OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
tinfoilbrigade
Banned

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by tinfoilbrigade »

Maat wrote:Same phony "funeral" pics as all the others: http://nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/troms_og ... /1.7739066
Giggle translation
And what is "wrong" with these pictures?

Gate's locked on this recidivist troll too: aka solheim / kjakan (and evidently also ypsdassom & louiscyphre from July/August last year)— Maat
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Membership has been busy in the last few minutes!

What's wrong with this picture?

Since we have exploded the myth of Utoya, there have been numerous new posters claiming to have a friend who is the uncle of one of the victims, when challenged about the identity of this person the poster slithers and slides and changes the subject. Never one piece of evidence is produced to back up their alleged relationship with the alleged uncle of the alleged victim! Then they depart in one fashion or another.

Where are the hundreds of families whose grief we are mocking? Stop sending retards!

edit/
Cheers Maat, I guess that answers my "Who put you up to it" question!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Note, the posts that followed from here have been moved to the Derailing Room thread :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ImageImage

This is only conjecture of course, but Willy Ustad - pictured at right - is an old (former military) man who has written a defamatory article about Cluesforum - on the Adressa avisa, one of the oldest Norwegian newspapers...

He is also the author of the book "UFO in NORWAY":

We have talked about this before on Cluesforum: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2358627

Could this "Methel" possibly be a sock puppet of Willy Ustad? ;)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Possible, Simon, but that is actually a well known and ubiquitous internet meme, using a shot of Giorgio A. Tsoukalos "alien expert" from the History Channel's "Ancient Aliens" series :D
See: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ancient-aliens
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

whatsgoingon wrote:http://www.adressa.no/meninger/article1 ... %C3%B8rsel

Granted this is Google translation, but this shows a lot of desperation on their part. They are trying to lump honest people here in this forum with Breivik and McVeigh. That is kind of hilarious and shows why the international terrorist is no longer being used by TPTB. It appears the threat to the system are honest citizens asking why their governments lie to them about fanciful, farcical disasters. Gee, they are getting so desperate to maintain power over people. Perhaps the people are tired of their junk media and fake disasters and sappy stories of courage and hope and black versus white.
But behind the nick Simonshack hides a grown man who lives in Italy. One must ask what are his intentions to draw a crowd of impressionable and clear simple souls with him into a paranoid world that reminds so much about Breivik and McVeigh.
Yeah - in Willy Ustad's mind I'm comparable to Breivik and Timothy McVeigh (and so are ALL of us on this forum). Dontcha love it? :rolleyes:
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

simonshack wrote:in Willy Ustad's mind I'm comparable to Breivik and Timothy McVeigh (and so are ALL of us on this forum). Dontcha love it? :rolleyes:
That's outrageous. How dare anyone compare us to computer-generated animatronic works of fiction!

Besides, who is this Silly Willy Upstart?
simonshack
Administrator

reichstag fireman wrote:
simonshack wrote:in Willy Ustad's mind I'm comparable to Breivik and Timothy McVeigh (and so are ALL of us on this forum). Dontcha love it? :rolleyes:
That's outrageous. How dare anyone compare us to computer-generated animatronic works of fiction!

Silly Willy has even got a Wickedpedia page ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy_Ustad
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

simonshack wrote:
reichstag fireman wrote:

Silly Willy has even got a Wickedpedia page ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy_Ustad
Oh, God - a Frederick Forsyth of the Forest. The Hans Christian Andersen of spy stories.

Poor guy: another casualty of the politics of envy.

It must frustrate him immensely, watching others unravel the truth, unpicking lies which took him months to sow.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Is Little Willy Ustad unaware of the trojan efforts made by Simon and others here, to have the "victims of 9/11" properly commemorated at VOICES OF SEPTEMBER (the official Ground Zero Memorial website), who are sadly shirking their duty.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2371141
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

Kentrailer wrote:A little update on YouTube restricting "todays uploads" for Anders Breivik Trial:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_t ... e_uploaded

GooTube is making it impossible to downvote their shill videos on the Anders Breivik Trial.. try it yourself.. you can't do it.

Other videos on YouTube, no problem to downvote, but the obvious crap their uploading under accounts such as "Anders Breivik" and "Anders Behring Breivik" and "Front of Anders Breivik" cannot be downvoted now.

