Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
pov603

Re: Chemtrails: chemical weapon or psychological weapon?

Unread post by pov603 »

Now we know why MJ wanted to sleep in his oxygen tent!
BNSF9647

Unread post by BNSF9647 »

One problem with chemtrails would be the actually capacity of an aircraft to carry said toxins, and how would the spray be effective in atmoshperic conditions that are rapidly changing wind direction, speed, temp etc., more than likely dispersing all these agents into many directions which would not hit an intended area. I have flown on many types of aircraft from 737 to 747 noticing each one puts out different sized contrails, not to mention the higher your altitude the denser and longer your contrail will become. In addition why would the elite class risk themselves inhaling such agents? Now on the other hand, If there is some sort of atmoshperic spraying going on, it would as far as being logical and logistical would be for weather modification.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Yes, weather modification is a very likely function of chemtrailing. Whether the health effects are then just "collateral damage" to humans is up for debate. It could also be possible that on different days there are different compounds being sprayed: one day could be (mainly) weather modification, the other dumping excess pharmaceuticals, etc.

It would be definitely interesting to know who is backing up these chem-flights (financially, logistically, etc.)... I am assuming they must be mandated by some top brass of aviation officials and/or air defense forces. It does smell (no pun intended) of foul play to me, but there you go. Money/power/etc. > integrity, as per always.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Not a lot to add here. I support the notion that these sprays are designed to affect cloud seeding efforts. As I pointed out to my father one afternoon while we gazed at a huge line North-South being created by a plane, we saw another plane at nearly the same altitude coming East-West and no vapor trail was observed.

So two planes criss-crossed and one had an impossibly long trail of white stuff and the other had nothing. This is outside of a city with 3 major airports. So why are planes not all the same? This is my physical evidence that something is not right aside from all the X's and other oddities I have seen with my own eyes.

I am convinced that the long-lived vapor trails are metal or salt particles designed to affect the weather, but I am not capable of proving that hypothesis. Sure I could look for surface Barium and then dig down a few feet in my yard for older soil samples. But would you believe my chemical analysis. You need to sample the exhaust of those planes directly. Chemtrails bother me to no end and they may affect my allergies or my children's. How will we know though? Eat well (greens and veggies) and of course get exercise. God only knows what these people are doing to our skies without telling us about it.
reel.deal

Unread post by reel.deal »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvv9TGS22fA
whatsgoingon

reel.deal

I ride my bicycle and it has an unusually high powered LED headlamp, which makes stop sign glow in the distance. At any rate, I have noticed small little flakes, glints of light as well. They appear at night. I live near San Francisco. I observe these flakes year round and even when there is no precipitation during the dry season. I used to think they were small drops of water but that was because I got my head lamp in the rainy season. The glints of light continued into the dry season. Now with this video I connected two and two here. These glints are happing in SF in California.

Someone embed this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... IiCeGP2ZP8

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IiCeGP2ZP8
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

When 'they' start peddling b/s like this:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/dr ... 27660.html

You only have to guess at what else 'they' do and can get up to in the skies.

The story is in regards to 'Dreamliner jet “draws” Boeing logo across North America'
whatsgoingon

That is just it. If I see two planes criss-cross in the sky and one plane is making long persistent chemtrails and the other plane is not, then I conclude NASA is full of it. You cannot have one jet engine do one thing and another not. Besides my observation is not grades of persistence. It is all chemtrail for as far as the eye can see to the horizon and NO chemtrail at all -- nothing -- not even a hint of a chemtrail.

So I am skeptical of any NASA party line. I like you , Lux , stick with the weather modification hypothesis.

I will add this. I think they are trying to make winter colder to elevate natural gas consumption during the winter. I think many recent hoaxes are designed to elevate NG consumption. For example, after Fukashima exploded, Germany shut in nuclear plants and went to NG -- of course, so did Japan. These are the number 3 and 4 economies of the World! The game is to increase NG consumption since Oil Co's need to add reserves to their books. They cannot add oil reserves so they need to add gas reserves. But if NG consumption is pathetic (which it is today) then those reserves are not worth as much and oil co's do not make enough money to support their expensive oil-drilling ops.

