Re: MISSING!

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
MarioOnTheFly

Unread post by MarioOnTheFly »

I'm still battling with this new concept for me...no victims concept. I concur that many posters were faked, but this does not still get me to the no victims side.

Any way...wanted to see If I can research any of the alleged victims. Since I'm not in the states, wanted to see if there were any victims from my own country that happened to be at the towers.

So I checked to local websites of mentioning Croatian WTC victims, because it was also a big news over here when it happened. Anyway...http://www.jutarnji.hr/hrvati-iz-wtc-a/154079/
Ured moje tvrtke tada se nalazio na sedmom katu. Nisam se previše osvrtao kad se zatresla zgrada. Mislio sam da je to od eksplozije bojlera koje su se tada često događale. Nastavio sam raditi dalje, no jedan je električar počeo vikati da se ruši zgrada. Pogledao sam kroz prozor i ugledao dijelove zgrade i konstrukcije kako padaju s vrha. Svi smo se veoma brzo našli vani, a tek kada smo izašli na svjetlo dana, vidjeli smo vatru i gusti dim koji je dolazio s viših katova. Nisam mogao razaznati što se točno dogodilo. Pokraj mene je stajao stariji gospodin koji je pričao telefonom sa suprugom te joj objašnjavao kako se u zgradu zabio avion. Upravo u tom trenutku iznad moje je glave proletio i drugi avion i srušio se na susjedni toranj. Prolaznik koji je pričao na mobitel, panično je počeo govoriti supruzi da ne može više ondje ostati i da će krenuti kući, i tada sam shvatio da ni ja više nemam tu što raditi. Bilo je vrijeme da pođem doma, supruzi, a tko zna, možda mi je to drugi put spasilo život jer ulice grada tada nisu bile sigurne - prisjećao se Kapović....
I know I know...it's in Croatian. After reading the article...I think there is some valuable info...or disinfo, that you guys would find useful in research. I promise to translate the article as soon as I get home.

In the mean time...do we have irrefutable proof of just one victim being fake out of the "bunch" ? I need just one please...no posters arguments, but firm concrete evidence that a person is alive or non existent ?

Thanks
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

MarioOnTheFly wrote:In the mean time...do we have irrefutable proof of just one victim being fake out of the "bunch" ? I need just one please...no posters arguments, but firm concrete evidence that a person is alive or non existent ?
The missing posters are just one of the arguments to prove the victims are fake. I am sorry but you really have to read through this forum, there is no special shortcut --unless all you care about is trolling, which I assume is not your intention. If you wanna really learn about this story, just read through it. The cumulative evidence is everywhere. Fake missing posters? How about fake companies, fake memorials, fake pictures, fake family members, fake biographies, fake friends... The only real things about the victims of 9/11 are the money that went from the citizens' pockets into the scammers', through the pretend-families of the pretend-victims.
If you want a starting point about the vicsims, probably this thread will do: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=246
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:*
The career - and antics - of Mr. Steven Rosenbaum never cease to amaze me.

First, please read my last post about the guy to get the full picture of the personnage:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2364110

Then, read about Steven Rosenbaum (founder and CEO of Magnify.net) here: http://www.magnify.net/company/team

Next, take a cursory look at the dreadfully messy September Clues Magnify.net website (which has been up for years - apparently set up by a longtime September Clues fan by the nickname of "Spiney" - who I have never really trusted/befriended/or been much in touch with - due to his consistently odd/cryptic/ghost-like behavior) :
http://www.septemberclues.magnify.net

Could Rosenbaum himself possibly be behind September Clues Magnify.net ? Well - just a 'funny' thought...

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Now, get this, folks:
Steven Rosenbaum wrote:
"For the past 3 years, I've had the privilege of being able to document the process of planning, designing, and building
the National 9/11 Memorial and Museum."

(...)

"Steven Rosenbaum is an author, documentarian, and filmmaker. His 5-year-long longitudinal study of the design, development, and construction of the National 9/11 Memorial and Museum entitled: "Engaging Absence" will be published in 3 parts. The first element, a photobook, is slated to be released on 9/11/11."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steve-ros ... rial_Plaza
Wow. The man is truly a Jack-of-all-trades ! <_<
Wow. The man is truly a Jack-of-all-trades!

