Trayvon Martin

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
AmongTheThugs

Trayvon Martin

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Anyone looked into this story? Seems like bullshit.
fbenario

Re: Trayvon Martin

Unread post by fbenario »

AmongTheThugs wrote:Anyone looked into this story? Seems like bullshit.
Maybe, but I'm all for any story, even faked, that reminds the sheeple how much hatred and murderous intentions reside in so many white folk in this country. Cops killing blacks, while the murderous bastards in the military are overseas killing dark-skinned people.

Fake story? Just pretend you're reading a good satire, and you'll see it serves a good purpose.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Hm, do you feel like adding a few links, a background to this story? Maybe do some research about it? A thread cannot be started like this. :angry: I have no idea who Trayvon Martin is nor why he should be relevant to us. Moving to the living room for the time being.
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

my friends in the States started writing about this case and I was the same; "who?" - It's since been on TV and in the press here in the UK, more so once Obama was quizzed on it.

My thoughts at the moment is that this could certainly become a situation where 'order out of chaos' takes place. Riots, then control, in a Rodney King style. It is unfolding quite rapidly.

The timeline of events are here:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 ... of-events/ - ABC News

Feb. 26: Trayvon Martin, a 17-year-old Florida high school student, is found shot and killed in Sanford, Fla., a community north of Orlando.

According to the Sanford police report, George Zimmerman, 28, a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain, is found armed with a handgun, standing over Martin

March 9: Trayvon Martin’s family demands that police release the 911 tapes or make an arrest nearly one month after Martin was killed.

March 13: ABC News uncovers questionable police conduct in the investigation of the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/neighborhood-w ... 3SNrI5M0oY

March 18: Trayvon Martin’s family asks U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and the FBI to get involved in the investigation of their son’s death.

March 19: A 16-year-old girl tells Benjamin Crump, the Martin family’s attorney, about the last moments of Trayvon Martin’s life. Martin was on the phone with her when George Zimmerman began following him. She recounted that she told Martin to run, then she heard some pushing, then the line went dead.

ABC news quote: ABC News also learns that Zimmerman violated major principles of the Neighborhood Watch manual, which states, “it should be emphasized to members that they do not possess police powers, and they shall not carry weapons or pursue
vehicles.”

March 20: Sanford police department admits to ABC News that investigators missed a possible racist remark by the shooter as he spoke to police dispatchers moments before Trayvon Martin’s killing.

March 22: Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee announces he will “temporarily” stepping down amid accusations that his department bungled the investigation into the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

March 23: Roughly 50 schools in Florida stage walkouts to protest the killing of Trayvon Martin and show support for the change.org petition, demanding George Zimmerman’s arrest.

At a White House press conference, President Obama takes time to address the Trayvon Martin case, saying, “If I had a son he’d look like Trayvon.”

March 28: ABC News EXCLUSIVE: A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman. The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose. His lawyer later insisted that Zimmerman’s nose had been broken in his scuffle with 17-year-old Martin.

Rep. Bobby Rush, D-Ill., dons a hoodie in support of Trayvon Martin and is kicked off the House floor for improper dress code.

- - This is sounding a little like the trigger that was said by the UK media which kicked off the London Riots last summer when an innocent man, Mark Duggan, was shot dead by police.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14842416 - BBC news - Mark Duggan timeline of events. <_<

There's opportunity in every story.

Cheers,
Pug
AmongTheThugs

Nonhocapito, sorry about that. Pug, thanks.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH4eXxLvuik

:wub:

p.s good spot with the london riot connection. This could defo blow up.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Wasn't a Kabul's mass killer/shooter Zimmerman as well ?

Whats going on with these Jews with guns? :)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Wasn't a Kabul's mass killer/shooter Zimmerman as well ?

Whats going on with these Jews with guns? :)
Masters of War, lyrics by Robert Zimmerman, aka Bob Dylan.
Come you masters of war
You that build all the guns
You that build the death planes
You that build all the bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks.
You fasten all the triggers
For the others to fire
Then you set back and watch
When the death count gets higher
You hide in your mansion'
As young people's blood
Flows out of their bodies
And is buried in the mud.
And I hope that you die
And your death'll come soon
I will follow your casket
In the pale afternoon
And I'll watch while you're lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I'll stand over your grave
'Til I'm sure that you're dead.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobdylan ... ofwar.html

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERur4grAN7Q
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I am shocked, SHOCKED, to find out that NBC may have been engaging in media fakery related to this case.

"NBC told this blog today that it would investigate its handling of a piece on the “Today” show that ham-handedly abridged the conversation between George Zimmerman and a dispatcher in the moments before the death of Trayvon Martin."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/eri ... ml?hpid=z6
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

I hope you seasoned foxes figured out the score, but just in case, here is my take:

Media psy-op, fake event with fake vicsim and fake perpetrator is my view, but here comes the important part: the target audiences!

1. Pictures for Afro-American consumption. Story: innocent kid shot by evil racist. Aim: hate the white man!

Vicsim 17 year old black guy, picture of a 13 year old black kid.
Perpetrator half-Jewish, half-hispanic, actor's picture photosopped to appear more white. We know that crime statistics in the US are manipulated as hispanics counted as whites, but we also know that everybody from south of the Rio Grande is colored as far as the oldschool Americans are concerned.

