Alex Jones works for Stratfor - Zionist intelligence group?

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
hoi.polloi

Alex Jones works for Stratfor - Zionist intelligence group?

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Seems pretty convenient to discover this, but I admit it wouldn't come as that much of a surprise ...

http://usahitman.com/aj-stratfor/

Only trouble is it's intimately tied to the WikiLeaks distraction. Sigh. <_<
nonhocapito

Re: Alex Jones works for Stratfor - Zionist intelligence gro

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Wow, a pretty rich connection...!

Among the things "uncovered" by these "global intelligence files" (released by wikileaks as a bundle of Stratfor internal emails) is the "revelation" that Osama's body is in fact in the U.S:
OBL - Reportedly, we took the body with us. Thank goodness.
http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/10943 ... -obl-.html
Also here: http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/releasedat ... h-cia.html

:P :lol:

Yet, despite these signs of obvious fakery, when it comes to thousands of pages like these it is difficult to imagine that all of them have been faked line by line -- rather there probably was a bundle of real emails that were injected with polluted material, and who's to say which is which?

Even though the release of the Stratfor files is turning out to be another of wikileaks' vehicles for disinfo, sneaky propaganda or political destabilization, it is possible (albeit it is unknown to what degree of possibility) that the AJ story has some truth to it, simply because the criminal syndicate that controls AJ could be different from the one that controls Wikileaks. Who knows...

However it is, we can be pretty darn sure none of these emails will mention the standard use of fakery as a scamming/political/persuasion tool -- which says it all about its reliability as an untouched source of insight into a very high-level intelligence company.

[Admin notice: to investigate and report about other unrelated topics contained in these "global intelligence files", please use the thread dedicated to Wikileaks, here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=486]
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I feel stupid but... I have downloaded all available "Global intelligence files" leaks from wikileaks, searched for the words "alex jones" into them, and have found absolutely no mention of him that could indicate his belonging to Stratfor.

So I don't really get where this comes from. What am I missing? Are there other leaks from Stratfor elsewhere?

The article you linked to, Hoi, links to this other one as the "original article".
This article begins with the words:
Now that Alex Jones has been exposed as a potential STRATFOR intelligence operative
...but, typically, fails to link to the source of this expose in the leaked Stratfor emails or elsewhere. So I am at a loss as to where this originates from...? :huh:
Was this just a "leak" of the future "leaks" that we'll be leaked? <_< This method of releasing information is so annoying and clearly so manipulative, in that any kind of information borrows credibility from the "expectation" of it...
AnonymousTruther2

Unread post by AnonymousTruther2 »

You know that this STRATFOR "connection" comes ONLY from some delusional new ager loser called David Chase Taylor, from DavidChaseTaylor.com, Truther.org and ObamaCSI.com, who "predicted" a nuclear explosion in the Super Bowl 2011, in a pathetic book called "Nuclear Bible" which is NOT a "bible" at all but some gibberish of leaps-of-logic about nukes (that do not exist). This guy is looking for "nuke" false flag EVERYWHERE.
This guy is as much fearmonger and liar than Alex Jones is.
Oh and btw, Andrew Breitbart was killed to cover this "connection" between Alex Jones and STRATFOR! :lol:

delusions and leaps-of-logic. From 30 min. and more, it gets more and more crazy stupid. :wacko:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy68dtJCh-8
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I agree, nonhocapito. It's weird that this should appear as strictly an article out of nowhere, linking to - pretty much nothing.

For the first time in probably a few years I searched "Vicsim Report" and "Cluesforum" and stuff to see how far behind the rest of the world is and I came across that article. I guess it is meant as bait for us when we are doing what I was doing - seeking some confirmation of numbers of people reaching our site.

Or AnonymousTruther2 is right and it's more like some typical fearmongerer.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Whether he works for STRATFOR or not - I think there can be no question that Jonesy is a cointelpro clown: <_<

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqNKUvCQFok
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
messdup

Unread post by messdup »

He's not the only one !
I have an issue with these socalled 'truth' journalists.
They always quote from the mainstream media when it conforms with their own bullshit.
But, when it doesn't, they 'debunk' it !
So...how do they chose which article(from the mainsteam media) is truth, and which article is bullshit ?
I would have figured that if one article is bullshit, than all articles would have to be,are, and will be bullshit !
.. :angry: ..
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

messdup wrote:He's not the only one !
They always quote from the mainstream media when it conforms with their own bullshit.
So...how do they chose which article(from the mainsteam media) is truth, and which article is bullshit ?
I would have figured that if one article is bullshit, than all articles would have to be,are, and will be bullshit !
Falsis in unum, falsis in Omnibus...