Yeah Buddy, B)
First, please read my last post about the guy to get the full picture of the personnage:
viewtopic.php?p=2364110#p2364110
Mr. Rosenbaum’s pre-9/11 company, BNN TV, employed over 80 people and occupied five floors of a Fifth Avenue building in Manhattan. The proud slogan of his company was “BNN TV Changes the Way Stories Are Told”. His clients included CNN, CBS News, MSNBC, HBO and Court TV. The studios were equipped with state-of-the-art AVID video editing equipment - the sort of which you only find in major Hollywood studios.

Steve Rosenbaum, Founder and CEO
I was a magician in high school…
Steve Rosenbaum's earlier "magic" bird tricks
Steve Rosenbaum's Latter "magic" bird tricks
( Bird post- http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2363805 )
Magic fail! :puke:

Steve----I’ve made a ton of films, documentaries, and web projects for partners including HBO, Discovery, A&E, MSNBC, and CNN.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Next, take a cursory look at the dreadfully messy September Clues Magnify.net website (which has been up for years - apparently set up by a longtime September Clues fan by the nickname of "Spiney" - who I have never really trusted/befriended/or been much in touch with - due to his consistently odd/cryptic/ghost-like behavior) :
http://www.septemberclues.magnify.net
“Spineys Post in clues forum---“ http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2350431

About spiney...http://seofollow.net/blog/author/spiney/
---I am a historian, musician & multi-media artist

I Looked a bit further…

About us...
http://seofollow.net/blog/about/

Spiney ---Spiney & Logicfish have been geeky friends for – let’s just say a ‘long time’ with a combined experience of 50 years computing generally & over 25 years professionally developing multimedia, software applications, Content Management Systems & a myriad of websites.

Read more: http://fr.technorati.com/people/logicfish#ixzz1ohTfUZGZ

So they are Experts in media and die fans for life of clues.info but never once contribute towards clues. info? :lol:

Mark ‘Logicfish’ Fisher....http://fr.technorati.com/people/logicfish

Mark--I am a developer from the UK, co-administrator of the network}wq2rx

Spiney--Meanwhile I had been working on a tagging method quietly for some months, & alongside spineymedia was ‘we2ru’ which is now better known as ‘wq2rx’ a very simple 5 character naming convention with a single digit in the middle. It was very easy to establish an identity that had no connection with anything living.
Spiney= Wq2rx
I don’t exactly no what Wq2rx is but it seems very shilly.
Could Rosenbaum himself possibly be behind September Clues Magnify.net ? Well - just a 'funny' thought...
Spiney---with a combined experience of 50 years computing generally & over 25 years professionally developing multimedia, software applications, Content Management Systems & a myriad of websites.
Steven--- the Magnify team is a growing band of media makers, code wranglers, and web evangelists who are committed to making video a team sport.

...Well they sure do share A LOT in common, would be beggars belief they did not know of each other. :lol:
It also beggars belief that this website and research, that is September Clues .info swept under the rug. Or is just in some far out-post in galaxy known as the internet. It defintly attracts some very interesting charecters. Who are major experts in the industry, and support this website for YEARS yet only post once?

EDIT---Simon I just found this page of spineys where he as hardcore referenced and mashed up like EVRYONE that has put out a Vid in regards to fakery.... http://911videomashupstop50.blogspot.com.au/ expert video editing media defintly !! hmmmmm
hoi.polloi

Found Magazine

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The Triumph of Maintaining the Spiral of Silence through Selective Alt-Celebrity

I became slightly suspicious of this "Found Magazine" when it first came out in 2001. It seemed to "borrow" the appeal and aesthetic of punk without actually representing any sort of protest of the status quo (a valuable founding aspect of the punk movement.)

Now that I look back on it, the second printing - which included some 9/11 strata - seems like the "Who is John O Niel?" project meant to get the attention of - but not answer any questions by - those who are actually attentive to minor details. Could be innocent lack of curiosity but of course, seeing what the perps are willing to do to cover their bases, this magazine might be intentionally vague. Or kept vague.

