolter/dp/0963810758

The author debunks some established laws of physics and gives her proofs. Also debunks the concept that gravity is a property of all matter and that increased mass = increased gravity.

The book is heavy on mathematics which I admit is a bit beyond my education but, for me, her basic ideas ring true regardless.

In a nutshell the author states that gravity does not come from matter at all but is an unknown property of the Sun which is somehow transferred to the bodies that orbit around it.
lux

Postby hoi.polloi on January 27th, 2012, 10:18 pm

lux wrote:You might enjoy this book:
http://www.amazon.com/Gravitational-Force-Sun-Pari-Spolter/dp/0963810758
[...] In a nutshell the author states that gravity does not come from matter at all but is an unknown property of the Sun which is somehow transferred to the bodies that orbit around it.

That somewhat chimes with the notion that the sun is an electric conductor and not a "fusion reactor furnace" like we theorize. In other words, that kind of makes sense that the strongest magnetism in the solar system - the sun - would magnetize the spheres around it. I wonder if you could draw a correlation between the distance a planet(oid) is from the sun and the rate at which it is magnetized.

What I am inferring of course is that gravity is a property akin to electromagnetism. It follows that if the sun provides one, it also provides the other three (gravity, "strong force" and "weak force").

Here is some information on the theorized electric universe - referenced elsewhere on this forum: http://www.electric-cosmos.org/sun.htm

Of course, my comments and uneducated guesses should be considered separate from the above website, which seems much more scientific than my musings in this post.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby lux on January 27th, 2012, 11:58 pm

hoi.polloi wrote: I wonder if you could draw a correlation between the distance a planet(oid) is from the sun and the rate at which it is magnetized.

FYI, the planets' distance from the Sun is an important part of the discussion the author provides in the book I mentioned above.
lux

Postby burningame on January 28th, 2012, 12:22 am

better torrent link to not only the David Percy doco, but a whole lot of stuff related to Moon Hoax (books, docos, even the movie Capricorn One)

NASA Apollo Moon Landings Hoax, JFK, Sibrel, Percy, Space Race [LitZ~Bundle]

1978 Warner Bros.- Capricorn One.avi
1997 Collier- Was It Only a Paper Moon (LEM Analysis).avi
2000 Percy- What Happened on the Moon CD1.avi
2000 Percy- What Happened on the Moon CD2.avi
2001 FOX- Did We Land on the Moon.avi
2001 Sibrel- A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon.avi
2004 Sibrel- Astronauts Gone Wild.avi
2009 Hoagland- Dark Mission, The Secret History of NASA.pdf
2009 Ryan- Apollo Zero.avi

http://ca.isohunt.com/release/578097/What+Happened+on+the+Moon
burningame

Postby reel.deal on January 28th, 2012, 12:29 am

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-laeKljTo
B)
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Postby reel.deal on January 28th, 2012, 12:37 am

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo5w0pm24ic
Part 1: Analysis of the Lunar Photography

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MalYSn_qIU4
Part 2: Radiation
:(
reel.deal

Postby antipodean on January 28th, 2012, 12:52 am

Thanks Lux, I spent a whole evening trying to find an alternative theory to Newton's that stacks up.

Burningame is this the video here, Una Ronald is interviewed at the 1hr. 21min. mark, only for a few seconds with no mention of what she saw.

http://blip.tv/cbuono/an-investigation- ... lo-3932251
antipodean

Postby burningame on January 28th, 2012, 1:22 am

Hi Antipodean,

Una Ronald comes in at the 52 minute mark in the clip RD just linked to above (here called "Dark Mission 1" but it is actually "What Happened On The Moon").
burningame

Postby reel.deal on January 28th, 2012, 5:46 pm

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgMDki_piY
VIEW FULL SCREEN.It just gets better!Have found what looks to be like a hare and better still a rodent of some description running across the "Moon Landing Set".At 11 seconds there is a dark coloured rock in centre of screen with a light coloured object to its left,both behind the back of the astronaut.The anomolous light coloured object starts moving off up the hill to the left.This can be verified by stop-starting the video and measuring the distance between the object and the rock twice or more to see the proof that the object is moving.At 2mins 9 seconds the dark coloured rock is at the centre of the screen again but the light coloured object has dissapeared.
Personally to me it has the lolloping gate of a rabbit or hare,to unbelievers its defenitely just a blob,truth would be too painful.
The best bit is the rodent at 2mins 16 seconds who appears from bottom of screen 1/3 from right,just as the astronaut heads to the left.It runs up about 1/4 way up the screen and fades into the purposely pixelated background.Same thing again you can see the distinct gate of a rodent,scurrying.
So there is either life on the moon pretty much the same as we got here or somebody is telling porkies!!!!!!!!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbkvFN4dVJ4

People... hate to have to tell you this, but... THE APOLLO MOON-FOOTAGE IS REAL.
the moonfrog was played by a green animal actor alien called Myriad Fuckery
& he got paid a flat $50 commission in space moonbeams.
:(

" ...thats one small step for man... one giant leap... for a frog. "
" Houston, we have a problem... "
:ph34r:

:huh:
reel.deal

Postby burningame on January 29th, 2012, 10:26 am

One thing I didn’t realise was the total media control of the Apollo missions.