2. Pictures for white American consumption, appearing later. Story: black attacker, self-defence without racial question involved, the shooter being a pachuco. Aim: to encourage white double-think and marxist self-criticism.

Vicsim: original gangsta homeboy straight outta da hood in a hoodie up to no good, attacking brave man defending your loved ones and living area. You have to deny your real thoughts and denounce racism instead.

Big picture of the psy-op:

Incite the black population against the white population, a side-kick to white racial solidarity, and the biggest goal: all blacks should vote on Obama, their protector (Sarkozy and French Jews with recent Toulouse psy-op, anyone?) who, if he had a son, he would be like our new best deceased mate, Trayvon Martin. Sigh... Yeah, and and our half-Jewish pal Zimmerman could be Obama's long lost nephew, as far as Ann Dunham is concerned who was no average Kansas farmgirl if you follow what I mean...
So dear Afro-American citizens, vote on Obama again instead of whatever white fuck with a wish to re-instate slavery challenges that plush job in the White House! (Especially if he is Ron Paul, my fav. :) )
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Shit might make sense WH , elections are nearing indeed :)

What about Orban ? He manged to kick your president out and put his man in his stead . Looks like there is something important going on in Hungary ... Our media report on it but without much ado . They put Orban demonizing on hold for a while .

Are they really concerned with what is happening in Budapest ? Or just another PsyOp :)

p.s.

Jewlatino looks just like Chezz (?) Bono Sher's daughter cum son :)
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

Here's another one this time to appeal to the older generation:
http://www.democracynow.org/2012/3/29/k ... _plains_ny
As the Trayvon Martin case draws national attention, we look at another fatal shooting of an African-American male that has received far less scrutiny. Kenneth Chamberlain, Sr., a 68-year-old African-American Marine veteran, was fatally shot in November by White Plains, NY, police who responded to a false alarm from his medical alert pendant. The officers broke down Chamberlain’s door, tasered him, and then shot him dead. Audio of the entire incident was recorded by the medical alert device in Chamberlain’s apartment. We’re joined by family attorneys and Chamberlain’s son, Kenneth Chamberlain, Jr., who struggles through tears to recount his father’s final moments, including the way police officers mocked his father’s past as a marine. "For them to look at my father that way, (with) no regard for his life, every morning I think about it," he says.
May or may not have happened but the images look pretty simmy. And why is it being brought to our attention now by the left leaning Democracy Now, I wonder. ;)
AmongTheThugs

This story has vanished.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

AmongTheThugs wrote:This story has vanished.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/10/zimme ... zimmerman/
a press conference Tuesday afternoon, George Zimmerman’s attorneys — Hal Uhrig and Craig Sonner — said they have lost contact with their client since Sunday afternoon and have withdrawn from the case.

Sonner said that last contact was via text message.

Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and killed Trayvon Martin Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla., contacted state attorney Angela Corey and Fox News host Sean Hannity on his own without their guidance, Uhrig said. According to Uhrig, Zimmerman said, “I don’t have any attorneys, they’re just my legal advisers.”

The conversation with Hannity happened today, Uhrig said, and was off the record. (RELATED: Full coverage of the Trayvon Martin shooting)

Uhrig said he was puzzled by how Zimmerman thinks there’s a difference between an “attorney” and a “legal adviser.”

“I’m not sure what the distinction is, but in his mind there’s a distinction,” Uhrig said.

Sonner said he has not met with Zimmerman “face to face” and that he does not plan to reveal Zimmerman’s location. Sonner also said he “stands by” everything he’s said about the case to this point, including how he thinks Zimmerman was acting in “self-defense” and that this case was not a “racial issue.”

“It’s not so much that we are resigning,” Sonner said. “It’s that we cannot continue to represent him until he comes forward.”

“He has gone on his own,” he added. “I don’t know what he’s doing or who he’s talking to. I cannot represent a client who doesn’t stay in contact with me.”

“I know his phone works, but he’s not returning my text messages or my calls,” Sonner said.

Sonner said that Zimmerman is still in the United States and that he doesn’t expect him to “flee the country.”

Uhrig added that Zimmerman is still living in fear. “George can’t go out and buy a Diet Coke,” he said. “There’s a bounty on his head.”

Uhrig and Sonner said that Zimmerman set up a new website on his own — therealGeorgeZimmerman.com — even though they were planning to launch a website for him on their own. The attorneys had planned to direct national media to their site and said they were shocked by the website Zimmerman launched.

“Him setting up his own web site is fine,” Sonner said. “I wish he would have told me.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/10/zimme ... ixzz1rhfbE
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

The perps have setup a 9/11 style memorial fund drive for simulated shooter George Zimmerman, http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com. It has a patriotic, self saluting theme praising his own good deeds shooting would be bad guy vicsim Trayvon Martin.

There are multiple purposes for this fake event. One is to keep the public divided and distracted over racism while the corrupt government goes on with its control agenda. As part of that agenda they want us to think that neighborhood watch by good citizens is a bad idea. Only the official "Authorities" should be partroling the streets. Further, they want us to be repulsed by the thought of citizens carrying weapons because we see so many acts of violence like this and others. In actuality its probably very rare shootings like this ever occur.

Reference: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/322757