Here is a page from the 2nd edition of the first issue. I scanned it and blew up the text, which was written by Davy Rothbart, the main man behind the scenes of the mag.

Curiously, Rothbart's "discovery" of a "premonition" here (and dismissal of such) was not revisited, but Rothbart has gone on to become a "cool" media figure with people like 9/11 actor Steve Buscemi wanting to turn his useless junk into movies.
The Lone Surfer of Montana, Kansas, a collection of Rothbart's short-stories, was published in August 2005 by Simon & Schuster. A shorter version of the same book was previously self-published by Rothbart's own production company, 21 Balloons Productions (named after Rothbart's favorite book, The 21 Balloons, by William Pène du Bois). An Italian edition, Il Surfista Solitario del Montana, was published in 2007 by Coniglio Editore. In 2008, actor Steve Buscemi optioned the book for film adaption, to be developed by Olive Productions; Buscemi has written the screenplay and plans to direct.
Is he connected or what? (More importantly, what is he connected to?) He is a favorite of another "casual non-critical observer" publication of sorts - the audio program on NPR (National Public Radio, or as my dad likes to call it "National Petroleum Radio") called "This American Life" which is like Coast-to-Coast for the religious followers of popular (fake) science and the triumph of the underdog nerd (as long as they keep very quiet about the major actual corruption of our country).

Yet another "alt-media" media darling, who clearly isn't "alternative" at all but merely silent on subjects of actual importance. Could be a case of the media "keeping one's enemies close" in order to steer him away from his true skill at discernment (how I'd love to give him the benefit of the doubt here) ... but it also could be that he is just another boot-licking slave to the glistening carrots of semi-fame dangled by the jingoistic bullshitters.

Coming to one's senses, indeed.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

whatsgoingon wrote:Good catch on alt media. I wonder what untainted media exists anymore. This is a frightening prospect.
How 'bout Cluesforum.info? Seems like a good site to me!
Thunder

Unread post by Thunder »

I just wonder how exact they know the height and weight of these persons? If I would miss somebody, these were the last things I could remember.
There is a photo, the name and maybe some things like tatoos, scars or similar things I would describe. Height and Weight looks more like a "Wanted" poster than a "Missing" poster.
Have you ever seen ANY woman revealing her weight? ;)

But even if these were "known attributes", most of the flyers look really similar. But I believe that there were missing people for real. Don't forget the "waving woman" in the Roadrunner hole. I think they needed some real victims to make it more realistic, so real ancestors who can spread the story of the real attacks. The "I knew somebody" effect. But I don't think these were 3000 ppl. If there were "only" 50 to 100, this would be a high number for such an "event". I am so sorry for the real victims and real families who lost their ancestor or the wounded ppl. That makes it much worse even if they had only faked one. But it seems they faked hundreds....
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Thunder wrote:If there were "only" 50 to 100, this would be a high number for such an "event". I am so sorry for the real victims and real families who lost their ancestor or the wounded ppl. That makes it much worse even if they had only faked one. But it seems they faked hundreds....
What? Aren't you familiar with the contents of this forum?
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

They are all fake....

Take the "Equinox Vicsim" challenge.
Show this forum ANY and I do say ANY video footage of these so called 9/11 victims. 3000 plus deaths?

haha that should be easy... surely there some home video or something. B)

Take the "Equinox Vicsim" challenge no 2.

Show some photos bodies, corpses, or limbs of the suppossed 9/11 victims. ( I know gross stuff right? :puke: But don't worry guys because there is not any photos.)
Thunder

Unread post by Thunder »

> What? Aren't you familiar with the contents of this forum?

Is this an ideologic forum in which you have to copy the point of view of the others, or is this a discussion forum for commenting evidences and other points of views? I heard they found bone fragments on the Deutsche Bank, is this also fake?
So who decides which news are fake and what are real? How can you say, the "missing woman" was drug addict and a whore, why was this no fake message? Who decides this?
I am open minded for any claims, evidences or opinions, but I am free enough to have an own opinion with "no evidence facts", I want to discuss.