The system is rigged, and it's getting obvious.

----------------------

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifnbTW6P0oI
Seeing the first frame of this vid makes you wonder. If the press gallery is in the far of the image, who's filming from the judges chambers/bench, then releasing the footage to TMZ or whatever the fuck? Is that bailiff with his android out?
simonshack
Administrator

FINAL VERDICT : "INSANE"?

Dear Cluesforum members,

So tomorrow Friday June 22, we are told, is the last scheduled day of Breivik's trial.

As this BBC article explains, it is expected that Breivik will - after all - be ruled insane...
Prosecutors in Norway call for Breivik insanity verdict
Prosecutors in Norway have called for self-confessed mass killer Anders Behring Breivik to be considered insane in their closing argument at his trial. Prosecutor Svein Holden said there were still doubts about his insanity but he should be placed in psychiatric care, not sent to prison.(...) "We are not convinced or certain that Breivik is legally insane but we are in doubt," said Svein Holden.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18530670
You've gotta love the 'eloquence' of that phrase: "We are not convinced or certain that Breivik is legally insane but we are in doubt" :P

Quite honestly, the only insanity and schizophrenia I can see here (in this sordid Breivik saga) is the media-promulgated, scripted parody of the legal/psychiatric wranglings around Breivik's mental state (SANE?/INSANE?). I have the uneasy feeling that the deranged masterminds of the Breivik psyop somehow self-identify with their Breivik creature, as if they sense that they themselves - and their own pathological behavior - will one day be judged in a public trial. I think any good criminologist will tell you that long-term-planning psychopaths relish to disseminate maniacal/egotistic, self-incriminating clues as to the underlying scope of their deeds. Moreover, it seems that the Breivik psyop scriptwriters have also inserted a political/racist twist for public consumption: "the dreaded & looming muslim conquest of Europe":

Please just scroll down this BBC Breivik article and read the bold-type text at right:
"The belief that Muslims will take control of Europe within 20 years
is shared by many people without them being psychotic”

Dr Randi Rosenqvist
Prison psychiatrist

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-17689206
Yes, this is a purported, 'academic' quote from a Norwegian psychiatrist - meant to support Breivik's sanity. No kidding. Now, before I get accused of being an Al-Qaeda agent/sympathizer or whatnot, I'd like to ask all and sundry: does any sound, sharp and educated mind on this planet really fear a muslim takeover of Europe? WHO writes this stuff? I mean, perhaps one could see China as a threat - with all the godsend cool and cheap merchandise the ever-poorer Europeans (like myself) will buy - out of sheer necessity ... but muslims? Are you kidding me?

Now, ladies and gents, as the Breivik trial seems to come to an end (although the farce is far from over yet), I'd like to thank the many contributors to this Cluesforum thread, in fact, the most popular thread of the entire forum with over 266.000 views - to this day. We have been monitoring this wretched psyop ever since day one, relentlessly pointing out the systematic absurdity of it all, and I warmly thank you all for your time. To be sure, Norway being my fatherland, this particular psyop made me cringe a little more than usual (even though, as a longtime expat, I nurture no strong patriotic feelings). I mostly feel sad at the thought of how this idiotic psyop has obliterated the old notion (ill-founded or not) of Norway being a sensible, non-belligerent, intelligent and peaceloving country. Sadder still, the mainstream Norwegian press has cited our work here at Cluesforum on two occasions - only to (basically) define yours truly - and all Cluesforum members - as 'insane individuals' - and comparing our 'dangerous' mindsets to those of Breivik and Timothy Mc Veigh...

Lastly, have you ever considered these figures? Breivik apparently killed 69 kids on Utoya ... and wounded 33. Well, I don't think you need to be a professional/military sharp-shooter to understand that this KILLED/WOUNDED ratio is utterly absurd - and statistically ridiculous.

So who exactly is insane in all this business? Breivik? Cluesforum? Or may I perhaps ask myself once again: HAS NORWAY GONE MAD?
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

This staged farce disappeared from the UK's news outlets as quickly as it appeared. In fact, I had forgotton the "trial" was still in session. A little like the other Dog & Pony show in the US for KSM!