Weather modification has nothing to do with "global warming" in my view.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

whatsgoingon wrote:I think they are trying to make winter colder to elevate natural gas consumption during the winter.
If that were their goal, wouldn't you think they would ensure the temperature is a lot colder over the U.S. (which as you know consumes the most energy of any country)?

This winter may be the warmest ever in the U.S. In January there was an extremely small amount of land covered in snow. People are playing golf on mountain courses rather than skiing.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

From my office I have a great view of the sky and how they pollute it with chemtrails. One thing I see often are planes ascending at a steep angle no passenger jet would ever attempt. In 100% of the cases where planes are flying in these unusual trajectories they are leaving a chemtrail behind.
lux

Unread post by lux »

In Southern California the chemtrails are heaviest from 1 to 3 days prior to the arrival of a weather system (i.e., real clouds). When the cloudy weather arrives and it looks like it's sure to rain, it often doesn't rain at all or only a little and the air is much drier than it used to be under such conditions.

During the Summer there is often no cloudy weather at all for extended periods and we normally don't see heavy chemtrails during this period (just sporadic ones here and there). But just before the first clouds do arrive, the heavy spraying begins.

My guess is they are spraying a desiccant of some kind that sucks moisture from the air -- object: drought (which is what we have here).

I have read (sorry, I didn't save the link and can't find it now) that it is possible to suck moisture from the air and, instead of it falling to Earth again, it can be made to rise and continue to rise above the Earth's atmosphere -- effectively pushing it out into space and thus reducing the quantity of Earth's fresh water. I have no proof, of course, that this is what they're doing but it sure sounds possible to me.

On another note, I find it highly unlikely that airline pilots are not aware of chemtrails. They surely must know that they are not normal contrails. I just can't imagine that they don't know this. If this belief of mine is true then they must have been instructed not to talk about it, probably under heavy penalty if they do.
reel.deal

Unread post by reel.deal »

lux wrote:
My guess is they are spraying a desiccant of some kind that sucks moisture from the air -- object: drought (which is what we have here).

I have read (sorry, I didn't save the link and can't find it now) that it is possible to suck moisture from the air and, instead of it falling to Earth again, it can be made to rise and continue to rise above the Earth's atmosphere -- effectively pushing it out into space...
i've read before that super-light aluminum flakes are used because most 'stuff' will naturally adhere to it,
whether that be water vapor from clouds, as in cloud-busting, or chemicals, as in cloud-seeding...

examples...

Top Gear - Mercedes Weather Control
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Iobz7773M

Cloud Seeding with silver particles - Weather Modification Inc (silver iodine)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4slNUSMoPlA

History of Weather Modification Companies 1950-2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDmNjt0J ... re=related
(spraying a US area the size of France, already in 1951 ?...)
whatsgoingon

The game remains to increase NG consumption. Germany and Japan are shutting down their nuclear programs -- going straight out to natural gas.

One has to estimate the winters in Europe and the winters over the largest populations. People burn natural gas not land mass. But in the end last winter was far from normal for much of the world. I had frosting in San Fran bay Area and we never see frosting. We had a record cold year.

Hard to know the purpose of chemtrails. I agree. But I would not rule out the media tagline about Climate Change. "Extremes in temperature. Colder winters and hotter summers." Since we are closing coal plants and switching to natural gas, then the A/C is on longer in the summer and the heat is on more in the winter."

Now if we believe in Climate Change dialog in the media, and we assume it is a hoax and chemtrails modify the weather, then we are left with the idea that weather modification is designed to increase NG demand. I could be wrong, and it is a hypothesis, but I feel it fits the memes we read.

Besides who helps watch the climate: NASA. :lol:

We'll see how it shapes out.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

lux wrote:
On another note, I find it highly unlikely that airline pilots are not aware of chemtrails. They surely must know that they are not normal contrails. I just can't imagine that they don't know this. If this belief of mine is true then they must have been instructed not to talk about it, probably under heavy penalty if they do.
I met a recently retired professional pilot last year in the course of selling him a saxophone (my trade). We had several friendly conversations and so at last I brought up the subject of chemtrails. He simply stonewalled me and said he had absolutely no idea what I was talking about and began to give a simple explanation of contrails and condensation. I couldn't get him to say one word about them and I found his ignorance unconvincing.