Only if you have the evidence for every single person, you can say "it is fact that no one died". For the current status, you just can say "Many victims were simulated and there is the chance no one died".
In my opinion they had to rise the amount of victims to match a "mystic number" of 3000. Proof me wrong, but with evidences. Not with hollow phrases. Thank you.

One example:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8oXH9TdDuc
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Thunder - please explain how you think Edna Cintron climbed over burning wreckage - hot enough to melt steel, remember - to make it to the "entry wound"? :ph34r: :lol: B)

Thanks.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Maybe she crawled over MR Praimnath desk smokey...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... MelmLspMP0

The psyop team are not just going in mid morning, stroll up to a heavily populated building, in the most inhabited city, on the planet and set alight and commit mass murder and film the people burning .. Thats crazy talk. :lol:

All the jumper videos are faked.. All the footage showing people in the burning WTC is faked.. it has been proven. http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=501

Like I said.. there should be a couple of home videos. Of these 9/11 victims somewhere... No pre 9/11 footage exists of them, ( but lots of photos? ) Its all BS.. where are the videos? :lol:

" Release The pre 9/11 victims videos now !" :lol:
Thunder

Unread post by Thunder »

I think after a normal explosion, the wreckage will not be that hot after some minutes, because they only stand in fire for a few seconds. So you could even touch it after some minutes. But in one point there is the question, why didn't they just leave the building...
And concerning Mr Praimnath, he lies. A wonder-plane which can cut steel beams would easily crash even a concrete desk... The other guy who left the building with him, I think his name was Brian Clark, said, that there was not that much fire, they could go easily through the floors. (That's why I have the first mentioned question)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSPyrmXYZLA
I think Stanley Praimnath was told to tell a story, maybe he got paid or threaden. Just like April Gallop who was threaden and told she should tell the "plane story" even if she did not see any. And she was inside the pentagon very near to the explosion.

Btw that one video was not a "jumper", because he was pushed out by an explosion. No proof for fake or not fake at all for this video.

But I think we drift too far away from the "Missing" Thread.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Threaden:
a. 1. Made of thread; as, threaden sails; a threaden fillet.
No proof for fake or not fake at all for this video.
Look at the whole group of images. Pick out the images that can obviously be proven as fakes. Compare images with each other for inconsistencies. Many images portray either obvious or non-obvious (to the untrained observer) physical impossibilities. Determine that the Official Story is a fairy tale. Any images that of themselves in isolation may seem to be "real", are in the group of images that are part of the Official Story, and are therefore deemed fake.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thunder wrote:> What? Aren't you familiar with the contents of this forum?

Is this an ideologic forum in which you have to copy the point of view of the others, or is this a discussion forum for commenting evidences and other points of views? I heard they found bone fragments on the Deutsche Bank, is this also fake?
Thunder, you ask:

"I heard they found bone fragments on the Deutsche Bank, is this also fake?"

Oh well - you have probably read this outlandish claim in the news - or on Wikipedia:
"In September 2005 human remains were found on the roof. In March 2006, construction workers who were removing toxic waste from the building before deconstruction found more bone fragments and remains. This prompted calls from victims' family members for another search of the building by forensic experts. In 2006, between April 7 to April 14, more than 300 human bone fragments were discovered in the ballast gravel on the roof."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Bank_Building
Now, here's an alleged aerial image meant to depict the Deutsche Bank's rooftop - just after the Twin's collapsed:

If both this image AND the "300 body fragments found there 4 or 5 years later" are to be trusted - wouldn't you at least expect to see some body parts there? Some blood? Or perhaps you're inclined to believe that the bodies split into hundreds of tiny bone fragments mid-air - as they tumbled onto the Deutsche Bank's rooftop?...And that's why there are no visible corpses in the above image? Only invisibly small bone fragments...which then remained on the rooftop - undiscovered - for 4/5 years?

If so, I wish you luck with your beliefs, Thunder. But please spare us your complaints of forwarding this research only with "hollow phrases"- that's rather dense of you. Thanks.