9/11 SIMCITY

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Equinox
Banned

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:
reel.deal wrote:About the WTC-2 - when i went up it was winter, and the roof was shut in case of high winds. While the tower didnt perceptively sway in the 3/4 hour i was there, me & my mate definitely wondered aloud to each other if it would. [/i]
Dear Reel Deal - and Pov

When I was up on WTC2 with Kristan (the NY ballerina - at right - in the picture) it was fairly windy (funny though, can't see much hair flapping in the photo, but anyways...) and I clearly remember the tower's swaying rather alarmingly. For what it's worth, that's my recollection - from sometime in the mid-80's... It was certainly physically perceptible - a bit like the nauseating motion of a large cruise ship (for lack of a better parallel) .

Hey man, :) Im back from a break n ready to get back into it. How are you? Hope your well!

I too made a trip to New York in 2006 Christmas. It was to visit my parents who live in Boston. I flew a great amazing cute sth American (Chile) girlfriend of mine there as well. We so wanted to look at the Big Apple. We loved it there. Allot of the people are really friendly in NY. And we just loved the hustle n bustle of New York. We did it cheaply… Hanged N drank 40 ounce beers with the homeboys in Times Square and we went up the Empire State Building. It was a bit windy up there… But more than ever it was f.f.f.f freezing! I never wore so many layers HA! And then we went across the free ferry to Staten Island. After the ferry trip witch was our last night… We both walked up; from the port, to the famous downtown movie set.. ah I mean "ground zero"… We had a moment of silence, there and then left back to our hotel. :)
reel.deal wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, it wasnt that windy when i was there, we were hoping to see & feel the sway...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru83YHdSTug

So the ashes of totally incinerated cardboard pizza-boxes maintains enough structural integrity to
support the upper levels. So much so, in fact, that no collapse occurs, and the top levels eventually
topple over sideways, head first. stoopid physics & laws of gravity.

Rebuild the TwinTowers out of Dominos TM pizza-boxes, next 9/11 that happens they only need to
rebuild each upper half-tower, and just refurb each still-standing lower half...
stoopid steel & concrete skyscraper architecture materials.

^_^
I have seen that demonstration at a "1001 Pizza deliverers for 9/11 truth" rally! They really go to amazing amounts of in depth scientific analysis. I would like to see a judge dismiss the pizza box tower. As if he could... "1001 pizza box towers on fire" speak for themselves!

Personally I really believe "Snow sculptors for 9/11 truth" have some excellent analysis as well!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrSAn1V7bec :lol:

Maybe the drapht blowing around, maybe a plausible answer why the width of these to buildings drew far n close together? :lol:

simonshack
These 2 frames are extracted from different 9/11 TV documentaries. What's going on here??

Here are yet 2 more comparisons of the same city block (with pretty much similar vantage points/viewing angles). But does it all add up? :blink:

Now find buildings Z and Y in the below image ( Source: http://www.corriere.it/esteri/speciali/ ... settembre/ )

I may have found another... West St Perpspective to add to the list Simon!

WIDTH OUT…

Pic 1-

World trade centre vicinity post 9/11.
Source-http://www.corriere.it/esteri/speciali/ ... settembre/

Pic 2 –

Source- Field Tape part 1
http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist/FoxNe ... /X11090101
Time- 2.23 minutes
Exuse water mark on this gif...

1-

2-

Were they born in a tent? Talking about leaving yourself “wide” open. :lol:
Last edited by Equinox on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

What goofy/lazy sods... The exact same audio section between 2:07 and 2:14 (woman going "Oh My Gawd!" and guy going "What was that? Another one?") gets copy/pasted right thereafter - between 2:15 and 2:22. The second time the voices are only considerably louder in the audio mix.

If we are to believe we hear the same voices twice because they were picked up by the two different cameras involved, that wouldn't make sense either, considering that the engine noise of the 'SKYLINER ' bus are roughly at the same volume in both takes. Besides, the second section (with the much louder "Oh my Gawd") appears to be shot with the woman standing BEHIND that cameraman as he films his colleague... So, if anything, THAT camera mike should have picked up the woman at lower volume - not at higher volume.

Duh... Pretty pathetic. :wacko:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aukmfDVDF0g
lux

Unread post by lux »

On YouTube his comment: "Took me years to even look at the footage" seems more than a little dubious.

Can anybody make out what this guy said?

He said something about, "At first I thought ..." and then something about a plane dropping papers? (Something like that)
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well, guess what:

The Youtube video discussed above (only 10 days ago) is now only for "private viewing"...
Check it out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aukmfDVDF0g
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

damn! I was away from the forum and missed it! I always save the 9/11 videos with clues... :angry:
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

Recently came across this bizarre 'Hats Off' glitch for the first time since the one we see on the 9/11 ABC broadcast...

Countdown Iran - Israel War part 3 - Damienm7(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6B-9jN ... re=related @ 2:15)
:rolleyes:

Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Devin’s shot.