From Bart Sibrel’s A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon” (2001):

“...The fact that the Apollo program was so departmentalized, with various construction and test sites around the country, meant that only a few people saw the whole picture…and for the first time ever, there was no independent press coverage of such an historical event. Whatever pictures and sound were distributed to the public, were strictly controlled, and previewed by the Federal government. They were then disseminated, unchecked, until this hour… for who would realise that the unthinkable was not only possible, but absolutely true?...”

Of course the perps realised they would never be able to get away with anything like this kind of heavy-handed media control on 911 – but by 2001 they virtually owned the media (media concentration was in the control of just 10 or so companies, down from 30+, by then).

Hey, anyone noticed the background music for Bart Sibrel’s “A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon” (2001) is the same as David Percy’s & Mary Bennett’s “What Happened On The Way To The Moon” (2000)? The weird Star Trek soundtrack with the flutes? Not all of it, but that very characteristic piece. And I’m pretty sure that’s Mary Bennett narrating Sibrel’s movie. That means they must have collaborated; what’s up with that? You would think that they were both relatively small, isolated productions. Did Mary bring her own background music? If I had my perp-glasses on, this would be fishy. Unless the Apollo debunking crowd is a very tight little community.

Seems the ‘unusally talented’ Mary Bennett is also adept at remote viewing, or PSI (Prime Site Integration):

http://www.aulis.com/nasaauthors.htm

If so, I guess she would be very valuable to TPTB.

But the gatekeepers of the Apollo story seems to not have heard of her except for “Dark Moon” (2001) – so they hadn’t seen Sibrel’s film from 2001? Doesn’t sound right. If I may be allowed to post a quote from an obvious perp site:

Jay Utah (from the Clavius site) on Apollo Hoax.net (post dated 10.4.2007) in a thread devoted to the woman:

“…I don't know what Mary Bennett has done aside from co-authoring Dark Moon. And I don't know much about her aside from the biography printed in the book. I don't know what her role was in the writing of the book…”

http://apollohoax.proboards.com/index.c ... 082&page=1

Hmm…
burningame

Postby antipodean on January 29th, 2012, 12:58 pm

Hey, anyone noticed the background music for Bart Sibrel’s “A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon” (2001) is the same as David Percy’s & Mary Bennett’s “What Happened On The Way To The Moon” (2000)? The weird Star Trek soundtrack with the flutes? Not all of it, but that very characteristic piece. And I’m pretty sure that’s Mary Bennett narrating Sibrel’s movie. That means they must have collaborated; what’s up with that? You would think that they were both relatively small, isolated productions. Did Mary bring her own background music? If I had my perp-glasses on, this would be fishy. Unless the Apollo debunking crowd is a very tight little community.

That 'Dark Mission 2&3', seemed very similar to the video I posted before, it even feature's the same few seconds of the Una Ronald interview.
It does seem a bit fishy like they're gate keeping something, or they just want to stay ahead of the competition.

Dark Mission 1, despite the longer Una Ronald interview, wasn't coherant enough as to why Western Australia received the Coke Bottle footage, but not the rest of Australia.

"Someone in the know manipulated the footage, before being transmitted across to Western Australia"
After the footage had been transmitted to Sydney from Honeysuckle creek & transmitted locally.
Why would someone sabotage the footage for Western Australian viewers ?

It goes onto emphasise this by showing clippings in the Western Australia newspaper, but none of the clippings have text about the coke bottle.
antipodean

Postby lux on January 29th, 2012, 3:15 pm

I suspect that more than a little of the moon hoax material is of "controlled opposition" origin.

I suppose the desire is to keep the "controversy" centered around Apollo and thus misdirect from the
growing awareness that most everything NASA has done is fake, not just Apollo.
lux

Postby antipodean on January 30th, 2012, 9:51 am

I really enjoyed watching the segment in Dark Mission 2&3 (it may have been Dark Mission1), about the Nazi scientist Von Braun Wernher being a consultant on the Fritz Lang movie 'Woman in the Moon', and how the Apollo Launches were very similar to that of the Fritz Lang movie, and Von Braun Wernher being a leading member of the NASA Appollo team via operation Paper Clip.

But according to this link Von Braun Wernher would have only been 17 when the Fritz Lang movie was made.
http://www.nationalaviation.org/von-braun-wernher/
Maybe NASA are just guilty of plagiarism.
antipodean

Postby simonshack on January 30th, 2012, 11:27 am

lux wrote:I suppose the desire is to keep the "controversy" centered around Apollo and thus misdirect from the
growing awareness that most everything NASA has done is fake, not just Apollo.

My thoughts too. Just like 9/11, it only makes perfect sense that the most prominent and popular NASA 'conspiracy theories' are the ones offering beguiling half-truths - in order to firmly keep the lid on the unspeakable reality:
NASA is a total fraud - Not Any Scientific Agency. <_<
simonshack
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Apollo, and more space hoaxes