If a "person" is giving testimony and one part of that testimony is discovered to be a lie, the "judge" may direct the jury under the above principle. Everything the "person" says is then considerd a lie. And remember when one lie is told, an infinite number of supporting lies must be concocted to keep the original lie alive.

Would Alex Jones present his show plugged into a Lie Detector? And take calls?

Wouldn't it be great too, if it was mandatatory for all those politician and media freaks, kinda like Big Brother in reverse!
lux

Unread post by lux »

How long can you watch this before you start laughing?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xog5FoODC4s
messdup

Unread post by messdup »

brianv wrote:
messdup wrote:He's not the only one !
Falsis in unum, falsis in Omnibus...

If a "person" is giving testimony and one part of that testimony is discovered to be a lie, the "judge" may direct the jury under the above principle. Everything the "person" says is then considerd a lie. And remember when one lie is told, an infinite number of supporting lies must be concocted to keep the original lie alive.

Would Alex Jones present his show plugged into a Lie Detector? And take calls?

Wouldn't it be great too, if it was mandatatory for all those politician and media freaks, kinda like Big Brother in reverse!
Yes, it would be great if there was some sort of 'Lie Detector' that could unequivocally tell the difference between a lie and a truth.
But, being a 'Neanderthal' for the truth, I would prefer humanity ( everyone ) to be honest up to the point where it is required. That is, sure, you can lie about the extra slice of pie you had.. :D ..but, when it comes to things that can affect the lives of citizens, than, truth must be paramount. Cause, without it, we'll always be subject to manipulation and control. So, I would prefer politicans and media people to just be FUCKING honest !!..sorry 4 outburst..
But, than the question is, what do you want ? and, who put that 'want' into you mind ?
.. :unsure: ..
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

I'm not really convinced the fool known as Alex Jones is a real person. There might be many high profile people who are nothing more than sims. At this point I don't know who or what is even real anymore.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

AmongTheThugs wrote:I'm not really convinced the fool known as Alex Jones is a real person. There might be many high profile people who are nothing more than sims. At this point I don't know who or what is even real anymore.
I will throw in what I know here, for what it is worth. About 15 years ago I lived in Austin, TX and worked with a guy who was following Alex around with a camera, shooting stuff for his then cable access "show". I think anybody who bothered to apply could get airtime back then. They went around doing low level human interest stuff and AJ had his black helicopter radio show on some local channel that I tuned into on occasion. The job we were working was in corporate production, 40 hours a week for not much money and this guy did the AJ stuff on the side, maybe as an intern, if you could call it that, he may have been the only other person shooting and editing. Of course this guy could have been lying, but that would be an incredible amount of backstopping for someone whom hardly anyone knew of at that time.

Nonetheless, I am fairly certain there is a flesh and blood individual calling himself Alex Jones, who is as we know him now, that lines up with my admittedly second-hand experience and is consistent with the timeline and the claims. Whether he was born Alex Jones, or is an actor or shill on the perp payroll who has made deals with the devil, I have no clue. But I feel comfortable ruling out animatronics and such.

That doesn't tell us much in the way of authenticity but it's something. It would be nice if we could get digitally connected to the point where at least some level of personal verification could be provided for every event or personality that is put before us as news worthy. In my experience, most people have a shift in their mind that occurs when they see "news" that make makes them completely susceptible to anything that is being promoted as such.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

AmongTheThugs wrote:I'm not really convinced the fool known as Alex Jones is a real person. There might be many high profile people who are nothing more than sims. At this point I don't know who or what is even real anymore.
Hmm... Methinks he definitely exists - in flesh and blood. Unfortunately. <_<
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

messdup wrote:
brianv wrote:Falsis in unum, falsis in Omnibus...

That is, sure, you can lie about the extra slice of pie you had.. :D ..but, when it comes to things that can affect the lives of citizens, than, truth must be paramount.
Nope, sorry, that is wrong in every possible way. Once someone is comfortable telling the small lie, telling the big lie gets much easier. (This is the main destroyer of marriages. Start with small lies about spending on things and other money issues, then much easier to lie about affairs., etc.)

Or, in much simpler terms, falsis in unum, falsis in Omnibus - as Brian JUST posted. Why did you choose to ignore it immediately?