Not even touching on the CNN clone moving building point yet…

101 Barclay Street

I notice that the edge of the building is visible.

Devin allegedly took the shot from level 24 of a 57 storey building known as 1 Penn Plaza.

I have been playing around with Google earth to see what I can find…

I will now place myself in on the edge that you I highlighted before. …

The reason why is I believe it a fair call to say that half of one penn plaza should appear in the shot.

Ok here goes….

No sign of it…

I went onto the outa face right on the corner and still no sign of it… That’s being because the Building opposite Washington market st is blocking the view…

Then I went a bit to the right… here…

And there it was….

Considering Google earth is accurate enough (I'am betting it is) The Edge of 101 DID NOT barclay appeared in Devin’s because it’s a fraud…
Actually correct me if I’m wrong but a whole gap appears next to 101 Barclay sty.

I actually drew a line from the edge of 101 Barclay Street. Right next to the moving building through to one pen plaza
….

It goes straight though Building opposite Washington park…..

I’m not saying I am 100% correct, And am not sure how old the conflicting building near washington Park is... I was only playing around :lol: but I do look forward to any feedback :)

The Edge of 101 barclay DID NOT appear in Devin’s because it’s a fraud…
discomatty

Re:

Unread post by discomatty »

simonshack wrote:I have added a new post at my SIMCITY thread:

RENDERING GLITCHES:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=386

Please feel free to grab any photo material from there for debate on this Public Message Board thread. :)
This is awesome! It took me forever to get this, until within the last couple of weeks. I'm doing a video project for work, where in one sequence, I'm overlaying two videos over one. The same thing is occuring in my video as those street scenes. The boxy pixels and wierd random colors, they must be using Final Cut Pro. Thank for, I'm finally getting it because I speak from experience.
nonhocapito

Equinox wrote: The Edge of 101 barclay DID NOT appear in Devin’s because it’s a fraud…
True that...! Here is a series of views taken in Google Earth as if from 1 Penn Plaza at different heights (starting more or less from half the building and going up):

Note how in these renders we don't even get to see the roofs of the Barclay Street building, which are given as perfectly visible in the renders made by newsmedia, where said building is seen "from above". A complete nonsense.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

nonhocapito wrote:
Equinox wrote: The Edge of 101 barclay DID NOT appear in Devin’s because it’s a fraud…
True that...! Here is a series of views taken in Google Earth as if from 1 Penn Plaza at different heights (starting more or less from half the building and going up):

Note how in these renders we don't even get to see the roofs of the Barclay Street building, which are given as perfectly visible in the renders made by newsmedia, where said building is seen "from above". A complete nonsense.
I’m glad that was easy to verify, I have recapped what exactly is being explained…

“The Caring Community”
(Building)

Movie- 9_11_Second_Impact_Flight_175_Devin_Clark.wmv

Time- 1.07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_jIFN3jkJc

Notice the building

Edge of building is visible in shot.

Alleged Point if view (Devin aims he was on the 24 th floor.)

Shot from Google earth

I created a perspective line. From the edge of the Barcly st building.

All the way to the further point of view available on 1 Penn Plaza

Here is the Trajectory.

The line runs straight through this building.

It is “The Caring Community Building”
Source--http://www.thecaringcommunity.org/

As you can see from this perspective taken from the edge of the 101 Barclay st… You can see that the 1 Penn Plaza is not in the shot.

Mine and Noho’s, conclusion is that the edge of the building should not be visible in the Devin shot, as the Caring Community building is clearly blocking the edge of the building.

In a close you can see how the Caring community building blocks the edge of 101 Barcly…

I did draw up a possible trajectory that would include the 101 Barcly st buildings edge in the shot…

And it ended up miles from the One Penn Plaza Building,

Devin Clark’s footage is fake… !!! :lol: :lol: The buildings edge should NOT be visible….at the very least it should include the310 Greenwich St The Caring Community….

Building…

Not much “care” put into the footage or the “community” by Devin.

There is so much more wrong with Devins CGI, Im going to tear it up as well as the CNN footage. B)
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Equinox - I've stitched a map of lower/mid Manhattan together and marked on the 3 pertinent buildings, drawing a line from Penn Plaza through to 101 Barclay rear edge.

Using best case scenario for Devlin (far corner of the building) ;) it confirms that your conclusion is correct. I have checked all 3 buildings on google earth to corroborate the outline positions I have shown on my map.

The rear edge of 101 Barclay could NOT be seen from Penn Plaza. Evenmoreso, had Devin been towards the centre of the Penn building. Another nail in the 9/11 CGI coffin. :P
nonhocapito

Actually I think I had almost entirely missed the point with my GIF posted above. :unsure: I considered height but not angle, roof rather than edge. But I have grasped it now. :) Great work, Equinox.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

No still actually believe your right about the elevation as well.

No-Ho And Smoking gun 2
Thank- you for assistance and feed back, It’s priceless and I really do not think I would be able to research without it. That’s great news the building should be there, we can now defiantly prove Devins is a fake.
:)